Kai's anger

An angel from hell

Despite the heavy rain he keeps running in his jogging shoes and eyes focusing on the next three. Today were a tiring day and he had to get away from s to calm himself. He and Luhan hyung has fought once again today about unnecessary things. He stopped when he reached the beach and look at the big and powerful waves hitting the side of the beach wall. He sat down and close his eyes and can hear the rain sound and smiles, he feels much better than before. The phone started to vibrated and he groaned of annoyance and answered it.

'What hyung?' Kai said with a deep, dangerous husky voice.

'Where are you? We're worried sick about you' Kyungsoo raise his voice at Kai. Kai sighed and says his on his way home and that's not what Kyungsoo wants to hear.

'Okay I'm on the beach' Kyungsoo's eyes were on fire and furious were all over his face.

'Kai, come home right now'

He went straight to his room and toke a hot shower when he came to the dorm. He lay down on his bed ready to go to sleep but Sehun; EXO's Maknae came in and informed him that the food is ready if he wants some.

He said no but his stomach said yes but he didn't care and went to sleep.

His Power was too strong and powerful for a young angel like her and she fail to kill him, her first angel task. She got knocked out and the others angels came to save her but the demon ran away and transform into a human and out of sight.

'Sent her to do her next task and keep distance from her and human'

It's still night and Kai wakes up with a heavy headache and fever, his eyes were all red. He was going to call for Sehun but stopped when he notices sombody's weight beside him. He don't know if he's dreaming or not but when the girl's eyes open she knew she were real.

When you open up your eyes you were going to scream but then you remember what the other angels tod you and laid still. He reaches out his warm hands and touches your cheeks; The warmth reaches to you both hearts and gave calm chills.

You sat up and so does he.

'Who are you?' He said with a soft voice. You reach your hands up on his forehead.

'You have a fever' You said and ignored his question. You close your eyes and lightly you close his eyes and say something that he doesn't understands. Your wings appeared wide open and slowly and carefully you cover him and your angels power were sending to him. You were new to this and you thought this is how you heal people but you were wrong you gave him your angel power. He end up feeling tired and much better, you laid him down carefully and then you got frighten when you heard footsteps behind you.

'Is this real?' Xiumin said and dropped the glass of water for Kai on the floor and cause a powerful sound. You wanted to slap yourself for not being careful but couldn't. You turn yourself and meet Xiumin, his eyes wide open when your eyes locked with each other. He was right, there were an angel beside him in the dorm and he could feel it.

'You're dreaming' You said and ready to clear his memories of you and Kai. But he stopped you by saying you're and angel.

'No matter how much you try to erase my memories of what I just saw, I will still see you as an angel because i'm also an angel, a half angel.' You dropped your arms and gasped. You started to feel confused and nervous. Beause the others haven't told you there were half angel and half humans.

'How come you're an angel?' You stood up and he could feel the angel power between you two.

'My mother is a human and my father is and angel' You could see his soft but not powerful wings as yours behind his back. You look down at the floor when he talked about the parent. it pained you because you don't know if your parents are alive or not.

'I'm sorry for your loose' He said without asking you, angel's ability is no joke, you can see the past and see the real personality and can read people's mind.

 

Few minutes later

'It's okay you can sleep in my room, if Kai wakes up and see your new appearance and think of you a as stalker then we're in a big trouble. No matter how much i try to change him, he always ends up being a bad boy' Xiumin said and you got confused because Kai just saw your real identity, doesn't that mean he's a good person?

'He changes every time he's thinking of fame, he wants to be better than he's now and jealousy madness and pressure builds in him and that's the hard part of him.' You can now understand a bit of your mission guy.

'Thank you'You replied and close your eyes.

Next day Sehun bursts into Xiumin's room and see a fat and ugly girl on his hyung's bed and Xiumin on the floor. He raises his voice and Xiumin and you woke up. You could feel bad things from Sehun and went to Xiumin's side.

'Xiumin-ssi' You stood behind him, he hold your hands and smile at you.

'It's my little sister' He said and Sehun gave you a confused face.

'But you don't look a like each other at all' He said and look from your head to toe with a disgusting look. You wanted to punish him but you can't since he's not your responsibility it's Xiumin's.

'What? And why are you looking at her like that.' Xiumin said and push Sehun away and then ordered you to go and take a shower and change.

An hour later you two went out from the room and see Xiumin's group members half . You immediately close your eyes when you saw their six packs.

Suho, Kris Baekhyun and Tawon went from small eyes to big eyes when they saw a young beautiful girl coming out with a white dress like an angel. You can feel their good personality and smiles but still you didn't dare to look up at them.

'You're a shy angel' Xiumin whispered in your ears and chuckle.

'Let's go and eat' The members gulped when you pass by. Baekhyun raise his voice and ask with a clear voice.

'Why is a young beautiful girl in our dorm, hyung? No it can't be...' Tao interrupt Baekhyun's sentence and add girlfriend.

 

 

 

Hi! My first chapter is up and I hope you liked it.

Enjoy and subscribe if you like it and thank you for reading and subscribing.

<3