Chocolate Bubbles.

Chocolate Bubbles.
As I wait for him to stop by, I put my hair in a loose bun with pieces of my wavy brown hair sticking out. It was messy, but that's what makes it nice. I tied my shoelaces as I see one of them is untied. I tie them and make sure my socks show right above the top of my combat boots. I flatten my shop shirt and make sure everything is perfect as he makes his way to the door. I could see his perfection from the wall length display window. As soon as he opens the door, my nervousness is replaced with a subtle smile.
"Welcome SeHun. How can I help you?" He gives me a beautiful grin that has my feet sweating and I feel like I'm burning.
"I'll get chocolate with large pearls please and a taro too. Also with large pearls."
"7,380 won, please. Two this time? What for?" He chuckles. That was just like a bullet to the brain. It was just an instant kill. I must stay calm. I look down as I count money. He gives a 10,000 bill and when I give him his change he puts the rest in the tip jar. It was nearly most if my salary.
"My friend came back from China and he wanted some really good Korean style bubble tea. I said you make the best in Seoul." He then took out his phone. He took a random picture of me. Then he handed me his phone and my picture was hideous. I wanted to delete it so bad, but I couldn't just steal his phone and delete it.
"Gorgeous. Can I get your number?" He compliments. I die then he asks for my number? Like am I in heaven? He must be angel. I knew it.
"Yeah, sure." This was my chance. I take his phone and put in my number, but I didn't forget to delete the picture. I give it back to him and he puts it in his pocket. He waits for the drinks that I was quickly blending because I wanted him out of the shop so I don't have to stay so composed. I really wanna just scream. I hand him the drinks. He then leans over  the counter and comes really close to me.
"I'll text you later." He then waves his arm because he couldn't wave properly carrying drinks. I wave back at him and as soon as he's out I do a happy dance and all the customers look at me weird, but I keep dancing. Then a bell was heard and I look at the door and the I see smiling SeHun. He looks flustered when he's back.
"I forgot straws." I take straws to fill the empty canister and to help him, I take two straws and stick them into his pocket. He then thanks me and walks away. He turns back at me and makes me turn as red as a tomato.
"You're such a dancing machine." He then shakes his head while smiling to himself as he makes his way out and around the corner, out of sight. I'm such a doofus.
 
 
 
In the middle night I heard my phone vibrate. I get up and get my phone. I look at the clock. It's about eleven o'clock and I've been trying to sleep since nine. I look down at the phone and see a unknown number. I slid my phone open and look at the text.
~ hey. sehun here. i was just wondering if u were sleeping yet. ~
Then another text came in from his number and it was making me do flips like a dolphin.
~ that doesnt make sense to text someone whos asleep, but here i am doing it. good night then. ~
I practically sang like a lunatic. I was screaming to the point I might've shattered something. I hear my mom, from her room, grumble and that's when I quiet down. I text him back.
~ I couldn't sleep. ~
In a second, I get another text.
~ then do u want to go do something? ~
I jumped and flew like a bird and planted face down onto my bed and screamed into my sheets until I needed to gasp for air. I came up quick like a whale and back into my sheets to scream some more. I then flip on my back and text him a reply.
~ Sure. Where to? ~
~ Night market? ~
~ Give me thirty minutes. 😃 ~
I run to my closet and look for a nice outfit. I found this dress that's copper and has floral printing that's just lovely. I put on a beige color cardigan over and wrap a simple brown belt around my waist and pair it all off with white hightop Chuck's. I clean my face and tie my hair in a bun, but take it down because it looks like a bird nest. I just let it fall and comb through it and fix my waves with a wand. I check the time. 13 minutes. Record time. I put my phone in my bag and a few bucks. I rummage through my backpack for the house keys and when I find it, I stuff it in my bag. I lock the door and open my window. I climb down the tree and when I reach the bottom, I sneak away before my dad could see me through the large mirror in the living room where I landed. I run down the hill and board the bus and to the nearest stop to the night market. I rush to the night market and right outside is SeHun looking very nice even though he's only in a crew neck sweatshirt and dark jeans with black classic hightop Vans. His red snapback just perfectly fits with his outfit. I walk over to him after making sure I look alright. He grins when he sees me and I stand beside him.
"Ready to go in?" I nod because I'm a bit tongue tied right now. We enter the lovely place filled with people of all ages and that means little kids who shouldn't be up this late. We wander around eating anything we think is pretty or appetizing. Surprisingly, we're very much alike. We were at the last stall of the night and that's when a gush of wind blew past and I started to shiver in my metal stool because my cardigan wasn't at all warm enough. That's when SeHun put his arm around my shoulder. He was making me all hot and I was sweating though I freezing a second ago.
"Let's take a picture. I need to get a contact picture since you deleted the other one." He took a selfie and I actually looked decent. He set it as his contact, but when I thought we were done pictures, he put held out his phone again and I just smile. This time, right before he took the picture he turned his head and kissed my cheek. My eyes grew big and my face pink. He then showed the picture and I didn't look good. I look like a tomato with giant owl eyes. He on the other hand was utterly angelic. His eyes closed as he smiled through the peck. He set it as his background.
"What was that for?" I question and he gives me another peck.
"The same reason I go to the bubble tea shop everyday." He stands up and takes off his sweater and I see a glimpse of his and that make me black out for a moment. He fixed his shirt and hands me his sweater.
"I like you."
That was it. I lost my sanity; I stood up and gave him a peck to the lips. I covered my face after I realized what I done. He takes my hands and holds them securely in his as they hang to the side.
"One more time." He says and that's when he bends down and gives me a long, tender kiss on my lips and when he lets go, I have a lasting tingling feeling.
"One last go." I say and tip toe up to give him another kiss. Let's just say the night ended nicely with a walk through the park at two in the morning. And tomorrow will start a brand new day as the official girlfriend of Oh SeHun of Chocolate Bubble Tea.