My Bipolar Wife

Drabble Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YULSIC

Words : 559 

 

“Babe! Look what I got!” Yuri said to her wife who was lying down on their bed reading a novel.

 

“Hmmm… What is that?” Replied Jessica, still reading her book.

 

“Tadaaaaaa….” Yuri showed the movie that she bought a while ago.

 

Jessica lowers her glasses and back reading her book again. “I’m not interested.”

 

“Hmmm… Are you sure you aren’t interested in this movie???” Asked Yuri seductively.

 

Jessica shook her head. “No.”

 

 “Let’s see.. I will just play it then.” Yuri said while pressing the play button on the remote control.

 

“Babe! Look! She is so hot!!” Yuri yelled making Jessica shocked and dropped her book.

 

Jessica turned her head and shot an icy glare to Yuri. “YAH!! Look what you did!”

 

“What babe?? She is hot. It’s true.” Yuri grinned wildly as she pointed her index finger to the person that she called y on the movie.

 

“No. She is not! She is fake.. I don’t like her.”

 

Yuri ignored jessica’s statement and continued admiring the lady. “She is not fake. She is y and hot and pretty and beautiful and I like her.” Grumbled yuri.

 

“She.Is.Not.” Jessica emphasized every word.

 

“She is not.” Yuri mimicked what Jessica said and received a slap from jessica.

 

Yuri watched the movie for around 15 minutes and she started to feel sleepy. So she decided to sleep for a second.

 

“O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter