The Beach

Oh Sehun Is My What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chaeyeon's POV

I told the others to wait outside as I had to change. I walked into the room and opened my suitcase. Hard to pick. Should I go for black or red?

I ended up with the black bikini as I saw that Jinhee's was red. Don't get me wrong, but I hate to use the same clothing as other people. I quickly changed into it and just grabbed my beach bag.

I walked out where everyone was getting seated in the cars.

"No, I don't want to sit with Chanyeol."

"I don't want to sit with you either."

"Stop being childish, both of you. Just sit down. But.... I call shotgun!" Suho said as he ran to the front. I saw the rest rolling their eyes.

"Who's being childish now?" Baekhyun asked their childish leader, who just smiled back to him.

The whole car was already filled. 

"Oh. There aren't any more space for you three, so why don't you just take a car?" Jongin said with a apologetic look, probably pitying me for having to sit with the love birds.

"Ah, no it's fine. We can use our car." I smiled and went to the black BMW which was standing in the front.

I looked over at Sehun and Jinhee, who was having a good time talking. Ah. I got it. I'm the third wheel. Yaaaay. Not.

 

                                ~*~

 

The whole car ride was a bit bothersome, as they where flirting and all over each other all the time. Yes, we decided that I'll drive, as I was the third wheel, and they had "sooo much" to talk about.

I looked at the rear view mirror and saw them being all lovey-dovey. I let out a sigh. It's not that I don't like them, but it's just, can't they see that there's a third person here who's witnessing everything?

My phone started to ring and I put it on speaker, cause I obviously didn't want to cause an accident.

"Yeah?" I said as the caller ID was Baekhyuns.

"HEEEEY Chaeyeon!!" I heard him shriek. I could hear the others shouting in the back.

"How's the car ride so far? The love birds isn't annoying you right?" He asked and let out a faint laugh. 

"No, they aren't." But you could hear the frustration in my tone. I looked at the mirror again and saw Sehun trying to part from the clingy Jinhee. 

"Oh good. Sehunaah! You should talk with Chaeyeon too, be happy that she volunteered to drive." I could heard the rest of them agreeing.

"Okay. hyung." He said his husky voice and Baekhyun hang up.

I could sense the awkward atmosphere in the car. 

"Chaeyeon, do you possibly have a boyfriend?" Jinhee asked in her high pitched girly voice. I shook my head.

"No, how so?" I told her. Why's she being such a busybody? I hate it when people ask about my privacy.

"That's good! I have this model friend of mine who fit really well with you. I can make a appointment for you guys." She said as she pulled her phone up.

"No thanks. I'm not in a search for relationship, for the time being. I prefere being alone." I gritted my teeth. Why was she trying to hook me up with someone? It was nice of her, but no thanks. 

I saw her putting her phone down, and slowly putting on a sad look on her face. Did I say something wrong? 

After a while we arrived and I parked the car at the empty spot beside the guys car. I jumped out and locked the door after seeing Sehun and Jinhee getting outside.

I walked to the guys and Baekhyun put his arm around my shoulder and I chuckled as we walked down to the beach.

I sat down on the sunchair as the others pulled their shirts off before going to take a swim. I saw Jinhee pulling her pink shirt of and got many look by the by passers. I rolled my eyes. 

"Aren't you going to swim, Chaeyeon?" Kyungsoo asked me. I shook my head. I honestly wasn't in the mood to even go to the beach, to start with. I only tagged along since the rest was.

"Come on! Don't be a mood killer!" Chanyeol whined. I sighed, they didn't give any opinion.

I pulled my cardigan off and I could see the look on their faces, even Jinhee. Was that a tint of jealousy on her face? 

Sehun's POV

How much as I wanted to swipe off the smirks on my hyungs faces, I couldn't. They where glancing at MY wife. Heol, she does have the body thou, and that booty. I saw Jinhee making grimaces as she saw the boys admiring Chaeyeon. I couldn't really blame them.

I was about to tell her to put the cardigan back on, as she was getting too much attraction, I couldn't. It would be wrong in so many ways. I saw her running to the water with the rest. 

"Oppa, let's go we too!" Jinhee said and we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter