THE GUIDEBOOK.

THE CONTRACT OF CINDERELLA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jia and Fei screams as they jump onto the sleeping Min. 

"happy birthday ! your legal now!!!!" the crazed bestfriends screams as they bounced on the bed of the very angry and annoyed 18 year old. 

"WTF" min mumbles as she sat up. 

Fei and Jia both hugged her as they sang the birthday song for their everlasting best friend. 

"okay, you woke me up at 12 midnight. sand me a birthday song, ordered chicken, had pizza, soju and fun. now hand over my present!" min threatens Jia and Fei with a drumbstick as she scrowls at them. 

Jia and Fei exchanged a knowning glance as they hand their bestfriend a black box. 

Min sat on her white couch in her lonely apartment staring at the blackbox in front of her. it was 7am and Jia and Fei had left. Min sat with a glass of expensive red wine in her hands. she twirled her cup. 

The blackbox had contained a single one way ticket to seoul. A key of her new appartment, A new phone with an unfamiliar number that she must embrace. 

And a guidebook. 

The title read, '' Cinderella's guidebook to forever." 

and a single silver line of "happy ever after garunteed" 

they had told her to go to her birth country and to fall in love. To explore. 

They told her she was too proper and prim and her life was a boring mist of nothing. 

What min doesnt know is the ticket to seoul, would not only bring her towards love, new discoveries. but pain and regret

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter