My Dog and My Super Jealousy Wife

Drabble Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAENGSIC

Words: 795

 

“Jessiecat, I want to buy a cat.” Said one woman to the other one.

 

“No. We have dog already. No cat.” Replied the taller one.

 

“But your dog doesn’t like me. I want another one.. Please? Pretty please?” Taeyeon pleaded with her puppy eyes.

 

No respond from the latter. Taeyeon tried to look at Jessica and she found out that Jessica was staring at her with arm crossed.

 

“Hmph. Fine.” Said Taeyeon, pouting.

 

“Taetae is hungry… You should give him food.” Jessica said and hugged Taeyeon.

 

“No. You can do it.”

 

Jessica raised her brow, “You dare to tell me to do it?”

 

“Fine then.” Jessica shrugged. “Seems like the couch is the nice place to sleep. So you can sleep outside tonight.” Continued Jessica before taeyeon could say anything.

 

“Oh yeah! One more.. No touching for today and the next day and the day after that and the day after that aaaaaand the day afteeeeer thaaaat and maybe after that too….” She added while searching for a dog food.

 

Jessica’s statement caused Taeyeon to look at her with are-you-serious face.

 

“Fine.” Taeyeon pouted and grabbed the dog food from Jessica’s hand.

 

~~o~~

 

“Look! I don’t like you and I know you don’t like me too. So I will just give you food now.” Taeyeon said and the small dog barked at her.

 

Taeyeon didn’t realize that Jessica was standing with her arms crossed and leaned on the wall near the door with a smirk on her face.

 

“AND DON’T BITE ME AGAIN!” Taeyeon yelled before pouring the food to the bowl.

 

Jessica found it amusing to see her wife interacting with her dog and how funny it is to change Taeyeon’s mind by just giving her some fake threat.

 

~~o~~

 

Taeyeon was watching tv and at the same time Jessica was playing with her dog. Suddeny, Jessica came to Taeyeon with her dog in her arms. So all of them were sitting on the couch together.

 

Jessica kept playing with her dog and ignored

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter