Night and Day

Night and Day (Your POV)

Today, if we are still together, it will be our 4th anniversary. Even though we are not together now, but I'm thankful that I was able to meet you on this special day, at this special place.

I remember this cafe was the place we first met. You lost at "True or Dare" and you were being "dared" to get my number. You were shy then, but I gave you my number because somehow I doesn't want your friends to laugh at you.

Maybe it was fate, we ended up together and now here we are again.

You directed me to the same old seat and ordered my old time favorite hot chocolate.

I looked at you while I sipped my drink and I saw the change of expression in your face.

I think you might saw my ring.

I know you, you always hide your feelings and pretend nothing happen. You didn't change in that bit.

I can sense that you are about to ask me about that ring so I pretend that I got something on, got to leave right now.

I know if I put up an aegyo with you, you will let me go.

I did and I was right.

As I walked out of him, I recalled about our past.

That day, I asked him out to meet at the crossroad before I leave Korea for States.

If he will to ask me stay, I would definitely stay. But I wanna hear it from his mouth.

I met him, he was standing infront of me, quietly.

I looked back at him, waiting for him to say the words I want to hear.

But he just kept quiet with hands in his pocket, looking everywhere but not into my eyes.

I was really disappointed. If he really loves me, he would not bear to see me leave. He would have ask me stay by his side, don't leave him.

Since he has nothing to say, I got on the car and left.

As the car drove, the memories came hitting on me.

The days where we were just hang out by the streets, had my arms around his and rest my head on his broad shoulder. Even as just simple as that, we were really happy.

There was almost once in the park where I accompanied him as he does his assignment. When he draws, he looks really serious and that is when he is really cute and attractive. I love watching him like that. But he caught me off and draw me on his scratch book. I was really touched though and was about to cry but he laughed at me.

I also enjoyed watching midnight movies with him. It is so romantic with only just 2 of us. I love buying pop corns though I don't really like it. I bought it so I can feed him. It is so sweet.

With all these happy memories together, it is really hard to leave him and I would stay just for  him.

But he didn't make any move and I bet right now, he would just let me walk out again.

I started to feel sad again.

Suddenly, someone grabbed my hand from behind.

It was Minsoo.

I didn't have any chance to react and he already pulled me into his arms.

I can feel his heart beating fast.

"Minsoo?"

"I love you 24 hours. Let me be your knight again." He whispered into my ears.

I couldn't believe what I have heard. Minsoo finally came back for me.

"Hm!" I nodded on his shoulder and embraced my arms around him tightly.