Infinite. (인피니트)

Scenarios/Oneshots. n_n

It's a friday night and you are going to a night club. You sit down, looking around the bright shining disco lights and slightly jam to the loud- music. Suddenly, 7 handsome guys go over to you asking to hang out with them.


Sunggyu: ''Hey pretty noona/dongsaeng~ What are you doing here alone? Why don't you hang out with me and my 6 other brothers? We can have some real fun, y'know.'' *slightly smirks* You sit there, not knowing what to do except for spazzing hardcore over the...Infinite leader in your mind due to epic hotness of his LOL.


Myungsoo/L: ''Aigo, aigo~ You have such a beautiful face, your heart must be as beautiful too. Wanna hang out with us? I mean, we're not as bad as you think we are.'' You blush pretty quickly as his handsome face goes towards you so you just suddenly nod your head, saying yes. ''Great~ don't worry. You'll be fine when you're with me honay~ <3'' *lifting your chin up and winks at you*

Woohyun: ''Hey y noona/dongsaeng~! Oh my gah, your eyes sparkle. Hang out with us, or or or you can JUST hang out with me. I'm totally handsome, right? Well, I mean...your face is surely prettier than mine.'' *laughs* You look at him and get annoyed by his conceitedness but nevertheless, you blush at his compliment since he said you were prettier than him. ROFL

Hoya: ''Yo~ you lookin' fine, girl. You want the body first, the dance first, or - both? *winks* You glare at him with curiousity and slight confusion and asks him what he's on about. ''I'm talking about hanging with us~ You will right?'' You shrug, folding your arms as he suddenly lifts his top right up, showing his 6 pack and starts breakdancing on the floor landing with a nice finsh touch. ''I...I...er,'' your face turns bright red but anyways, you agree. :'D LULZ~

Dongwoo: ''RAWRRRR! HANG OUT WITH US, AND YOU'LL MELT. *starts making a loud racket then pinches your cheek* You get a little shock, rubbing your cheeks but you smile since he's cute and funny. LOL

Sungjong: Hiya noona/dongsaeng~ you're pretty but not enough. If you can dance better than me in a competition, I'll say you're prettier than me. *gives somewhat an evil glare but smiles cutely* Hang with us~ c:<

Sungyeol: OMG, HALLO! *brightly grins* You smile at him back and squishes his cheeks together. ''You're so cute!'' You squeal with a bit of excitement. ''Choding Yeolie wants you to hang with us, we have food~''
You laugh at his adorkable talk and nod.