kjuːt?!

kjuːt?!

He was smiling to himself. How could someone be so cute? His eyes crinkled up to little halfmoons as he was eyeing every move in front of him. Brown locks were falling into the beautiful silent round face before him. He pulled on his sweater and burried his wider getting smile in his black sleave. He had no time to listen to his friends words while he was watching such a delightful scene happening. Her small pink lips opened and he waited impatiently for those small words that oh so often found their way outside.

"Let us go." She fumbled with her fingers while looking down onto the wooden table their glasses were standing on.

"Why?" Just a little game, he thought.

"I don't like it here."

"But why?" He had to hold back a chuckle. It just looked so cute how helpless she seemed to be.

"We could be doing something else..."

"What were you thinking of?" His dark eyes were following her gaze. Was she jealous?

One of their friends was talking non-stop, earning the attention of everyone. But he had no time to listen to her. His mind was clouded with thoughts of this cute girl that he could call his girlfriend for quite some time now.

Soon enough it was clear to him, that this meet-up would turn into something unwanted. But now they had an excuse to finally leave.

His body was now leaning in, "Tell me, please."

Shivers were running down her spine as his low barritone voice tickled her ear.

A bright blush appeared on her cheeks, "You do know what tonight is." She pouted slightly, which made him smile now.

"I do?"

"Yongguk, please...", her fingers were getting cold, as she was now holding onto her drink filled with ice cubes. Her hair was falling into her face again as she turned around to look into his eyes, but suddenly she flinched as she saw how close he really was. Facing her. His gaze was pinning her down, waiting for an answer. And she could feel how nervous she got.

"You know that tonight all the museums are opened. It's a once in a year chance, but despite going and having fun, we are waiting for an end of this boring evening." She exhaled. Now he knew it. How she felt. And slowly, impatience started growing inside of her. And Yongguk took his time to answer. But then, he had to let out all those thought that he kept for himself.

"Ah~ you are so cute while pouting, that I can't say no to you." He made a dramatic face and took hold of her free hand. "Did you really thought, that I would have more fun pretending to listen to her stories?" He coughed, "Boring. Let's go and have some fun." He gave her a quick peck on her cheek, hoping that non of their friends would find out.

"YA! You two! Get a room if yu are too busy to listen to your friends!"

Oh, crap.

"Well, we will go to a museum, not sharing your dirty thoughts in some kind of room you were thinking about. Tsk." He furrowed his brow and shook his head.

"Museum? As if Yongguk! As if!" His friends were laughing hysterically as he himself turned pink now.

"Yongguk..." He looked back to his girlfriend, who was grinning wildly. "What?"

"You are cute if you are embarrassed."

Cute...