14 INTERVIEW

Masks

So, another roleplay for Sooyoung's interview! No POV. Enjoy!

 

SOOYOUNG INTERVIEW

 

SOOYOUNG: Where the am I?

Unlike gentle Hyoyeon, Sooyoung reacted differently to the change of rooms.

SOOYEON: (annoyed) Well Sooyoung, you're 'the ' in a bedroom. I think you know what it is.

SOOYOUNG: Shut up, you mothering bit-!

SOOYEON: Uh-oh, no strong language with your unni!

Sooyoung growls at her older sister, and she can't comeback, since she's still underage and Sooyeon is 21.

SOOYOUNG: The .

TIFFANY: Look, I'm wasting a lot of time here. In an hour I've got a date with Nichkun. So, why did you use narcotics in your room? I presume you used 'em on Hyo...?

SOOYOUNG: Why should I tell you? Oh, and Tiffany, your -kum is calling!

Tiffany glared at Sooyoung, then rushed out of the room, leaving Sooyeon and Sooyoung alone. Perfect. 21 yr sis vs. 16 yr. sis

SOOYEON: So, why did you use narcotics on Hyoyeon?

SOOYOUNG: You won't call the police, will you?

SOOYEON: If you won't answer then yes. Soojung and Sooji weren't supposed to see you on Hyoyeon.

SOOYOUNG: (sighing) Fine. You win. I used narcotics on Hyoyeon to make her fall asleep.

SOOYEON: Thank you very much. I think I already knew that. But why did you want Hyoyeon asleep? Couldn't you her alive? Knowing you, you want the other to respond to your movements.

In that moment, Tiffany came in.

TIFFANY: Did I miss anything?

SOOYEON: Nothing, Miyoung. So, Sooyoung, I'll repeat the question: Why did you need her unresponsive?

SOOYOUNG: Because I didn't want Hyoyeon to think any wrong ideas. I wanted to try something.

TIFFANY: What exactly?

SOOYOUNG: Well, to have with a girl. I wanted to feel something different, unlike the everyday you have with a boy. Nice for a change, but Sooyeon unni is right:  I did want responsive . With boys I didn't care, but with Hyoyeon... I really wanted to feel her move.

SOOYEON: Knowing you, you could easily menace Hyoyeon and ually harass her. That girl is way more fragile than I thought...

SOOYOUNG: But then she'll avoid me...

Sooyeon and Tiffany were chuckling, since when did Sooyoung care?

TIFFANY: Haha, and since when did THE Choi Sooyoung care for somebody? You didn't care about Gayoon's heartbreak, You mercilessly stole Taeyeon's boyfriend, and you, stone-hearted Miss Diva, even crushed Yoona's feelings, stealing and kissing passionately her boyfriend Seunggi. And now, you're scared she'll avoid you? Ha!

SOOYOUNG: It's true!

SOOYEON: Prove it!

SOOYOUNG: Fine. I love Hyoyeon.

The two girls stared at her shocked.

SOOYEON: Y-you...?

SOOYOUNG: Yes, since the moment we met, but back then I didn't accept my feelings. But now I do. Please don't report me to the police.

Sooyeon and Tiffany exchanged glances, deciding to not get the police involved right away.