Chapter 1: Bubble Tea Boy Continued...

My Bubble Tea Boyfriend

 

 

Your Pov

"Sehunnie~~!" I call as I enter Bubble Tea Mania yet again.

Sehun, or Sehunnie as I like to call him, was sweeping the floors of the crowded store but turned around at my call and smiled. Sehun was still as tall as I remember from the first time we met about 7 months ago though now he has dark brown hair instead of his rainbow locks. 

1456328908541.jpg

You see, for those of you who don't know, Bubble Tea Mania is my second home and where I first met Sehun when he had just started working there. From our first awkward meeting, we found out that we have a lot of things in common: Sushi, Chocolate flavored bubble tea, Action films, ddukboki but not the spicy kind, and we are both really emotional when watching K-dramas. From then on we just got closer together... as friends. The thing is, for a while now my feelings for Sehun have grown from friendship to like. Really like. Really REALLY  like. But, I don't want to tell him. It's not that his friends don't like me; quite the opposite. His group of friends, who calls themselves EXO, are really nice.In EXO there are 12 [Yes 12 because OT12 no matter what anyone tells me], from oldest to youngest are Xiumin oppa, Luhan oppa, Kris oppa, Suho oppa, Yixing oppa, or Lay oppa, Baekhyun oppa, Chen oppa, Chanyeol oppa, Kyungsoo oppa, or DO oppa, Tao oppa, Kai oppa, and then Sehun, himself.  Actually, my friends and Sehun's friends get along really well. Since the first time we all met as a large group to go to the mall together, EXO and my squad have hit it off well. Kris oppa even bought me a bubble tea once when I forgot my wallet, something that apparently doesn't happen often even within EXO except for Tao oppa. Though I do think that my friend, Mai, and Tao have been taking frequent glances at each other... Hmmm...

Anyway, the thing is, Sehun is really handsome and I know I'm not the only one to notice since I always see some of the girls at Bubble Tea Mania or on the streets when we go to the mall together. And he must have admirers at his school, not that I would be sure because we go to different schools. So that means he should have a girlfriend right? I don't think you leave someone as handsome as Sehun alone and girlfriend-less. He's just so handsome and I'm... I'm nothing compared to some of the girls we pass in the mall or sit with their other pretty friends at Bubble Tea Mania. I just have my _______ colored hair and my _______ skin, I still get acne, however few, and my ______ body shape is not the most desirable. Next to Sehun I would just look... look... *sigh* And I don't want to ruin the relationship we have now. We're such good friends and we have a lot of trust in each other and I really don't want to ruin that if my feelings end up unrequited. 

For now, I guess, I'll keep my feelings secret. No need to tell him right? It's not like I can't wait it out... right?...

"Hi Sehun~!" I beam as I look up at him.

He smiles. "Hi ______," he says opening his arms up for a hug which I gladly give.

Making sure the hug doesn't last too long, sadly, I let go after a couple seconds, before skipping away.

"I'm gonna go order okay? When your shift is over we can talk; I don't want to disturb your work." I wink as I make my way to the counter to order.

He laughs, shaking his head at me before continuing to sweep. "Of course, boss," he states, giving a mock salute.

I giggle at his silliness before turning to MiYeon unnie, who's working the counter today. She looks at me with a knowing grin which I pout at.

"Don't make fun of unnie"

Her grin got even bigger before she squeals, "But you guys are so cu-"

Before she can finish her sentence, I cover as Sehun turns to look at us because of how loud MiYeon unnie was being. I smile at him awkwardly before turning back to her.

"Be quiet unnie, please" I whisper to her.

"Her eye smile is still distinguishable but she nods.

When I let her go she smiles at me. "Fine, fine, my little dongsaeng. So... what'll your order be?"

I just sigh. "A large chocolate bubble tea with whip cream and a slice of chocolate cheesecake please."

"Coming right up!" She puts in my order and I pay before taking my receipt and walking to an empty table in a secluded corner near the front windows of the store.

As I wait for my order to arrive I watch all the people at Bubble Tea Mania from groups of rowdy teenagers, like me and my friends, college students typing away at their laptops and phones, a couple of small families, and a handful of men and women who just came from work and needed a cool drink before going home. But, my eyes seemed to always be drawn to Sehun. At the moment he was facing my direction but he was too busy cleaning up the table to notice, that is, until he suddenly looked up and stared right back. I felt a blush making its way up my cheeks but I fought back and just smiled and waved, which he copied and went back to cleaning.

"Any progress yet?"

"WAAHH~!" I yelped, as I flailed my arms slightly. I quickly turned to my left where the voice had come from to see Mr. Park, the owner of Bubble Tea Mania, crouching beside me, a big smile on his face and my order on a tray in his hands. I put a hand over my heart and calm myself before answering him.

"Mr. Park, please don't scare me like that." I scolded him playfully.

He just smiled laying out my order on the table before seating himself beside me. "So, I ask again, have you made any progress?"

I took my chocolate bubble tea in hands and took a sip before answering. "Progress in what?"

"Well, with Sehun of course," he says matter-of-factly.

I almost spit out my drink. "WHAT?" I question after I swollow, coughing slightly.

He pats my back, before continuing. "Well its obvious you like him-"

"Really?!?!"

"Hush" he shushes me, "And yes its obvious, so~ you must make a move on him before anyone else does."

I look at Mr. Park before sneaking a look at Sehun who had begun sweeping again before looking back at Mr. Park. 

"Mr. Park, I'm Sehun's friend and that's good enough for me."

"Uh huh, yeah, sure. And you won't mind is some girl walks in here and just takes Sehun for her own."

"No I-"

"Sehunnie, baby~!!!!!!!" a shrill, feminine voice yells out as the door chimes ring.

What I saw shocked me to my core. A girl with the female version of Sehun's school uniform was hugging him tightly.


 

OMG!!! So yeah... *scratches back of neck  and smiling shyly* It's been a  really  long time since I started writing my fanfictions. And cliffhanger, I now. But...

I'm so SORRY!!!!!

af545852d5b52edb4f7ed82e5be1660ec727d632_hq.gif

I didn't mean to leave this story for so long but my real life got busy with school and then my great grandmother died that I didn't have time to continue my stories. But I'm back now, thankfully.   I'M BACK BABY!!!

f0dc87e554e8ac3c2600ab83495f3a8a.gif

And thank you so much for still loving my stories... It means a lot to me.

orQ68.gif

LOVE YOU <3 <3 <3

BTW, anyone else into SEVENTEEN because I'm loving them.

Okay, until next time, which won't be a long next time. hopefullly....   Jk, bye!!!!