List of Characters

Aldora

the record book
a.k.a. notes from the 5th high leader
a.a.k.a. list of characters


 last updated: 11/16/14


 

Region 7
Students

eligible for mission ranks e, d, c, and (rarely) b.
(except krystal jung. she can do a.)

HAN HYEJOO 
Age : 18
Ability : Mind reading
Status : Student 
Note : Recently joined region 7. Not much information except her ability to read minds when in physical contact. Described as nice.
Warning : Appears to have some sort of excessive mind lag. Complains a lot. Tiresome to take with on missions.
MARK TUAN
Age : 18
Ability : Fire
Status : Student, Guardian
Note : Highlest ranked fire user in Region 7. Able to create and control element of fire out of will. Hot-headed. Somewhat arrogant. Very impulsive and capricous. Radiates some sort of energetic heat. Considers Oh Sehun as lifelong rival (out of a hundred others) On bad terms with Jei.
Warning : Prone to destroying things. Quick to burn things up whenever provoked. Extremely tiresome and dangerous to take with on missions.
OH SEHUN
Age: 18
Ability : Ice
Status : Student
Note : Highest ranked ice user in Region 7. Second most intelligent student of the academy. Able to form and control shape and strength of ice out of will. Often sleepy. Isn't seen around too often. Apathetic to most things around him.
Warning : Lazy. Never seems to be wide awake. Sleeps through most of missions.
 
JEI 
Age : 18
Ability : Strength
Status: Student
Note : Glamorous appearance often fools others. Holds a superhuman strength. Appears to have an excessive adoration of Oh Sehun. Considers all other girls in Region 7 as love rivals, especially Kim Minhee. On bad terms with Mark Tuan.
Warning : 
Strength is automatically used whenever provoked or angry, which is quite often. Can be quite a hassle when taking her along with on missions. Nicknamed by fellow students, "The Hulk".
KAI 
Age : 18
Ability : Combat
Status : Student
Note : Has an extremely skilled ability in handling weapons, espeically the sword. Takes great pride in battle and strength, and despises losing. Is third most intelligent in academy, following Krystal Jung and Oh Sehun. Strives to beat the two and be given A rank missions.
Warning : Seems to look down on all others who he considers 'Weak's'. Often gets involved in arguments or fights with teammates. Quite a hassle to bring with on missions. Nicknamed by fellow students, 'Knight'.
KRYSTAL JUNG
Age : 18
Ability : Combat
Status : Student
Note : Has an extremely famous and innate ability in handling weapons, especially the sword. Very downright and serious in nature; n
ot to be taken lightly because she's a girl. Top student of the academy. Is often given leadership of most situations, which irritates fellow student Kai.
Warning : Scariest female in all of Aldora. Do not get on her bad list.
JEON JUNGKOOK
Age : 18
Ability : Speed, Lightning
Status : Student
Note : Able to act in a superhuman speed and control the element of lightning. Smart, nice, and very bright and friendly in nature. Is the star player in the academy's baseball team, and is very popular in the school.
Warning : Has a wide base of fangirls. Preferred to act nice to him for the sake of not getting bullied by them.
JUNG YOOMI
Age : 17
Ability : Animals
Status : Student
Note : Has a special connection with all living animals, and is able to communicate with them for help. Very kind and friendly in nature, and has a sweet, caring heart. Is often emotional and cries a lot. Described as the 'prettiest girl on campus' and is extremely popular among the boys, resulting in all girls to despise her and leave her as a friendless loner. Extremely talkative once in a comfortable situation. Talks to animals most of the time.
Warning : Gets scared easily. Keep her away from Mark Tuan, Kai, and Krystal Jung.
LEE MINHYUK
Age : 18
Ability : Art
Status : Student
Note : Able to turn anything he paints or draws into life, and is an extremely innate artist. Has a very charming personality, and is often a gentleman with the ladies. Very arrogant. Gets emotional and overdramatic easily.
Warning : Thinks he's Shakespeare and Picasso reincarnated into one guy. Very strange.
KIM MINHEE
Age : 18
Ability : Water
Status : Student
Note : Can create and control water as she wishes. Fourth intelligent student in academy right behind Kai. Known for her natural beauty, and is proud of it. Always seems to be very energetic and full of spirit; says whatever's on her mind. Has an excessive adoration for Oh Sehun, and rivals with Jei over him.
BYUN BAEKHYUN
Age : 18
Ability : Light
Status: Student
Note : Posseses ability to control element of light, often into beams. Talkative. Extremely witty and often thinking of the strangest plans. Has the best jokes and comebacks.
Warning : Thinks of the weirdest ideas. He thinks he's smart.
PARK CHANYEOL
Age : 18
Ability : Wind
Status : Student
Note : Able to create and control anything that has to do with wind, including natural disasters. Often happy and full of laughter. Overly friendly with others... including strangers. Very loud.
Warning : Very loud.
XIUMIN
Age : 18
Ability : Earth
Status : Student
Note : 
Has control over all plant life and rocks within his reach. Is often quiet and calm. Has a gentle and kind attitude. Rarely gets angry.
Warning : Unless you touch his plants.

 

Teachers

 

LEE DONGHAE
Age : 28
Ability : Force
Status : Teacher
Note : Can control force through air. Very stern and serious. Looks down on students, often finding them annoying. One of the academy's top teachers (reluctantly) and Region 7's top users.

Warning : Scariest teacher on campus.
IM YOONA 
Age : 27
Ability : Mist
Status : Teacher
Note :
Can control mist and fog in the air, often blinding the enemy and attacking them in surprise. A very positive, hard-working teacher. Often crushed on by the male students because of beauty and kindness. Has an attraction towards Lee Donghae.
Warning : Gets mad at people easily. Holds grudges. Gives silent treatments.
KIM JAEJOONG
Age : 28
Ability : Teleportation
Status : Teacher
Note : 
Able to transport himself to various places in a quick speed. Often attacks the enemy in surprise. Has a famously handsome face, and is the most popular teacher on campus among the girls. Very gentle and smooth in manner.
Warning : Despite flirting with the female students, he quotes himself to have a 'special place' in his heart for Im Yoona. Often hit by Im Yoona.
AHN JAEHYUN
Age : 28
Ability : Sound
Status : Teacher
Note : Able to control sound waves Has a calm, peaceful personality and thinks very rationally. Very tall and has a model-like body.

Warning : He's the type who can't catch sarcasm in a sentence.

Others

SONG JOONGKI
Age : 29
Ability : None
Status : Citizen, Cafe Owner, Barista
Note : 
Chanyeol's flower-boy cousin. Manages a small cafe a few blocks away from the academy that Chanyeol and his friends often hang out in. Known for being a 'flower boy' and is popular among female customers. Is very close to Chanyeol and his friends. Very friendly and kind.
Warning : Too perfect to be true.

 

Region 3
Students

K** ********
Age : 19
Ability : Unknown
Status : Student
Note : 
Unknown
Warning : Unknown
N***
Age : 18
Ability : Unknown
Status : Student
Note : 
Unknown
Warning : Unknown
TAO
Age : 18
Ability : Fire
Status : Student
Note : A strong fire user. Known to be somewhat arrogant and unfriendly. Shares a mutual dislike with Mark Tuan and often quarrels with him.
Warning : Then again, he quarrels with his teammates too.



The Palace

The Royal Family

KIM JIWON
Age : 17
Ability : None
Status : Princess
Note : Only daughter of Royal family. Rarely seen outside of the palace. Described as 'beautiful and elegant'.

Warning : Well, she's a princess.
 

Earth
The Town of Mawon

LUHAN
Age : 19
Ability : None
Status : Citizen in Earth, works at convenience store
Note : Lee Hyejoo's best (and only) friend. Often is who she confides in. Works at a convenience store.

Warning : Doesn't know about Aldora. Oblivious to everything.