1/1

Knock, Knock.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a month since I move in this apartment.

I already met my right neighbor on the second day I'm here. They are a sweet gay couple named Jung Daehyun and Yoo Youngjae. They have been a relationship for almost 3 years, before they decided to move in together here 8 months ago.

But, I didn't have the opportunity to met my left neighbor yet.

Daehyun said my left neighbor is a guy, Moon Jongup.

"A hot guy, I said." Youngjae added, earned a smack from Daehyun.

"What? It's not wrong to look." defend Youngjae, "You also eyed that teacher from third floor. What's his name again? Yokuk?"

Daehyun rolled his eyes, "Yongguk. But he already had a husband."

"Oh, you guys talking about Yongguk and Himchan?" I chimed in.

"Yes, they're hot, right?" nudge Youngjae.

"Sure, too bad you all played for the other team." I shrugged.

"Look at the bright side girl, we can see you without you worrying anything." Daehyun patted my . He's too friendly for someone you just met a month ago, but I already learned to cope with him. The first time he did that, I broke his nose, which is now the bruise is still visible. I'm glad Youngjae is a good Public Relation, so he was good at explaining that the touching by Daehyun doesn't mean a ual offend, just a gesture of friendliness and Daehyun's lack of sense.

"Was that supposed to be my advantage?" I questioned Daehyun's logic.

Yongguk and Himchan are very nice, they gave me a wine for my welcoming gift, very classy. Unlike Daehyun and Youngjae... they gave me a set of flashy lingerie and surprisingly the right size. I awkwardly asked how did they get it right and they answered it's a guy thing. What was that supposed to mean is still a mystery to me.

"I never seen Jongup brought a girl to his apartment before. Or a guy." Daehyun stated.

"Do you think he's a booty call?" Youngjae asked.

Daehyun shrugged, "Maybe. Either that or he's single." he circled his arm on my shoulder, "You maybe have a chance with him." he wiggled his eyebrows, "And wore our gift."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter