Oneshot

Actor Choi Seunghyun

Daesung lied in his bed. Not wanting to go outside, he was all alone. He couldn't force himself to a smile. The young boy wanted to cry, but he thought he just overacted. The reason for his saddness was his boyfriend Top...But at the moment the older was the actor Choi Seunghyun. A perfect actor playing part in an movie don't have time for his bandmembers.
Daesung took his phone and started typing, writing cute messages, which he deleted again. When he finally wanted to send the words 'I'm missing you' to his boyfriend his phone rang.
"Hello?" - "Daesungie what are you doing?" Daesung's big smile came back when he heard the deep husky voice of his boyfriend. "I'm bored to dead without you, Top. Are you free today?"
"Sorry. I'm not free we'Re just having a small break. Aren't you happy to hear me?" - "I am. But I missed you and I wanted to play with you. You soon have to enlist. We need to do many things till then."
Daesung started to cry silently, hoping Top wouldn't notice it, that he wouldn't know how easy he was hurt. Only thinking of 2 years without Top was the hell for him, and then he had to enlist himself. "Baby don't cry." Top began to sing, even if he was a rapper his singing wasn't so bad. Daesung started to cry even more.
"Tomorrow I'm free. If you still want me after I made you cry so much we can do evrything you like. Even watching Doraemon." - "Really?" Slowly his tears disappeared. "I'm looking forward to it. Our date will be great. NO, no, no more then great. Perfect!"
"Exactly. So see you tomorrow I have to go back now."
Daesung danced around, laughed and jumped. He couldn't contain his happinedd. A date with his beloved Choi Seunghyun. It was long age since they saw each other.
RING
It was Daesung's phone. He got a video from Top. A nicely dressed Seunghyun talked to the camera. "Sorry that we hadn't played for a long time. Just imagine you would be here with me until tomorrow." Tabi lied on the floor. He rolled through the room. He was so cute.
Daesung's boyfriend had so many sides:
The cool rapper, the handsome actor, the silly hyung, the cute and the playful Top and a side only Daesung was able to see. Top as his beloved and caring boyfriend.

AN: This is just a little oneshot and I hop you like it. I will upload a GDYB oneshot soon and then I will update 'everything will be okay' I hope you're looking forward to it.