Hurtful Memoris

Unser Weg
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a cold, cloudy and snowy day; you were on your way home from school. The path you were going was cover with snow and with already some footprints on it.

“It’s been a while, since the sun were shining…” you mumbled to yourself as you were looking up to the sky. You then put your hand out of your jacket pocket and catch a snow flake, but as soon as it touches your hand, it melts. You were looking a few seconds on the little wet spot on your hand, before you wiped it away and started to walk again.

You were looking at the path and the memories of him and you came back. The once sweet memories you had, everything just memories. You still remembered it clearly.

It was an sunny and warm Friday.

You were walking with him in silence, only to hear where the driving cars and the singing birds. His phone in his pocket, a bit odd since the past few weeks he would text some other girls, while you both were walking home. But you didn’t mind since you were busy in your head thinking what to do in the weekend with Luhan.

You snapped out of your thought as soon as you saw the cherry blossom three, that split the path in two. Both of the path were passing your house, just the one you always would use is shorter and don’t take that long, while the other one is longer and had much traffic light, so it would take longer.

“Hana…” Luhan called and stopped to walk. You had a really bad feeling right now, but it was silence, he were just looking at you and thinking what to say.

He breath out. “We need to talk…” he said and you know what would happen right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter