Just One Free Day

“If I have just one day, it’s possible.”

If only I had just one day. I want to peacefully fall asleep intoxicated with your sweet scent. If there’s a chance in my busy schedule. I want to put my body in your warm and deep eyes. I like that, your long, straight hair. Your breathtaking neck when you, put it up and the strands that fall out.

He wake up in the morning and still feel her next to him, silently sleeping. Today he have no schedule so he’s free for today. He can do anything one day off with his lovely girlfriend. Without want to wake her up, he move closer to her, and hug her from the right side of her. “Oh, you’re wake up?” ask her with her soft and tired voice.

“Ssh, just keep sleeping.” And keep cuddling with her. “Ya, Park Gaeul.” He wishpear softly right at the right side of her ear.

“Mm?” she respon silently.

“Let’s go to date today. I have no schedule.” And release her from his hug. “OK?”

“It’s up to you Min Yoongi~” she wake up from her sleep and sit beside him. With her head finally reach Yoongi’s lap and rest there. He didn’t wear any t-shirt when he was sleeping. “Where do you want to go?”

“Myeongdong? After that lets go to Lotte World. It’s been around two years I haven’t visit that place…” Yoongi wondering. “OK?”

“OK.” And Gaeul stand up, walking to the kitchen. “What do you want to eat? My sleepy eyes boy?” asked her.

“Strawberry waffle in the morning sounds nice!” Yoongi answered with his cherish tone. I like her, all of her. From her head to toe. I like her beautiful hair, her voice, her everything. I think I got crazier than before…

“Your strawberry waffle just now finish Yoongi-a~” Gaeul shouts from the kitchen as Yoongi stand up at take his t-shirt without wear it. “Come here fast before its getting cold!”

“Aiyay Chef Park!” Yoongi shows up with his white t-shirt on her left shoulder. “Smells so good~” he back hugs her. She feels so warm there, and feels his abs touching every inch of her back.

“You better wear your clothe first ok?” without look back at him, she taps his head. “Go wear your clothes.” But before that, Yoongi peck her lips then run to the dining room’s chair. Wearing his clothe there. A minute after, Gaeul bring his breakfast and sits in front of him. “If you want to sleep, use your t-shirt. So you won’t get ill.”

“If I won’t?” ask Yoongi with his mouth full of his Strawberry Waffle. “What if I keep always that bad habit? Keke…”

“If you won’t, then take blanket.” Answer Gaeul with slowly cut the Waffle for herself.

“Ah ya blanket…I don’t want to~ because if I sleep next to you I already feels warm.” warm temperature getting up to her face. “Aigoo, don’t embrassed…” and he pinched her face playfully. Make her pouts. “Let’s just finish the breakfast, take a bath, change the clothes, take your bag, and we go out~”

Wherever we go, my handbag is your waist. Yo ma honey, whenever I see you, I run out of breath. Like the streets of Myungdong, our BGM is the sound of breathing. Your voice when you say my name.

He puts his hand toward her waist, bringing her closer to him. The cold morning air of Seoul. He also puts her free hand on his coat’s pocket while he held her hand. White air from their breath. “Yoongi-a.” she call him.

“Mm?”

“What if some of Armies notice you walks with me?”

“They won’t notice me…I use my cap, my low black coat hoodie, and my black glasses.” He hung his hand on her shoulder. Make them even more closer than before. “And you’re around me. They can easily call you Park Jimin who’s cross dressing right now if they want. Because your face is really looks alike with your crazy brother.”

“Ah~ I just remember our first met!”

I wanna be locked in you and swim in you, I want to know you more.  An explorer venturing through your deep forest of mystery. I appreciate the masterpiece that is you, because your existence alone is art. I imagine this all night every day, because it’s a meaningless dream anyway.

.: Flashback :.

He runs toward Park Family’s house—his friend’s house—and suddenly bumped into someone that right in front of him. Both of the fall down and they’re in their personal mind.

Wait.

Their lips touch and no one notice it until the boy pulls himself off. “I-I didn’t mean to—I-I just want to meet Jimin.” He rubs his back neck nervously.

Her face full of red, maybe embrassed, or angry, or even happy. “O-oh. Jimin. He’s right at the balcony with the five other.” She pointed at the top of the house. The place where Hoseok and Taehyung are waving their hands toward him.

“T-thanks.” Yoongi runs from her to the place.

“I bet you aready met Jimin’s sister that already went home since yesterday from Australia. Aren’t you?” Jungkook ask. Jimin give him his glare because he didn’t use any hyung toward his name “O-oh, I meant Jimin hyung’s sister.”

“Who?”

“Jimin’s sister.” Taehyung answer him. “The one who' talking with you earlier. You don’t know it?”

“Wa-wait, who?! The one who earlier tal—”

“Nah noona~!” Jimin pulls her who brought some snack toward the other member. “Nah, this is my sister.” And hang his hand on her shoulder.

“H—” before she’s intro herself. She cought Yoongi’s shock eyes toward her and she give him back her shock eyes. “Oh you both just—”. “No, no, no. I’m Park Gaeul. Jimin’s elder sister.”

“I bet noona and Yoongi hyung already met before?”

“Yes we’re…” they spontanly answer. “—accidently kis—” but they’re suddenly stops their word.

“MWO?! YOU JUST MET AND YOU BOTH ACCIDENTLY KISSED?!” the rest of the groub ask with shock tone like a psyco. “WTF?” and they’re spontanly respon.

“E-eum…yeah…” Yoongi answer with his low voice. “I was in hurry. And bumped into her. After that ya-ya, that happened.” Gaeul just nods at his word. It’s true!

“Oh,… really? What are you doing with my sister dirty hyung?” tease Jimin.

“I do nothing. It’s accident ok?! Accident!” Yoongi answer him with his serious face. “And I’m not a dirty hyung.”

“Hyung! Your accidently kiss took off her first kiss ya know!” Hoseok says.

“It’s also stole mine! You better shut up and change the topic right now!” Yoongi says.

“Ahh, this Sugar boy is now mad…!” now Seokjin’s turn to .

“Hzzz.” He rolled his eyes and look at the other place. And that accident scene repeat again in his head.

Just one day, if I can be with you. Just one day, if I can hold your hands. Just one day, if I can be with you. Just one day, just one day. If only we can be together

After Jimin’s House memory happened. He’s gets closer with Jimin’s sister. Yeah, they’re born in the same line ’93. So it isn’t weird for seeing they’re together. Feels grow even faster than they first thought.

Do It Do It Do It. I hope I can be with you for just one day. Do It Do It Do It. Having a party party with only you. Do It Do It Do It. I hope I can be with you for just one day. Do It Do It Do It. A party party with only you.

Until suddenly Yoongi confessed at her at H-1 BTS’s debut stage. “I wish I could be with you.”

.: End of Flashback :.

Now its been more than one year they’re together, “Ya! It’s very embrassing. Don’t remember that kind of funny yet disgusting story!” Yoongi hide his face use his both hands. They’re just arrivied in one of the popular café in Myeongdong.

If only I could do that, how nice would it be. If only we could go anywhere
to eat and watch a movie comfortably. I would do anything girl. I’m sorry, maybe I’m too rational
But still, if you see me some day, smile. Maybe you resent me a little or no, a lot. I know, I couldn’t look at you more because of my dream. Then just give me one day, even if it’s in my dream, just one day. Out of all those words I had to swallow because of the excuse of reality. I’ll pick one and tell it to you for sure. Let’s meet when the lilies bloom and say goodbye when they wither. I didn’t think I’d get over you easily but Is it selfish of me to hope you are the same? I’m still lying, saying that it’s all for you. You are standing in the center of my life

“Aigoo, my Yoongi’s face now colored red! Don’t hide it! You look cute at it…” Yoongi chuckles and still hide his face. “Open it Yoongi-a~” Gaeul pulls his hands out. But Yoongi’s hands aren’t move from their place.

Ppopo first.”

If you are and I are together, let’s go time. 24 hours, if I could only be with you. I’d kiss you starting from the morning. Can’t forget to grab some brunch. I’d hold your hand and soak up the sun. It’s not over yet, in the middle of a beautiful night. I’ll confess to you, with the moon as our light. All of these things tell me

 “Mwo?” Gaeul asked with her confius tone.

“If I have just one day, it’s possible.” He wishpear. “Ppopo first then I will open my hands.” He says again.

“Are you kidding me? In this crowded place…?” she ask with low voice.

“C’mon! you want me to open my hand or not??” he says with high tone voice.

She’s doubt. But she just do what Yoongi want her to do. So, she pecked his lips. “It’s not ppopo its peck!” he protest. She frowned a bit. “Ppali?” and she move her head closer but not fast enough until Yoongi’s hand reach her back head and pulls her until their lips meet, make her expression changed into the shock one.

After a while their passionate kiss. They’re broke the kiss. Take a breath. “Want do you want to drink and eat my hubbie-hubbie Min Yoongi?” ask her.

“Caramel Macciato and Strawberry Waffle~~”

Can you please stay with me?