Vol.2

Deja Vu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Vol.2

 

 

Jeesun try to ignored all the glance and whisperer which thrown at her since she enter the class like Junhong said. Yet she can see how shock and terrified the look at the teacher who just enter the class. He almost slipped on his shiny shoes and smashed his head on the cold ground.

 

“G-good morning class” Mr. Lee greet the class still with his shock almost scared expression, he also realize how his voice crack, he immediately clear his throat and continue, “Look who’s back” a small smile creep in his face as he looking directly at Jeesun, “Mrs. Yoon, glad to have you back, how’s your feeling?”

 

“I feel a lot better, thank you seosangnim” Jeesun smile back even though she feel offended by the look Mr. Lee give her, he literally look like he just saw a ghost.

 

“Well of course you are” Jeesun furrowed in confusion upon hearing the elder words. Mr. Lee then begin his lecture, he explain the chapter on the book he ask to open, he look everywhere in class but Jeesun. He answers all of students question but Jeesun.

 

Jeesun feel hurt of how people treating her. She actually does not expect much despite no one visiting her or maybe leave her a call when she's sick. Well everything started to make sense to her why no one visiting her after Junhong told her that her mom won’t let anybody meet her.  Even after she recovered and decided to go back to school she doesn’t expect warm hug or even hand shake. But that’s only make her really naïve, she’s craving for attention. For a year she doesn’t met anybody except her parents. She felt really lonely. That’s make her thing is she really like don’t have any friends? Is she like some kind of loner?

 

That’s when Junhong came and claimed himself as her best friend. And that Junhong is a guy who reached out his hand to hold her hand and give it a light squeeze and smile, assuring her that everything will be okay.

 

“Everything will be okay”

 

 

When Jeesun walk to the cafeteria everything that happened in class now happened again. All eyes on her, and following by whisperer from everywhere she could hear.

 

Junhong lead her to one of the table, the table beside the large window where she can see the huge soccer field. Junhong went to grab their lunch and that’s made Jeesun sit silent while looking outside the window. She’s so deadly curious why people keep glancing and whispering at her. She slowly breaths through her nose out to . Suddenly her vision become to blur, her head become to ache as she saw something.

 

Jeesun can’t stop laughing. She broke on the ground and rolling over, laughing her off. Junhong fell on the ground on his after got hit by a ball on his head. He doesn’t got bruises nor felt hurt. Youngjae just messing with him after he tried to kicked Youngjae in the shin. Junhong face when his hit the ground was so priceless that Jeesun can’t stop laughing. Jeesun not the only one who laugh, Youngjae is the first one who laugh, following by Jeesun, then Daehyun, Himchan, Jongup and lastly Yongguk.

 

The six of the boys are playing soccer while Jeesun screaming Junhong’s name on top of her lung. Daehyun complain why Jeesun only cheering on Junhong before got a smacked on the head from Youngjae, “then you should get yourself a girlfriend” Youngjae mocked him before running from him also running for the ball.

 

Girlfriend?

 

“Hey are you okay?” She nearly scream when Junhong sit in front of her and put two trays of foods in the table.

 

“Y-yeah” She smile and eyeing on Junhong. “Junhong?” she called and Junhong hummed and smile in response, “are you really my best friend?”

 

Junhong blink for a couple of times before he can answer, “s-sure, yeah, why you ask?” he try to smile causally even though his heart begin to beat so fast and loud.

 

“Then who’s Youngjae, Daehyun, Himchan, Jongup, Yongguk? Who are they?” she asked curiously and anticipated Junhong answer who now just staring at her in awe.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter