My revenge ..

Please Come Back ( You Are The Only One & My Life Was Gone Sequel )

Song: (  Oh Oh )

==========================================================================================

 

Younghee's POV

 

I wake up 5:40 in the morning, when monday to friday i always set the clock at 5:40 am; because i know they're still asleep in that time and that's the time for revenge.I got up from my bed and wash my face in the bathroom. I stared at myself and i smirked. It's time. I quickly but surely close the door of my room.And there goes the Jo twins' room. Huh,  They can't fool me easily. I opened the door slowly. I looked at their sleeping face. They are cute but i'm cuter than them. I glanced around the room and i saw nothing to wake them up. So i decided to go back to my room to get something. I quickly pulled my watergun. just in case for my what so ever 'revenge'. I once go back to the Jo twins' room, they are still sleeping. Poor boy i'm sorry for this. Before i spray it to them. I put some water on my hand to always make sure there is enough water for them. I smirked and place the water gun right in their faces. Target . The water came to their faces. They quickly got up from the bed. I laughed so hard. They noticed me and they glared. "Nice try girl" youngmin put his hand on his face to get the water offand went to the bathroom. While kwangmin shut his eyes. "" He yelled so loud causing me to jump a bit. He open his eyes and he looks really scary. He looks at the watergun on my hand and i notice it so i harden my grip on it so he won't get it easily. Just like what i mean he started pulling it from my hand. Ugh how can this guy be so strong. While we are 'playing' someone opened the door that cas\used my grip to loosened. I notice that the watergun wasn't on my hand anymore so i quickly run to the person who came. "Oppa, he's going to--" My words got cutted by the sudden attack of kwangmin. But the water doesn't hit my face; instead the water came on the person who just came without knowing anything. I bit my upper lip so i can managed to stop laughing so hard. The guy closed his eyes "Ugh, what the heck do you think you're doing stupid kwangmin" The person rubbed his eyes. "Well it's your fault that you came to this room" Kwangmin put the watergun unto his bed.The person glared at him, and i feel that's going to be a big fight. "M-minwoo op-oppa today  i-is the start of our school da-days right.?" I stuttered so i can get his attention. Mnwoo looked at me and smiled "Yeah, so you should be ready now" Minwoo looked at kwangmin. "You too and tell youngmin be ready too." Kwangmin nodded. Minwoo glanced at me for the last time and left. I looked at kwangmin and stucked my tounge out and left. 

 

 

I looked at my things making sure i packed everything for school. "Aishh, i hope first day is good." I place my bag on my back and looked at my reflection at the mirror. This is a good dress. I smiled, i picked my hair pin that my noona gave me, she said that i will always wear that so i can be the prettiest of all. I miss her sweet comments for jinyoung and i. A sigh escaped my lips. Then i heard someone calling out my name. I ran downstairs and they were already waiting for me. Why do we need to be so early. "Come one younghee we have to go" They closed the door after they leave the house. What the heck . I rolled my eyes and go after them in the parking lot. "So who's going to drive this car?" Donghyun asked . I raised my hand "I will" i beamed and smile. We got to the car and i stopped. "What are you doing, drive." Jeongmin said. I glanced back at them. "Where is the school again?" I asked. They sighed. I pouted, i really don't know where that stupid school is. "Don't worry just tell me the place and i'm going to drive" Then i start the engine.