Please Tell Me I'm Not Dreaming.. Again

Hitting Two Birds With One Stone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time passed by pretty quick. He talked to me about his family, training under SM Entertainment, his friendship with his other members, his insecurities towards Taemin and finally about his dogs. I, myself have no interest in dogs but that was what got him most hyped up so I tried to go along with it. Till he eventually fell asleep. One second he was talking about his dogs, the next second his head was lying on his crossed arms at the dining table. I enjoyed the time we spent together but it was finally my time to clean up what he could have possibly forgot about.

To my surprise, everything was already done. He was quite good at it, though he seemed to be doing it all in a rush. Some things were off place but overall, I was impressed. 30 minutes, I got a text from manager oppa that they were almost done with their schedule. So I guess that was also his way of telling me to set off already. I wanted Jongin to see me to their door, but he was still asleep and his sleeping face looked too precious for me to disturb. I moved away the little hair blocking my view of his handsome face and stayed for a few minutes just staring, treasuring this moment. 

My heart was happy- apart from the fact that Kim Jongin knew me, he also entrusted me with his personal life. I couldn't wait to share my excitement with my closest friend Jiyoon. We had really set up for a ddeukbokki date anyway so the timing was just great.

"....and so we I left him, he fell asleep anyway."

"What?? Why would you do that?"

"Did you forget that I was just there to work for him and his other members?"

"No guy would open up about his whole life to someone he had just met. If he really felt bad that you were injured because of him, he would've taken you to a clinic or something!"

"He offered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter