final.

Baby Blue Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was walking on the side of the river while waiting for his girlfriend, Nina, to come.

Nina is an American woman with blonde hair and blue eyes, she moved to Seoul a few years ago because of her job.

"Nina!" Baekhyun called once he saw a blondie.

Nina smiled at him and waved. From afar, Baekhyun saw something weird, but he shrugged it off.

When Nina got closer, Baekhyun still couldn't see the weirdness.

Nina gave him a small hug, and he hugged her back. Nina is American, but for an American, she's not as tall as the others.

"Oh, I missed you." Nina said.

Baekhyun smiled, "I missed you too. Now, let's go cycling."

Nina looked uncomfortable with it and looked at him with a glint of..disappointment?

"Baek, did you forget I can't ride a bicycle?"

Yes, it is weird that a 21 years old woman can't ride a bicycle.

Baek snorted, "Oh come on."

 

When they got to the place where people rent bikes, Baekhyun only took one.

"You can ride a bike, Nina. Trust me." He said.

When Baekhyun got on his own bike, Nina assumed that she needed to get her own bicycle. When she walked, Baekhyun chuckled.

"Not that, Nina. Get on."

Nina looked back dumbfounded.

"Get on." Baekhyun motioned the back seat.

Nina sat on the back seat and clutched on Baekhyun's shirt. Baekhyun started to cycle while humming to a slow song.

"Baekhyun, this is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter