It's Game Time

If You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan’s POV

 

So I woke up today feeling excited. It's my first day back to school and I feel determined to get my Sehun this year! He will surely be mine, I can feel it! 

I took a shower, changed my clothes and when I was done I grabbed my backpack and made sure I had eveything I needed for the day. I checked my phone to see if it was charged and headed downstairs. I greeted my Umma and Appa.

      

"Good Morning Luhan, did you have a good night sleep?" Umma asked me.

"I did Umma and I'm ready for my first day of school," the smile was evident in my voice as I answered her question. 

"I can tell," Umma smiled at me and continued with what she was doing. 

I know she knows why I'm happy. I'm so excited that I can hardly wait to see my Sehun.

 

Sehun's POV

 

I got ready for school I just can't help but be happy that I will be able to see my Luhan. I know I play hard to get but guess what? I secretly love him. I just want him to work for me. I want to be sure he really is willing to give us a chance. His just stares at other guys sometimes and I get jealous. It makes me think that he dosen't like me that his just going to play with my feelings and break my heart.

I did my hair and went to get my things to go downstairs and I checked if my clothes were ok. I didn't get a chance to get new ones for my first day since I been working to get some money so I can get my on things

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter