My love... for you.

No More Pain.

The day of their meet was already there. Victoria was nervous and her knees trembled. How she was going to face him? She had to be firm and decisive, couldn't flinch at his pretty and full of lies words again. Not any more.

Kyuhyun was in front of her already and she felt like was coming down every time she looked at his eyes. Those eyes. She was hypnotized until recalled the reason of why they were there. Victoria started to listen carefully, analyzing everything he said , looking the lies between his words and excuses. She was afraid of falling again, but part of her wanted.Wanted go back with Kyuhyun.

"Stop it, you always do the same" exclaimed after a while.
"This time will be different, I swear" the pain was tangible in his voice. Victoria looked at him with her eyes shining

"I don't know if i can believe that Kyuhyun, you hurt me."

Kyuhyun came and put his hands over her face, she didn't stop the movement. Looked straight into her eyes

"I know I was wrong, so wrong, please Qian... forgive me, I've fallen for you" their foreheads were touching.  

She couldn't hold it anymore, and let her tears fall. That he said those words made her so happy. But for the other side, his deception was still hurting.

"And how i know that's true? All this time you..." asked her avoiding his stare.

KyuHyun couldn't stand it anymore, he had also gone through a lot of pain. He kissed deeply to shut her, and put his arms around her waist to adhere more to him, hugged her with all his grief. When released Victoria and wanted to talk his voice broke and his eyes had tears.

"Miahne..." said in a whisper "These days without hearing from you have been torture , I can't stop thinking about you"

Victoria refused with her head, running his fingers through , closing the eyes. She felt so much confussion. She was falling again. 
That boy who gave her all the happiness, who care about her since the day they met. The boy who she loved. And still loved him. Her boyfriend.

Didn't know what to say. Was obvious she was going to forgive him. But couldn't say  a word in front the situation. So she came closer slowly and put a kiss on his lips. Sweetly kissed him. Quiet tears running down her cheeks. He returned the gesture. Corresponded with tenderness, trying to calm his beat. 

None could believe what was happening. 

Kyuhyun felt his soul comeback to his body.
Victoria felt how the happiness and the calm, returned to her heart.
He was the love of her life.
She was all that he needed.
As they kissed they felt each other tears in their faces. Were trembling with excitement.

---days after---

"Good morning, darling"

Victoria smiled shy.
"Hi..." God, both were still under the covers.Suddently blushed up and he noticed when his girlfriend squirmed in his chest. He took her chin and made her look up.
"You are so beautiful" muttered starting to kiss her, feeling the texture of her lips on own. Moving his mouth softly, letting himself go in that contact "and you're mine" said with the eyes closed. Victoria wanted to cry of emotion.

"Same here" whispered smiling "I gotta go"

"Stay a little longer" asked like a child.

Being late worthwhile? "Of course" she thought. 

"Allright, just for you." And Kyuhyun's smile was all.

"Qian, I love you" said staring into her eyes.

"And I love you..." she replied, as could not be otherwise.

And they kissed in bed, with the morning light coming through the window...

End.