Chapter 1

What Happened To "Best Friends"?

Chun Hei's POV

"I am not a bad person, I love you

Don't give me those scared eyes

There is a different person that's not me inside of me 

There's no way I said those words

Just can't control, just can't contr---"

"Hey Chun Hei!"

I paused my music and turned around. "H-hey there Hakyeon," Smooth Chun Hei, why did i have to stutter greeting him. Cha Hakyeon has been my childhood friend since elementary school and I've had a crush on him since like......forever. Yeah, I know it's sad really, but I just know he won't like me back. He just doesn't like me in that way. He's the social one in our little group of friends. Everyone knows who he is; every guy wishes they were like him and every girl wishes they had him has their boyfirend. Talk about a completely opposite person of me. "What's up?" I asked clearing my throat.

"Didn't you hear?! There's going to be a new student at our school today!"

A new student? It's the last month of school, who would transfer at this time in the year? "Oh, really? Are they going to be in your class?"

"Hmmm...I don't know yet. I hope so, it'll be cool to have another student join us," Hakyeon said with that cheery eye smile he does.

*dugeun dugeun* What? Why is my heart beating like this, stop it! He always smiles like this, why haven't I just gotten used to that fact already. 

As we continued walking, I started to notice something, or someone, was missing. "Hey, where's Wonshik?"

"Oh, I think he went to the club last night so he'll probably appear at school around 2nd or 3rd period," Hakyeon said nonchalantly. You see, Kim Wonshik is my other childhood friend but I met him before Hakyeon. Wonshik, or as everyone at our school likes to call him Ravi, is usually late to school. He's always either clubbing or hooking up with girls every night. But on most occasions he'll hang out with me and Hakyeon. 

"Ah, okay." As we arrived at school, I said goodbye to Hakyeon and headed to my class which is in the opposite direction since I was a year younger than Hakyeon and Wonshik.

Hakyeon's POV

"Hey N!" Said an overly cheery girl. "Hi, Yoona," I said as I smiled back a cheerful smile. 

"Did you hear about the new kid? He's so adorable!!!" Yoona screamed excitedly.

"Yeah, you saw him already? Is he in our year?"

"No," she pouted, "too bad though, huh. He's actually a year younger than us."

"Oh, okay." I guess he might be in the same class as Chun Hei. As I headed towards my seat in the back where I sit with Ravi, I looked out the window and saw him walking into the building. When he entered the classroom, everyone stopped and stared at him. Although that didn't last long considering he gave them this glare that clearly said "What hell you lookin' at". "Hey, Ravi!" I spoke up, waving my arm in the air to relieve the tension just before.

Ravi walked over to me and sat down in his seat. Just as the bell rang, the teacher walked in. "Now, I will be taking attendence." When that was over the teacher turned around facing the board and began writing notes on there. 

At the same time, I heard shuffling beside me and turned to look. Ravi was holding his book up to cover his face and put his head down. Obviously trying to sleep in the middle of class. I chuckled at how he was already drooling. Then I thought of something so genius. I looked up to make sure the teacher was still facing the board and took out my black marker and started drawing on Ravi's face. "Pfft," I tried hard to hold back my laugh. This was too good, I thought as I took out my phone and took a photo to send to Chun Hei. When the teacher turned around, I hid my phone away. 

The teacher sighs as he looks over at my seat. "OI! KIM WONSHIK!" The teacher yelled. 

"What?!" Ravi screamed back but the whole class erupted in laughter as he was trying to be intimidating with the drawn black marker on his face. "What the heck are you laughing at?" he asked as he turned to face the window and see his reflection and nearly jumped out the seat. "WHO DID THIS TO ME!?!!"

As he turned to face me, my face apparently gave it away and he was now screaming at me, "YAH! CHA HAKYEON!!!" I just sat there laughing with the whole class. 

Wonshik's POV

"Hey! RAVI! Wait up!" N was shouting as he came running after me. I was still pissed that he drew on my face so I left him when the bell rang for the end of class before he could catch up with me. Still ignoring him, I continued walking to the cafeteria. 

"Ravi!" N shouted again when he eventually caught up with me and put his hand on my shoulder to turn me around. 

"WHAT!?" I shouted back, still pissed. He just looked at me with the creepy big smile of his and said, "Didn't you hear me?"

Oh my gosh, you're such an idiot. "Yeah, I did." 

"Why'd you ignore me then?" He asked with that creepy smile on his face.

" 'cause I obviously didn't want to be near you right now."

"HAHAHA, you're still mad at me? You're lucky I used the washable marker on you. Now look! It's barely noticable now." He stated as if that made everything ing better.

"SHUT UP!" I huffed as I just continued to walk.

"Hahaha." N still laughing eventually came in step in with me. "Ah. I see Chun Hei. Hey! Chun Hei!!" Chun Hei jumped a bit at the sudden shout of  her name. Hmph, cute. When she realized who it was, she smiled brightly at us. *dugeun, dugeun* Ugh, what the heck is this? I ignored that feeling in my chest and made my way over to her with N.

"Hey guys."

"Hey," I said back.

As we all sat down at our table, N was the first to start a conversation, "So, was the new kid in your class, Chun Hei? I heard he was in your year."

"Huh, oh yeah he is. His name was......hm...oh yeah! His name was Han Sanghyuk. But he apparently goes by Hyuk."

"Was he cute? Huh? All the girls in our class were like fangirling over him already. Right, Ravi?" 

I just simply nodded a yes. 

"See? So do you think he's cute, Chun Hei?"

"W-what? N-no. O-of course n-not!" She said, and blushing for some reason. I looked over at her questioningly, raising one eyebrow.

"What?! Stop lying, look at you! You're already blushing!" N nearly shouted at Chun Hei. "Awh, come on, it's okay. You can tell us if you like him or not. There's nothing wrong with that."

"B-but I don't like him, N. Seriously, I don't."

I just watched on the side while N kept bickering about how Chun Hei does like that new kid, and Chun Hei continuing to refuse that she does. Then all of a sudden she shouted, "I DON'T LIKE HIM OKAY! I LIKE SOMEONE ELSE!" When she realized what she just said, she covered her hand and ran out the cafeteria. 

"Wait! Chun Hei! Where are you going?!" N shouted, ready about to run after her.

"Hakyeon, just forget it. She'll come back and talk to us later." That's when N looked surprised because I never called him by his real name often. Only when I'm being serious about something. N then glanced back at the door where Chun Hei ran out and decided to just sit back down. His disappointed mood didn't last long, and he just went back to blabbing on and on about random things. Hmm, that was weird with what Chun Hei did. Does she maybe?......No, no way...I guess I'll talk to her later when I find her.

 

A/N: Hey guise! So the first chapter is out! >0/ I apologize if this was really bad. I couldn't figure out how to end it. Oh! And I was hoping if anyone noticed this but, at the beginning Chun Hei was listening to a song and the song was Hyde by VIXX. Pay attention to this song cuz the lyrics relate to this story so much. ^-^ But anyways, please comment your guise's thoughts below and let me know what you think! thanks~