MEMORIES

FORTUNE TELLER: The way to my love

 

KSHS (2007)

 

Yuri is about to go out from his house when suddenly he stop from his steps when the fortune teller appear right in front of him....

 

"Your quite early" Yuri said and was about to continue walking when the fortune teller didn't move an inch from her position...

"Hey don't block my way im gonna be late" Yuri said and was about to pass her when she held his shoulder that he stop...

now Yuri look at him and her way of actions that she just look at him..

"When will you stop?"

Yuri knitted his brows at confusion...

"Can we just do this talk later Sica is already waiting" his attempt to pass was block again...

 

Now he is quite piss..

"Ok ill listen so what is it again?" He sighed and look at her...

 

"Im just here to ask.....when will you stop illusioning Yuri?"

Yuri stop and his eyes widened....

"Illusion?"

The so called fortune teller nodded her head...

"Can't you really remember?"

His heart started to beat fast and his body is starting to tremble....

"What are you saying?!" He screamed.....

 

yes....from the start....of....this story....everything was a lie.....my mind can't take it anymore.....

i was abandoned at the age of 12 as a payment for what my mother had done she gave me out....

as a kid...yes,i did really promise myself to avenge my father but it didnt happen....

its quite painful but thats what my truth really is.....

i cried for so many times that i cant even count of how much.....

 

Then it was that one rainy day that i met her....

 

Yes, 

 

Her,

 

Jessica Jung Sooyeon....

 

The woman i......

 

The woman i met At KSHS.....in her kindness and beauty Tiffany is the one who bully her with her friends they experience those mudballs from me.....

in place of Nichkhun is Taeyeon he really is the one that stole everytging away from me....

jessica is the person whom i love for so long and the person who i cant say a single word of confession is her....

right from the very start of this story it was always Sica but my mind is.....sortingeverything out that....

 

Yuri's tears is flowing from his eyes that he knelt down....

"Stop pretending and go back to your own reality....Your creating a different Sica from your mind....Jessica is....always there for you right form the very start...."

 

"SHUT UP!"

 

"SHUT UP!"

 

 

My mind is rumbled....i am placing my own memories in a scattered way.....Jessica is?

 

She is Sica.....the person that smiled at me in that rain....

she is the person that was right beside me all the time yet i...

always deny everything even at the last moment....even she asked me at her wedding day still i deny everything.......

 

Donghae hyung is always ahead of me.....he said that he hates visiting us because it reminds him of his high school

it was his day to be appointed as an official police officer when he got shot....

my hyung died not even having the speck of our dream.....

 

My mind is rumbling...what's happening?

 

Tell me?

 

Tell me?

 

 


 

 

Seoul mental institute (2015)

 

"He is having improvements little by little but still we dont know what his capacity to be normal again"

Taeyeon can't hide his smirk that the doctor cant help but to feel remorse at the patient sitting at the middle of the room just holding his toy gun and looking at it dumbfoundedly....

 

"Its been 2 years since you became like that" taeyeon spat his head that he laughs and enjoyingly doing it...

the doctor who is outside just shook her head in disbelief...

"Now tell me where Jessica is?" Taeyeon then laugh sarcastically

"She is now mine and even if you wake up from this stupidity you can never have her"

he slam his head down at the table that the doctor got shocked and was about to go to them but a warning look stop her.....

 

"Taeng..." Soo came without a hint of anything smiled at the doctor then entered....

Taeyeon show his perfect smile...

 

"Yuri seems fine and the doctor said he is improving" he look at the doctor that the doctor nodded...

 

Taeyeon is blabbering some things when soo notice that Yuri's nose is bleeding...

 

"Yul" soo wipe it immediately with a napkin but as he wipe it..

 

Yul slowly raise his hand that Soo's hand stop from wiping...

 

yuri's dead eyes lifted up that Taeyeon who is behind them almost got death message from shock...

 

"Y-Yul" soo stuttered

 

"S-Sica" he pronounce slowly

 



Thanks and bye