NinjaPlushie - Captain's Favorite

SeBaekians On Board

 
HEADER IMAGE

no. of sb fics: 01

©

links to my sb stories:

Really i didn't know

Ninjaplushie:captain's favorite

my role on the sebaek ship:

I. First of all, to ship SeBaek with all my heart.
II. Accompany ThePerfNerd for when she needs someone to vent on our mutual dislikes
III. To forever be a SeBaekian, like all of you.

About me: I have 4 OTP's they are SuLay, ChanKai, XiuHan and SeBaek. I only ship people when I feel like they really do have love for each other whether the ship is popular or not doesn't matter; I want to feel comfortable shipping my ships. SeBaek makes me feel comfortable and never plan to leave this ship. When I first got into Exo I was a HunHan shipper but it just didn't sit right with me and I began to dislike it. I don't know how but I came across a video and it had SeBaek in it. At first I was confused but as I watched it I started to smile and I could feel my feels going wild. From that day forward I started to notice the little SeBaek moments and they seemed so natural. I enjoy the real feeling that SeBaek gives me and it never fails to make happy. SeBaek is a forever ship to me.

when did i start shipping sebaek?

I. I started shipping SeBaek in September because of the 2013 Idol Star Olympics Championships. When I saw them sitting together and how comfortable they looked I couldn't help but ship them.
 

favorite sebaek fiction

My Dear Gay Diary by ESkdot

FAVORITE SEBAEK gif

A note from theperfnerd: I have only a few words to say and that is i finally found you.