Chapter two

“WHO WILL OWN MY HEART?”

 

Your phone alarm woke you up you pat the desk and looked at your phone and it was 8:00 am and you were almost late for work in the mall so you quickly took a shower and change you took your bag and phone, while you were busy your phone beep indicating you have a text. You quickly glance at your phone and scanned your text.

To: You

From: Do< private number>

Hi Good Morning. Have a nice day

From: You

To: Do

Good morning too I need to go to work so text me later okay.

To: You

From: Do< private number>

Okay then text you later. Good luck and don’t work too much.

 

You smiled at his text but you looked at the time and you really need to go. You were at the mall and your boss scolded you for being late. Then you went to the locker room to change into a panda mascot. When you went outside your boss gave you balloons to be given to kids. You went to the corner and greeted the costumers and the kids you gave free balloons and some parents took a picture of you with there kids. You were done for a while and your costume was hot inside so you went to the bench to sit down and took the mascot head off. You fan yourself using your hand and all of a sudden besides you there was bottled water. You looked side to side to see who gave you the drink but you couldn’t see there were a lot of people around. Then you saw your first love with his secretary he is the son of the wealthy businessman who owns this mall you’re working. You held the bottled water and smiled at yourself, so you went back to your work.

Suho POV

 

I was walking around the mall greeted by the costumers and employee I bowed at them and smiled at them but one girl wearing a panda mascot was sitting and fanning herself and I was concerned so I went to a store to buy a drink for her, I walked to her and placed the bottled water besides her and left I hope she didn’t saw who gave her the drink. I walked back and went to the elevator; to go to my office to do papers and have a meeting on what will we do about the event at the mall. Then I got a call from Do, he said good morning and said he was interested about a girl he met last night and my eyes widen because it is his first time to be interested in girls. I just asked if I knew her I smiled when I said that to him. He asked about on how to court her he just knows how to cook and it was his first doing this.  Told him to be himself don’t you worry too much she is a lucky girl.

Kyungsoo POV

 

I woke up a bit late I took my phone by my side and looked at what time it was, I looked at her picture on my phone wallpaper and said to it “ Good morning my sweet cutie.” And I smiled. I scanned my contact to text her good morning and have a nice day, she texted back and said good morning too but she has to go to her other work she will text me later. I texted back to her and said okay I’ll text you later, and I said good luck and don’t work too much. I was having questions in my mind she has two jobs but she was fired with the other one, were she working now. I stood up and went to the bathroom to take a shower and did my routine then I went towards the kitchen to cook breakfast I though of her in an instant did she ate breakfast after she went to her work. I was worried about her, so I texted her on her phone.

To: you

From: Do

Hi it’s me I am a bit worried that you didn’t ate breakfast so I want to know if were you working so I could visit you or just give you something to eat. Please text back.

 

I put my phone on the counter and glance at it every time. I guess she was busy. So I called my best friend Suho Hyung. And tell him that there is someone I liked and I want to court her, he said to be myself and she is a lucky girl. So after I cook breakfast I took my car keys and went to my best friend’s mall to see him and maybe later I will go to the restaurant that I manage and practice on cooking her meal. I drove my car and parked it at the malls parking lot; I went to the elevator and press 2nd floor because I wanted to go to the flower shop to pick what flowers suits her taste and I wanted to buy her big stuff toy. The elevator opened and I was in the 2nd floor then there I saw a cute panda mascot being cute and cuddly waving and greeting costumers so I went towards the panda and wave at it and I played with the mascot, I poke its checks and hold its both hands and sway it and I hug it and it hugged back I was so amazed the way it acted I was smiling with joy. After we hugged I pulled away and gave it one more smile and I wave good bye. I walked to find the flower shop I went in and search for a flower that suits her while I was looking for flowers the owner went towards me and ask what flowers would the special girl like.