Dinner Tonight?

You're My Better Half

It's been about 2 weeks that Mia and Mark last spoke to each other, Mark don't know why but lately he has been thinking about Mia alot these pass months. Mark doesn't know what it is, He get jealous when Mia is with Jb and Jr Hyung. And he gets butterflys when he talks to her. He really doesn't know what it is. Ever since his dad left them his mom has been drinking alot for the pass 10 years. 

Mark walked into class seeing Mia sit there with her book open, Mark walked in trying not to be to loud to make Mia notice Mark. Mark walked into class and took his seat, He tried his best to take a glance at what Mia was doing. 

" Mark opppa" 

" Saranghae Oppa" 

Mia turned around and looked back to see Mark sitting at his seat looking at Mia, She rolled her eyes and ignored Mark, She hated how girls would scream at him and would fan girl over him. She hated the fact that he would smile at other girls than look at her, The only time Mark would look at Mia is when she is not paying attention.

Mark looked over to the door and closed it. Mark walked back to his seat not taking his eyes off Mia at all.

Mia didn't really care about Mark anymore, Mia continue to draw Mark on her notebook since she only had 3 more months to work on the project.

Mark had to break the silence he couldn't hold it in any longer. 

" Yah, Kim Mia." Mark said coldly.

Mia raised her head and ignored Mark.

" Yah, Partner. How is our project coming along?" Mark said.

Mia then slowly looked back at Mark, " You should be working on it too, just not me. And don't worry, you would look better in my drawing then in my eyes." Mia said walking away from her seat.

" Yah, Kim Mia!" Mark shouted making Mia stopped by the door.

" What is wrong, Why are you acting as if you like me" Mark asked.

Mia took a deep breath and looked at Mark. 

" Why do you act like i am so important to you? I'm just your partner. You never saw me more than that. Even if i did like you i wouldn't want to because you are a mean person who doesn't allow anyone into your heart. You're a cold person who everyone think that he is perfect. Stop it Mark. Stop trying to make people belive that you are a great person and show them who you really are other than hiding your feelings" Mia said in a tone where she never used before.

Mark was shooked, He didn't know how to reply back. He looked at her and took a deep breath.

" And you, Why do you act as if you know me so well? Do you even know how hard my life is? try having your parents being divorsed and you living with and acholic mother who only drinks and for you not to know or hear from your dad. This is why i don't open up to anyone anymore is because of this, They all think they know me but they don't" Mark said.

Mia then all off a suddedn it hit her, She only saw the cold hearted Mark, not the sweet yet warm hearted guy. She felt bad for talking to Mark like that she didn't know what to do.

" I'm." Mia got cut off.

" You're sorry?" Mark said he rolled his eyes, he got up from he seat and bumped into Mia 

" Mark," Mia said walking out the door the same time Mark did.

Mark rolled his eyes, " What." He said coldly.

" Let's grab dinner tonight.. Together?" Mia said

Mark looked at her. " Why should i?" Mark said coldly and walking away.

" I'll be waiting for you in the park by the Nordangbaung, 6:00 pm sharp" Mia said shouting down the hall. seeing that Mark ignored her made her mad but she knows for that that He will be there