[ONE-SHOT][PG] I'll wait for you

[ONE-SHOT][PG] I'll wait for you

QUOTE
기다림이란…………… 정말 힘든것 같아요 하지만… 오히려 긍정적로 생각하면 기대되고 행복한거같아…..*^________^*…. 기다릴께… 그리고 기다려요….*^^*

Waiting................. seems like something that's very hard to do, but... if you think about it positively instead, it seems like it can be an exciting and happy thing..... *^__________^*.... I'll wait... and please wait for us....*^^*

- Bom’s me2day.
 

Her latest me2day entry had caught his attention. Finding the photo familiar, he clicked it to enlarge it, realizing that it was the tiny star dog tag he had gave her on her 22th birthday. He finally understood. Though it may sound like a simple entry to her fans or the other readers who’re reading her me2day, but to him, it answers his question.

Yes Park Bom yang, I’ll wait for you.” Logging into his personal me2day account, he commented on her entry.

yongluvB88 Noona, I’ll wait.

To Park Bom Yang ♥
B, I saw it! ^^ Kekekeke~~

From Park Bom Yang ♥
What~? Anyway.. Gaho happy birthday once again! Mummy loves you~~ *^^*

Gaho, where’re you?” After reading Bom’s message, Jiyong went around his apartment to find Gaho, only to find Gaho lying on his new and fresh bed which Bom had bought for him as his birthday present.

Hey boy, do you like it?” Ruffling Gaho’s fur, Jiyong picked Gaho up from his bed and cradled him in his arms. Gaho was looking at him with his puppy eyes, and gave a soft bark. “Yeah I know you like it. Of course you do, Park Bom yang gave it to you. I’m so jealous.” Pouting, Jiyong stared at Gaho.

Okay boy, say thankyou to mummy.” Taking out his phone from his pocket, Jiyong filmed a short video of Gaho, with him barking something, which probably means ‘Thankyou Mummy, I love you.. and the bed’ in dog language. Attaching it to his message to Bom, he pressed send and smiled.

To Park Bom Yang ♥
Gaho’s reply to you, Park Bom yang!!!! ^^

To Park Bom Yang ♥
And I’m surprised that you still have it, after so many years~~

To my Jiyong ♥♥♥
I keep everything and anything~ *^^*

I wonder if he understood what I mean, it’s not only the photo I want him to see. Scrolling through her me2day comments, Park Bom stopped at one particular comment from one particular username which she had not seen since a long time. He understands.

Smiling, Bom logged into her personal me2day and looked at her timeline. There were photos of them together, posts, videos and songs about them. His me2day is like a personal diary that records their life stories that’re behind the scenes, off camera. It is something like their private blog, which only the both of them are able to see. Park Bom hardly updates her personal me2day and only creates it to view Jiyong’s personal one when she is at home. Most of the updates on Jiyong’s personal me2day are posted by her anyway, when they are out together. Scrolling through the posts one by one, Bom remembered the day when Jiyong asked her a question.


*Flashback*

Jiyong was at the studio as usual, and Bom had decided to pay him a little visit, bringing with her cupcakes she had baked that morning. Knowing how much Jiyong hates it when people interrupt his train of thoughts when he is working, Bom opened the door quietly and tip-toed towards the couch, placing the cupcakes on the table beside her. Jiyong at work is always so perfect for her, and she could stare at him for hours.

Yah Noona, am I that handsome?” Chuckling, Jiyong turned himself around and faced Bom, causing Bom to be shocked.

Omo. You saw me?!

Of course, why wouldn’t I see you? And I smell food.” Rubbing his stomach, Jiyong gave Bom his puppy eyes, causing Bom to burst into laughter.

Mmm.. Bom. Your cupcakes are wonderful, as always. You can open a bakery.” Smacking his lips, Jiyong reached out for another one.

If I open a bakery, it would be one that sells only cupcakes! Will you want to help me?” Already, Bom had started daydreaming about them opening a bakery and leading a normal life instead of becoming artistes. Life will be so much different.

As if they’re both on the same page, Jiyong blurted out. “I wonder when will be become an official couple. When will we be able stop hiding? When will that awkwardness on camera fade away?” The both of them sighed. They knew how long they’ve to wait. Around a year more or so.

Park Bom yang?

Yes?

“Do you know that this year is going to be a long year for us? I’m afraid that we’ll struggle between our relationship and our work, and.. I’m afraid. What if I lose you? What if something got leaked out? I.. I want to show the world now that I’m in love with you. ” Jiyong reached out for Bom’s hand, and squeezed it tightly, as if reassuring himself that he does have her.

You have me silly. Trust me, trust yourself, trust our relationship. And if something ever got leaked out, we can open a bakery! Hehehehe.” Bom started giggling at her last sentence, which cause Jiyong to start giggling too.

You’re right! Your cupcakes are just too good. I can write songs about your cupcakes.

While the both of them continued giggling and talking about other random stuffs, Bom was still thinking about the matter Jiyong had said.

*/Flashback*


As Park Bom stared at her personal me2day’s timeline, she realized that there was a new update from Jiyong. Quickly, she refreshed the page.

yongluvB88 Mmmm.. I’m craving for cupcakes.

Jiyong had also uploaded a photo of the two of them in his studio, each holding half eaten cupcakes and smiling happily. Saving the photo, Bom printed a copy of it out.

To my Jiyong ♥♥♥
No cupcakes for you! Kekekekeke

From my Jiyong ♥♥♥
TT I’ll help you bake this time~~!!!

The photo of Jiyong and Bom landed on the floor. Picking the photo up, Bom went to find her box of everything and anything related to Jiyong. It was quite a big box, and inside had things which range from toys to albums, movie stubs to neoprints, rings to bracelets, and lots of photo albums of the both of them, both on camera and off camera. Placing the newly printed photo into her newest album of them, Bom picked up her Tiny Star Dog Tag. Though it was slightly rusty, it is still considered well kept. After all, it’s been 5years since she received that from Jiyong. That was her first gift from Jiyong, and it had a star. Bom loves stars.

Bom’s phone vibrated.

From my Jiyong ♥♥♥
Park Bom yang, I’ll wait patiently. We’ll try and spend our free time together as much as we can. I trust us ^^
P.S/ The dog tag is well kept. ^^ Kekekekeke. I thought you would have lost or misplaced it.

Immediately, Bom called Jiyong. After the first ring, Jiyong had picked up the phone.

YAH JIYONG~~! You’re dead!” With Jiyong giggling non-stop on the other side of the line, Bom started telling Jiyong all those things she had kept safely, proving to him that she wasn’t that girl with a messy bedroom. As Jiyong listened to Bom, he continued giggling and updated his me2day.

yongluvB88 Only you will keep everything and anything safely. Saranghae Butterfly~~ ♥♥♥