Your Stupid Hat.

Your Stupid Hat.

You sat on Chanyeol’s bed and watched him pack. He was so happy that he got casted for Roommate, you on the other hand, didn’t share his enthusiasm. There were going to be other women in that house. Beautiful women at that. You couldn’t compare to any of them and that made you really upset. On top of that, he was going to be spending more time with them than with you. You were beyond jealous even if he was to stay loyal and faithful to you.

Why are you looking at me like that?”, he chuckled nervously as he brought out another armful of clothes.

Looking at you like what?”, you spat, crossing your arms and legs.

Like you want to kill me”, he finished, putting the clothes down in the suitcase next to you.

Don’t worry about me. Just hurry up and finish packing”, you said as you hit his suitcase.

He smiled and shook his head a little. He then started picking out hats and brought some over.

Give me that”, you said as you snatched one.

You knew this one was his favorite. He wore it all the time. It’d remind you of him and that he was yours.

Ahh why!? That one’s my favorite!”, he whined as he reached for it.

You leaned back, trying to keep it out of his reach.

I’m gonna keep your stupid hat”, you threatened.

Nooo!”, he whined, reaching for it again.

This time he accidentally knocked you onto your back. He was laying on top of you, holding onto your outstretched hand by the wrist. His face was so close it made you a little nervous.

I-I’ll give it back when you come back home”, you stuttered nervously, avoiding eye contact.

N-now get off of me”.

You pushed him off and the both of you sat back up. He had the biggest grin on his face.

W-what are you smiling like that for?!”, you spat.

He then quickly leaned over and kissed you on the cheek and sat back. The smile on his face wider than before, if that was even possible.

Nothing”.