Chapter One

The Beat Of Love

Tao always thought that love was a painful thing,he had made it forbidden for him after what happened to him four years ago.Now,he wasn't the cheerful Zitao who would always whine to his mum and family,the loudest one,the childish one but now he's a silent and cold boy with a frozen heart.

 
 
 
Today,his mother told him to take his cousin who came back from Canada around the school since he's transferred at his school,S.M High.
 
 
 
“ZITAO!!!”He hears a loud yell and stops to turn around and see a tall blonde running to his direction.Panting,the blonde rests his hands on his knees before taking in a large amount of oxygen.
 
 
 
Tao rolls his eyes at the taller and tries to walk away but instead gets pulled back by him.“Oh,come on.Aunty told you to guide me.”Kris says with an interested tone.
 
 
 
He shook his hand free from the other's grip and walks away.Hearing the other's whine from behind,he stops.“Follow me.”He says before completely walking away with Kris punching his fist in the air signing himself with victory.
 
 
 
“This is the auditorium,that's the library,over there is the toilets,are you hearing me?” Tao pauses and looks behind just to find Kris looking at another direction in awe.
 
 
 
He walks towards the older's direction and looks at where he looked at and was quite not surprised since his dumb cousin was looking at no other than;Oh Sehun,the school's love.
 
 
 
“You like him?”He asks and the older looks away.“N-No!”
 
 
 
Tao laughs inside but he bit that feeling away outside.“You do.If you're wondering,he's Oh Sehun,he's eighteen and he's in class 2-A.”
 
 
 
Kris looks at him with a naughty look,“Are you spy or stalker?How do you know him?”
 
 
 
“Look here,I'm the school president and I'm the one arranging their profiles since those teachers are too busy to.”Tao says while placing his face in front of Kris' face making him quite scared.
 
 
 
“Yeah,whatever.”Kris pushes him away lightly on the shoulder before disappearing  completely from his sight.Tao shook his head before walking along the hallway where he heard squeals of his fangirls and what caught his eyes was him,the boy who would always appear where ever he is.
 
 
 
Kim Jongin aka Kai.
 
 
 
They walked in opposite ways and in a split second,Tao took a peek at him and the boy was blushing madly.Tao furrows his brows and just ignores him and walks to class.
 
 
 
“Kim Jongin,18.”
 
 
 
——————
 
 
“Come on,Sehun. Help me please.”Jongin pleads with a pout to the fair skinned male.“Jongin,I can't help you but I want to.”
 
 
 
“Why??”
 
 
 
Sehun sighs.“I never fell in love with someone.I only fell in love with Pinku Pinku .”Jongin looks at him with a blank stare.Who wouldn't want Oh Sehun to be their lover and why did Sehun reject them?
 
 
 
“Who told you to reject them then?”He asks,expressionless but he seems interested.“I have my eyes for someone.”The hazel brunette says and adds a sigh at the end.
 
 
 
Jongin smiles creepily before poking Sehun's sides.“Tell me who he/she is.”He told as Sehun laughs out loud and he starts chasing the younger as if they were a couple or a pair of siblings.
 
 
 
Far away,someone was watching with a heavy heart.
 
 
 

——————

 
 
 
Tao decided to have his lunch with his oh so dumb cousin who was now looking pale and lifeless.“Hey,what's wrong?”He asks while munching to his sandwich.
 
 
 
“He has a boyfriend.”Kris starts to tear up while Tao panics silently.“Hey,don't cry over here.It's public here!”
 
 
 
Just then Sehun and Jongin walks in front of them.“Zitao!That's his boyfriend!”Kris whines and points at Kai while Tao darts his eyes towards Jongin's direction.
 
 
 
At the same time,both stared at each other,one blushing and one being himself.Is this the best portion to be mixed?And a slight thump hits Tao's chest.‘Is this love at the first sight’?
 
 
 
---------
 
 
 
Since some of you have read the previously chapter that I've updated about Tao's past,don't reveal it ok?Haha,I'm just kidding.There's bits of them here and since the previous update didn't seem good enough,I edited it and tada!Here it is!Have tons of fun reading and don't forget to comment on your thoughts or anything!Enjoy~