Chapter 1

oh my fluff

"Yeon e! (yanni) Yeon e! You're running late! Hurry or you're gonna miss the flight!" yelled mum. 
Alone in the room, Yeon e look at her soft toys and sighed heavily. "I'll be home away for a month, a month, oh just how will I survive.." 
Standing outside her bedroom door, she look at her bedroom for the last time, a tear rolled down her cheek, she quickly wipe it off before her mum see it. She grab and munch on her sushi roll that she found on the table. Nom 😜

-on the car- 
Awkwardness filled the car, Yeon e looked out of the window and secretly wish for something good to happen after all it has been a tough year in school. A last hug and kiss from mum start her trip to korea. 

-airport- 
"Hey! Yeon e! How are you!! Are you excited for the school trip to Korea? Omg I can't wait!!" giggles liying. 
Yeon e just gave a smile to liying, as no one knows she miss home already especially her rices at home. Dragging her luggage and sushi roll, she walk over to an empty seat nearby, away from her trip mates which she don't know then yet. 
"Ouch!!" 
"Ozh sorry!" Yeon e look up to apologize. 
"It's okiie. ☺️" a guy replied, "aww man you okie? why are your eyes red!" as he pick the luggage up on the floor. 
"oh btw I'm Gikwang! You're going Korea with the school also right! nice to meet you!" 
Yeon e smiled back shyly as she haven't meet a boy this polite in a while.