You're perfect to me.

F-ing perfect.

The moon is a thin slice on the dark sky, millions of billions of stars cascade through the expanse of the never ending velvet that Kiseop's big wondrous eyes try to take all in, to print this sight in his memory forever. It's warm in Guam, a nice contrast from New York. The light breeze that folds his skin is welcomed just like the pair of arms that wrap around his waist, or the lips that press sweet and soft and so familiar against his nape.

"Isn't it beautiful?" The words roll from Kiseop's lips, so quiet into the night.

"It can't match with you though." The voice is loving, affectionate and has his heart beating faster.

"Don't be silly." Kiseop chuckles, faking that those words have no impact on him. But they do. They do and he knows it just like Eli knows it. And that's just why he spoke them. He likes showering Kiseop with attention, reminding him time after time again just how perfect he is in all his imperfection.

"How are you even real?" Eli murmurs, nuzzling close to the lean neck he had kissed and smelled and bit countless times before.

Kiseop's next words are strict, reprimanding, but they also hold a feeling of need, of want, of hope.

"I'm not perfect, Eli. I'm just human."

"Yes, you are, Kiseop."

"I've got flaws."

"I don't see any."

Kiseop leans back into Eli's arms as they stand on the balcony, eyes wandering away. Watching how the waves wash into the shore, how the long leaves of the tall coconut trees dance a slow dance against the friendly breeze.

"I get jealous easily." Kiseop murmurs starting pointing out his flaws.

"Thank God, I'm not the only one." Eli answers instantly, smiling on Kiseop's skin upon hearing the light chuckle.

"I get possessive of what's mine." Kiseop covers Eli's arms with his, embracing himself.

"I wonder how I haven't locked you away yet; someplace faraway where I'll be the only one able to look at you, worship you."

Kiseop closes his eyes.

"That would be paranoid." He jokes, but his heart is racing from that statement of Eli's want to monopolise him. "I don't let people come close to me." He continues only to be met immediately by Eli's answer.

"It's enough for me that I'm the one who gets to know you best." 

"I'm stingy." Kiseop insists. 

"Better for me as I love showering you with gifts." Eli leaves a kiss on Kiseop's cheek.

"I swear a lot."

"It turns me on." Eli's voice, so deep and sensual suddenly, sends shivers down his spine.

"I get too absorbed into things."

"I adore the little pout on your lips when you concentrate on something."

"I'm impatient." 

"Love how excited you can get."

Kiseop turns around in the embrace, wrapping his arms around Eli's neck and letting his foreheads bump lightly, eyes still closed.

"I love you way to much." He murmurs, the words coming out more certain than all of the previous ones, dark orbs appearing under his eyelids.

"Then I'm the luckiest man on earth." Eli smiles lovingly, eyes boring into Kiseop's. 

In the end Kiseop still isn't persuaded about his flawlessness, and while he'll never be, he can't help but let his eyes fall shut while his whole being radiate happiness as Eli connects their lips in a slow, soft kiss that's filled with affection. Surrounding Kiseop with love.

 


 Hey, hey, hey y'all~

So that's just a small drabble I came up with while trying to sleep otl. 

'Am updating from my phone so proper editing will be done in a few hours, probably after coming back from school~ so be the lovely readers that you are and enjoy the story, commenting is optional but comments make me happy and a happy E.L. is an updating E.L. *winks*

 

 

P.S. Happy Birthday to my lovely girl stillmeadows, may you'll be happy and God bless you, darling ♥