The official MARKSON!

After After School Club - MARKSON OFFICIAL

It was one of those days wherein the members have their own schedules. Jackson and Mark just ended their mini “Markson” show on After School Club.

Overall it went well. The host, Eric Nam, did commended them and even the PD-nims of the show also congratulated them for a job well done being an MC. They were also liked by the staff and crew for being bubbly but still being very polite to everyone. Mark and Jackson talked before going to the show that they will showcase their good manners (the Korean way) even if they aren’t Koreans and that they are representing the their team, Got7 and as well as the whole JYP Family.

When they were about to leave the studio, the manager handed their phone mouthing to them “CEO-nim” and with that, Jackson excitedly took the phone and went “JYP hyung! Have you seen the show? We were liked the noonas, staff, PD-nim Eric hyung and….” Jackson went on and on not noticing Marks annoyed look because of course he wanted to talk to their CEO as well and brag about what the Jackass is blabbering about. Since he’s older and knows that the younger is hyperactive when he’s excited he let it be. After a 5 minutes of Jackson talking non-stop, the excitedly very happy young lad passed the phone to Mark saying “Mark hyung! JYP wanted to talk to you!!” With that, the older took the phone. “Hey Mark, let me talk this time. That young lad wouldn’t even let me talk!” JYP said. Mark only laughed and stated a “Nae hyung!”. “Ok! So I heard from the PDs and the whole staff and I also called Eric for feedback as to how you guys have been and..“ JYP complimented the both of them and assuring them that they were picked NOT ONLY BECAUSE they can speak ENGLISH but because JYP trusted them both. Mark was smiling upon hearing all of the comments their CEO are telling him. They are now on their way to their dorm while Mark is still talking, well more of like listening, to their CEO. “You and Jackson have talent and good chemistry together. It’s just that…” When mark heard this he kinda knows what his CEO will say. He just listened. “You two are a bit touchy, well more of like Jackson touches you so much and you are responding as well. I did notice the two of you interlacing your fingers as well as Jackson touching your neck several times…” Mark still remained silent. He didn’t notice all of it because he was too used to Got7 doing those things, on the other hand, erase that.. Mark was so used to JACKSON (only) being touchy to him. “Anyway, I believe you two are just close and that was just for fan service so I really don’t have any issues but remember that it may cause some confusion and issues with some people about your preferences. Arasso?” Mark suddenly snapped out of his thoughts and said “O-Oh? A-ah! Nae hyung!” With that, JYP told him that the other members already finished their schedule and went to their hometowns since it’ll be weekend. Bambam was allowed to go to Thailand since he have some interview schedule there. Then the call ended.

On their way to their dorm, Jackson was already sleeping because his hyung was busy on the phone. Mark was just staring outside the window and let himself think over things now. What JYP hyung said was true but he only allowed Jackson to be that touchy to him maybe because they are roommates and they share the same bed. The young lad is the closest to him. So he thought such gestures are just natural for them since they are now like brothers, but thinking about it now, it’s quite confusing for the older. If it’s okay then why isn’t he comfortable doing it with the rest of the group, hugs are okay but holding hands, kissing the cheeks and cuddling when going to sleep are only okay with Jackson. The older noticed as well that both of them are a bit clingy with each other. He debated in himself if he should talk to Jackson about this or not. He does feel a little jealous because Jackson can really be touchy with the other members but Mark can’t start any sort of skin ship unless it’s with the younger lad.

Upon reaching their dorm, the manager woke Jackson up and Mark again snapped out of his thought. At least, he was able to decide on one thing. “It’s now or never” the older said in his mind. They went inside their dorm after their Manager started the engine and head off.

Jackson was walking ahead and the elder decided to back hug the younger. “Jacks, can we talk?” The younger, still sleepy, just nodded. Mark thought it was cute and that the lad didn’t understand what he said. They reached their shared bedroom and decided to change first. Jackson was the first one to lay on the bed. “Hyung, you said something earlier right? What was it? Sorry.” Mark just laughed and shrugged it off. “Can we talk?” Jackson suddenly sits with a straight face to panic. “About what hyung? Is it about our hosting abilities? Was CEO-nim mad?” Mark just smiled and poke the youngers forehead. The younger lads face turned from panic to confused look while touching his forehead. “No stupid! I mean about all these…” Jackson didn’t realise what the older was saying when he noticed something. Mark was sitting in between his spread legs, they are very close with each other, one hand on his forehead and the other holding Marks hand. “Oh… This. I didn’t notice hyung….. That you already noticed…” The older was surprised but the furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head a bit and like telling the younger “What do you mean?”… “Oh hyung! So stupid and insensitive hyung! All those things I’ve been doing are my way of saying something. I’m not good with words you know that…” The older still is confused. “What do you mean Jackson? You’re like this with everyone. You do skinship with the whole Got7.” Jackson sighed. This time he poked the olders forehead. “Yah! Do I cuddle with them? I don’t sleep with them either. Did you notice I don’t let them start the skinship, it’s always me that starts it. Wanna know why?” Mark touched his forehead and suddenly realized.. “You’re trying to make me jealous?” Jackson laughed. “Wow! You’re not really that stupid hyung. You’re just slow.” Jackson laughed hard earning him a punch in the chest. “Hyung, that hurts…” Pouting Jackson is just so adorable that the elder can’t help but smile. “Well, I’m sorry that I’m slow. It’s just that I’m not good at noticing those things especially we are busy. But am I understanding it right?” Jackson laughed again. “Hyung yes! Yes! It’s been forever for you to notice! I like you! A lot!” Mark just stared and said “I like you too.” With a straight face. Jackson suddenly snapped. “No hyung! Not like that like this!” Then Jackson kissed the older in the lips. The older was shocked that he didn’t move and stayed like that. The younger noticed the other not responding and pulled back. “A-ah. Sorry hyung. I thought…” The younger wasn’t able to finish because he was pulled by the older for another kiss. This time the younger wasn’t able to react and just widens his eye. “Next time tell me first. I’m not good at reading people specially reading between the lines! Arrasso??” With that Jackson was only able to nod to his hyung. Mark decided to lie down and noticed Jackson still sitting. He hit the youngers head. “Yah babo! Lets sleep now! I like you too okay?! Now lets sleep. I’m tired!” Then it hit Jackson that he wasn’t dreaming. He smirked and cuddled closer to the elder and said to Marks ear. “Stupid, Insensitive hyung! There is officially a MARKSON now!”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Notes: Mianhe chingus.. First timer here.. Please forgive me.. T_T