Tampons on!

Tampon, please!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jongin.”

“Hmmm.”

“Jongin.”

“Hmm?”

“Jongin, look!”

“Hmmmm???”

“Jongin there’s blood on my !”

At that, Jongin opens his eyes and rises immediately from the bed, banging his forehead against Sehun’s in the process. They both wince in pain.

“What is it baby?” Jongin rubs the sore spot their foreheads collide; looking over Sehun’s own to make sure she’s not hurt.

Sehun looks like she almost wants to cry, she points at the spot between her legs. Inspecting it from afar, it looks like she just peed on her navy blue shorts; but as Jongin takes a thorough-er examination, positions himself on Sehun’s crotch and sniffs, does he realize that it’s not just pee. He scrunches up his nose in disgust.

Oh god did i go too rough last night? Jongin thinks in horror.

“What are you doing!” Sehun whines, covering her crotch in embarrassment.

Jongin looks at her with bored eyes. “Don’t act like I haven’t been in that position before,” he laughs. “From what I can remember you liked it, like it too much.”

But Sehun is not in her joking mood. She kicks her boyfriend on the jaw and throws the pillow on his face. “This is a no laughing matter! I have blood on my and you’re still thinking of !”

Jongin is thrown off-guard with the sudden outburst. Sehun storms off the bed, heading towards the living room.

There is blood on the spot she just vacated.

-

It is 2:30 in the afternoon and Sehun still hasn’t come out from her lair. (aka under their bed)

Jongin has been going legit crazy since yesterday. From that out-of-nowhere outburst, to Sehun’s unbelievable raid of sweet stuff on the fridge, down to the way she hurled the human-sized bear that Jongin had given her on their first anniversary. And Sehun never throws that bear. She’d rather hit Jongin than hurt the plushy. (Jongin once asked if she loves the teddy more)

There is something, undeniably, and terribly wrong going on with his girlfriend.

And as for today’s antic, she decided that it’s her moral obligation to make a house out of the blankets that Jongin worked so hard to launder. Every white linens is scattered on the floor. And when Jongin comes within as much a 3-centimetre radius, Sehun will start throwing a fit, shouting, “Come closer and I will shoot you! I swear!”

Jongin doesn’t know what Sehun is going to shoot him with but decides that it’s not really in his wildest dream to find out. So he just keeps watching over her from a safe distance in the corner of the room.

-

It is already dark outside when Jongin feels something heavy weighing on his chest. He opens his eyes to see Sehun peering over him with curious eyes, her body on top of him, using him an instant sofabed.

“Babe we have a kingingsized bed and you’re sleeping on top of me?”  Jongin tries to sound light and nonchalant, as if this doesn’t bother him at all. Since Sehun’s outburst yesterday, Jongin has learned to be careful with his words and actions, not wanting to upset her. Sehun is like a pinless grenade, threatening to burst anytime.

“I just want to cuddle with you,” she answers, tracing Jongin’s name on his chest repeatedly. She hums a tune in contentment when Jongin just wraps an arm around her waist and pets her hair.

“Has the bleeding stopped yet?” Jongin asks, going for the safe question rather than asking why the hell are we cuddling you just kicked me out of our bed and you’re not even using it or many other things that confuses the hell out of him.

Sehun mutters a soft ‘no’ and sighs, resting her chin on top of her boyfriend’s chest.

“We’ll ask Kyungsoo about it, okay?” he reassures her. She just nods and goes back to sleep.

Well , if she isn’t so cute.

-

“Buy her whaaaat?” Jongin screams on his phone, his voice bouncing off the walls of the bathroom.

“Tam –pwahaha! No Kris! That tickles –”

“Kyungsoo –”

“Oh no Kris Jongin is on the other end of the line! Kyaaaaa~ your hands are too big –”

Jongin fights the urge to flush his phone on the toilet. “Do ing Kyungsoo, answer me!”

He hears a crash, then loud thuds, and then the sound of a breaking wood. Someone picks the phone and puts it on the speaker mode. “Yes, we’re ing. I’m ing my girlfriend so do you mind?” Kris’ annoyed voice comes over the line. Jongin wants to flush Kris Wu on the toilet instead.

“I just need to know what Sehun needs and I’ll be –”

“Ugh, ngghhh, aaaah!” Kyungsoo’s moans pass through the line and Jongin is so surprised he almost dropped his phone. He catches it in time though, his fingers accidentally pressing the loudspeaker button. Kyungsoo’s wails come full-blast, echoes, and amplified by the closed walls of the restroom.

“Ah! Yes, harder! There –ugh –hellyeah insert your dragon to me! Ah! Ugh!”

“Kyungsoo –“

“Tamp——ons . ah please I can take more go balls deep! Eat my —aaaah!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter