Touchy

Touchy - Sunggyu

The soft breaths that slowly left your lips, slightly sculpted arms slowly pulled you into his embrace while the sheets mingled around the two bodies that occupied the bed. With the morning light cascading into your bedroom, your dreams started to end as your internal alarm started to go off. Slowly opening your eyes, the slowly adjusted to the bright light that hit the floor and started to warm up the room with it’s rays.

A soft moan came from the person behind you, slowly you looked over your shoulder and saw your boyfriend with his head resting against your chest and his tired arms loosely around you. Leisurely, you turned over in his arms, too tired to care, his face was gently pressed against the pillow and the bed sheets.

Sunggyu, your boyfriend, had just come back from a little trip to Japan. Only four days, seven hours and eighteen minutes away from you, you figured that he couldn’t take anymore that is why he was sleeping with you.

Your eyes slowly and carefully traced all of his figures, from the fanned out eye brows to his soft pink lips and every valley and hill on his face, from his raised cheek bones and his ears that gently stuck out from the side of his face to his strong chin that lead down to his neck as you saw his exposed collar bones to his shoulders then to the arms that held you close against him.

Reaching up to his face with your fingers, you gradually brushed his hair out of his eyes, with the soft strands falling from their place. Leaning towards him, you pressed your lips on his bare forehead, your fingers slowly combed through his hair. Pulling away slowly, you saw his eyes still closed and a beautiful smile started to curl on your lips.

Knowing you had things to do today, you unwillingly tried to get out of his comfortable and warm hold. Pushing yourself downward, you slid out of his arms and under the covers, lifting the covers a little you crawled to the edge of the bed and gently let yourself onto the floor. A small whine came from Sunggyu’s lips while you ran your fingers through your hair gathering the strands of hair that kept falling in your eyes behind your ear.

Thinking you were in the clear, you got up and started walking to the closet when a warped board let out its aching whine. Your eyes quickly shot over to Sunggyu, knowing that he had to sleep, you didn’t want to wake him up. A gentle sigh heaved his shoulders and let out a groan from his lips, letting out your breath, you carefully walked into your closet. Choosing some clothes for the day, you headed into the bathroom to shower.

The warm water happily rushed over your skin, making a smile shine on your face, you couldn’t help yourself but to sing softly. Holding your own private concert, you finished your shower in three songs before you turned off the water and wrapped a towel around you. Drying off your body, you leaned over and wrapped your hair in a towel before you pulled on your clothes that you had gathered earlier.

Opening the door, the warm hair rushed out into the bedroom while you looked over and saw Sunggyu still fast asleep in the same position that you left him in. With a smile broadly on your face, you took your pajamas and put them in the hamper before you went back into the bathroom to comb and dry your hair.

A gently rustling of the sheets caught your attention, looking out of the bathroom you saw Sunggyu sitting up in the bed a little disoriented but you laughed at how cute he looked.

“‘Morning sleepy head.” You smiled over at him, braiding your hair over one shoulder, you tied it off sitting next to him.

"Good morning." His morning voice was thick and deep causing blush to appear on your cheeks.

"Did you sleep well?" You questioned gently twirling his shirt around your fingers. His head gently nodded while his hands rested in his lap. A little smile came onto his face as you played with his hair, missing it a little more than he should.

"What are you doing today?" He questioned his morning voice slightly wearing off.

"I have to do some errands and stuff, do you want to come?" You replied as you pet down his hair.

"I wanted to stay around here today." Sunggyu mumbled.

"You can stay, I can go alone." You patted his back gently before getting up from the side of his bed and finding some matching shoes to wear.

Watching you for a moment, something inside of him pulled him out of bed and walked you to your side.

"Wait a few minutes for me to change, okay?" He smiled and patted your shoulder, looking up at him you nodded with a smile.

"I’ll just be in the kitchen." You told him while he started to close the door, walking into the kitchen you grabbed a light breakfast from the fridge and started munching on it slowly.

Hearing his quick steps, you smiled and counted down in your head.

3…2…1…

Right on queue, Sunggyu stumbled around the corner trying to put on his other sock. Seeing him like this you almost choked on your water that you were drinking.

"Ready!" He called sliding next to you.

"I can see that." You giggled before taking the last sip of your water before placing the cup in the sink and grabbing your purse.

"What stores are we going today?" Sunggyu asked, slightly bouncing beside you while you locked your front door behind you.

"I have to go find a new top for my work uniform because someone spilled some coffee on me and a few other things then maybe we can come home. " You told him, he nodded.

"You sure you want to spend your first day back with me? Doing all of these chores?" You questioned him, watching the sidewalk ahead of you, you almost didn’t feel his hand slipping into yours but this just wasn’t his regular hand holding, his fingers alternated with yours.

"I do." He whispered next to your ear, almost deeply causing you to blush. "I get to be with you." He kissed your cheek and you almost thought that you were dreaming.

Brushing off the quick kiss on the cheek, you two walked down the street to your first stop. Opening the door, the door set off a chime and the workers happily greeted you.

Looking around the store, you tried to find the same shirt that you wear for work. Letting go of Sunggyu’s hand, you had to use both of them to look through the racks, but Sunggyu didn’t like that he couldn’t be closer to you. So, he wrapped his arm around your waist while he watched you look through the clothes.

Feeling his hand on your hip, you turned to look at him with a confused look on your face but he just smiled at you and leaned in, kissing your forehead.

"What?" You asked tilting your head a little.

"Nothing" Sunggyu smiled as you moved from his grip while you started to think that it was odd that he was being so touchy in public.

Finding the right shirt, finally, you grabbed it in your right size and held it up to yourself, seeing how it looked on you.

Sunggyu moved in the background of the mirror and wrapped his arms around your shoulders.

"You look too pretty." He whispered next to your ear while his lips gently pressed against your cheek. Watching his reflection in the mirror, you couldn’t help but hold his wrists with your hands and blush a little for the public display of affection.

"We better keep going, we have a lot more chores to get done." You lifted his arms from your shoulders and headed over to the cashier, taking out some money to pay for it. Sunggyu had already placed his card on the counter and was signing for it.

He took the bag off of the counter and took your hand in his other hand.

"Ready?" He asked you before kissing the back of your hand.

Spending the rest of the day with Sunggyu was nothing less than different. With his arms around your waist, your shoulders and your stomach, you kept blushing at his every touch. Stealing kisses and pulling you against him when he rested his head on your shoulder and whispered sweet nothings in your ear.

The two of you stopped in the middle of the day for some ice cream to cool the two of you off from all of the walking and the warm rays basking down at you.

around your cone, you looked over at Sunggyu while he tried to figure out the best way to eat it. Taking a off of the top, he glanced over at you with his eyes.

"Do you want a ?" He asked holding out his ice cream to you, usually something he has never done before.

"A-Are you feeling okay?" You slowly pressed your hand against his forehead then his cheek to see if he was running a fever.

"Yeah, why?" He glanced from one of your eyes to the other.

"You’re just being really clingy today. Like more clingy than you ever have been." You moved a little closer to him, retracting your hand from his forehead and your melting ice cream.

"I just missed you." He replied looking into your eyes. Taking them away, he his ice cream that was dripping onto his hand and took small bites.

"i missed you too, but that doesn’t explain why you are being so clingy. Even after your wold tour you weren’t this clingy and you were gone for longer." You pointed out. Sunggyu his ice cream slowly trying to find the right words. After a while in silence and your way through your cones, he finally spoke up.

"I just feel really bad that I can’t be here for you like other boyfriends. I can’t be around you all the time because of my job." He explained almost sadly. Biting into his cone he chewed it quickly being a little nervous about his small confession. "So I am trying to get all of the cuddles in that I missed giving you while I was gone into one day."

"Oh Gyu~" You giggled. "You don’t have to do that. Just because you are gone makes the time with you more special."

"I don’t want you to feel left out." Sunggyu replied.

"I don’t feel left out at all. I feel so lucky to have you as my boyfriend." You leaned in and kissed his cheek this time but he turned his head taking dare and pressing his lips on yours.

The kiss lasted a few moments before the two of you pulled away. Biting your bottom lip, your cheeks flashed bright red as Sunggyu’s arm gently wrapped around your shoulders and pulled you against his chest.

Adjusting your position in his arms, you rested against his chest while the two of you finished your ice cream cones.

"We should really cuddle at home though." You quietly remarked.

"I can arrange that." He smiled, standing up, he grabbed your hand and ran with you back to the apartment to cuddle with you the rest of the day.