Chapter 4

But You're Different
Minsoo fussed over what to wear for way longer than he should have. He knew Niel already liked him, had already seen what his body looked like. He shouldn't have been nervous about his clothes, or his shoes, or whether or not this hat made him look like an . In the end he chose slim fitted but comfortable dark washed jeans and a black button down made of a silky synthetic fabric. He gelled his hair, sprayed cologne, brushed his teeth and even tweazed his eyebrows a tiny bit. Chanhee had insisted on plucking them a long time ago and Minsoo sort of liked the way it looked. He tried to recall his friend's instruction, wincing with the eye-watering pull of each miniature hair. When he was satisfied with his appearance he made sure he had plenty of cash in his wallet and a couple of condoms. He didn't exactly expect to have with Niel tonight, especially since Niel told him yesterday that he wasn't going to a stranger. Minsoo thought that they weren't totally strangers now, but he'd never had with another guy. He told himself he was comfortable with not thinking about it, there were too many details and uncertainties to worry with for a first date. What he should have been worrying about was not making things awkward, being charming and polite, making good conversation, making Niel laugh. And, Minsoo thought with a sudden burst of realization, keeping him warm. He grabbed a sleek pinstriped sports coat from his closet, put his phone on vibrate, and exited his bedroom. 
 
The second he emerged and headed for the dining room table to grab the flowers, he was greeted with whistles and jeers from his friends. He had completely forgotten they were all sitting stoned on the couch, and he was sure they would comment on how long he took in the bathroom. He clenched his fists and felt his face burn hot as Byunghun, Changhyun and Jonghyun all started up at once, their voices all blending together in post-pubescent harmony as they mocked him. 
 
"Ow! Minsoo, he's going to faint when he sees you," Changhyun giggled. Byunghun gave a golf clap and said, "G. Dragon would weep with pride," and Jonghyun whistled and gave a thumbs up. 
 
"You guys are going to me up before I even walk out the door!" Minsoo whined, clearly flustered. He grabbed the flowers and made quickly for the door. Jonghyun elbowed Byunghun and gave him a serious look, and Byung got up and stopped Minsoo at the door. "Wait," he began, putting a hand on Minsoo's shoulder. "The guys and I, you know, we just want to say that..." he looked down at the floor and cleared his throat. "We're um, proud of you or whatever. Niel is nice and ever since...well we just think it's good okay?" Minsoo's face split apart in a wide grin. He didn't know Byung had it in him. "I'm touched, Byung," he assured him, "Really. You guys are good friends. I guess I need the encouragement." Byunghun nodded and clapped him on the shoulder. "Don't worry, you're always a hit with the girls so a guy is no different right?" Minsoo just blinked, unsure how to answer. "We won't wait up," he finished with a wink, and Minsoo laughed and headed out the door, flowers in hand. 
 
He did his best to look nonchalant, leaning on the frame of Niel's door as he rang the bell. Although, any effort he was putting forth to try and look y was forgotten when Niel opened the door. His hair was sleek and shiny, falling elegantly over his forehead; his eyes were lined with dark charcoal and Minsoo detected a slight shimmer on his eyelids. He wore tight jeans and a slouchy shirt that hugged his angular shoulders and didn't quite reach the hem of his pants, revealing a strip of smooth brown skin. The scent of apples and cinnamon floated out of Niel's apartment. Niel smiled coyly and greeted him. "Hello stranger." 
 
"Hello yourself, you look incredible and your apartment smells amazing. Are you baking a pie in there?" Minsoo's words came out in a rush, sounding way less charming and flirtatious than he intended them to. He supposed Niel found that cute or amusing or both, because he laughed and replied "No, it's a candle. But thanks, you're not so bad to look at yourself." Minsoo smirked and presented the flowers. "An old lady told me these have a secret meaning," he told Niel as he accepted them. Niel looked as if he had never been given flowers before. For a fleeting moment Minsoo regretted buying them; it was so stupid and cheesy. But Niel's face was positively aglow as he asked, "Oh? And what did she say they mean?" He brought a carnation blossom to his petite nose and sniffed it daintily. Minsoo relaxed a bit and tried to remember Miss Aida's words. "Enthusiasm, protection, and um...adoration." He gulped and watched Niel press one of the fragrant blossoms to his lips. "They're lovely," he sighed, "You're so sweet to bring them. I should put them in some water, they might wilt if I bring them along with us. Hold on!" Niel was dashing to his kitchen in a flash, leaving his door ajar and a confused Minsoo glancing timidly into his apartment. 
 
Along with the pleasant apple and cinnamon smell, there were multiple abstract art pieces hanging on the walls. He could see a white sofa, and a white wicker end table, and from the doorway he could just make out a Batman cookie jar on the kitchen counter. He heard glassware being clinked together and water running, and soon Niel was back at the door with a half-filled vase in his hands with the flowers tucked neatly into it. He set the vase on the end table next to the door. "Perfect," he muttered with a satisfied look. "They'll make the entrance brighter, yes. Should we go then? I don't even know where you're taking me. I wanted to come talk to you earlier but I was shy." 
 
Minsoo's eyebrows flew up. "Why? All I was doing was smoking pot and teasing Byung. You can come over any time," he offered an arm to Niel, who linked it with his own as they began to walk. "And we're going to the best place to eat in town, since you're new here. I hope you like sushi." 
 
"Ooh, I love it actually, good choice, I haven't had sushi in ages," Niel chatted along happily as they accompanied the elevator. "Are we walking?" Niel asked. He didn't sound like he minded walking, merely curious. Minsoo chuckled. "No, we're driving actually. It's time for you to meet my baby." 
 
Niel raised an eyebrow. "Your baby?" Minsoo nodded the affirmative. "You'll see," was all he said. He led Niel through the lobby and out into the parking lot, heading for the carport. He gently disconnected his arm from Niel's and approached a particular car that had a gray car tarp over it. Minsoo removed the tarp with a swift motion to reveal a sleek blue Chevy. He laid a hand proudly on the hood and said "I call her Kaci." 

"Wow, it's beautiful, Minsoo! Absolutely gorgeous. What kind of car is it?" Niel ran a finger over the hood, admiring the shiny topcoat. 

"A '67 Camarro. I've wanted one since I can remember. My dad used to work on them in his garage and they were always my favorite. I knew I couldn't live without one so I saved up all through high school and bought her when I graduated. I call her Kaci because I feel I'm flying when I drive her." 

"Why do you call it a 'her'?" Niel inquired. Minsoo grinned. "I don't know, I just feel like she's a girl, you know? Beautiful and sleek and powerful, like a great dragon." 
 
Niel was nodding along with Minsoo's words. "It's a very y car," he sang playfully. "It suits you." He looked him up and down again and Minsoo felt a tingling shiver move down his spine. He opened the passenger side door. "After you," he said doing a small bow and offering a hand to Niel. "You really are a gentleman after all. Do you help girls into your car like this?" Niel asked flirtatiously as he sat down. 
 
"I would if any girls had ever been in my car," Minsoo replied as he fit himself into the driver's seat, "Which they haven't. Kaci is too special of a lady and other girls might make her jealous," he smirked sideways at Niel as he slipped his keys into the ignition and the car roared to life. "If you open the glove box, there's an ipod in there. Plug it up to the cord and you can be the DJ," Minsoo informed Niel. "Ooh, what a privilege," Niel joked as he retrieved the ipod. "Now I get to see what Minsoo listens to when he's alone in his car." Niel grinned adorably as he scrolled through the artists. After a moment he exclaimed, "No way you really listen to 2ne1." Minsoo laughed. "They're a guilty pleasure, actually. Byunghun would torment me for the rest of my life if he knew I listened to them." Niel plugged the cord into the ipod and said, "Then we can keep the jam session we're about to have a secret, because I love 2ne1." He pressed play and grinned at Minsoo. The music started up and they both began singing, Niel throwing his hands up and dancing in his seat. Minsoo watched him from his peripheral vision, singing along loudly to match Niel's enthusiasm. Minsoo rolled down the darkly tinted windows to let in the early evening breeze, and he enjoyed the way Niel's hair blew up and around his face as he hung a hand out the window, leaning his head gently against the head rest and singing. 

Minsoo almost wanted to turn the music down so hear could hear Niel singing instead of the actual song. He loved hearing Niel sing quietly on the bus, but this was different. This was uninhibited and raw, it was powerful and energetic, and Minsoo could picture Niel on a stage belting out anything to thousands of screaming fans. He was the kind of person who needed to be seen by everyone. He seemed so lighthearted, so content to just sit there next to Minsoo and sing at the top of his lungs without worrying he'd be judged. Minsoo wished he could be like that, wished he could approach every situation with the enthusiasm that Niel had shown to him in the two days he had known him. He acted like he didn't have a care in the world and always seemed to have something pleasant to say. Minsoo needed to know more about him. Everything about him. 

On the drive to the restaurant, Niel selected a wide range of songs from electro-pop to hip hop to indie, and Minsoo was impressed and delighted at their similar tastes in music. They talked about concerts they'd been to, favorite albums, beloved idols, and strange memories they associated with certain songs. Niel told him that whenever he heard anything by Miss A. he was reminded of his class' senior prank in high school where a bunch of guys dressed in skirts and flashmobbed the cafeteria to a medley of their songs. Minsoo was laughing so hard by the time they reached the restaurant he had tears in his eyes and parked a little bit crooked in the space because his vision was blurry. 

They exited the car and Minsoo instinctively reached for Niel's hand. He received a shy smile in return, but Niel entwined his slender fingers with Minsoo's and followed him up the walkway to the restaurant. "This place isn't fancy or anything," Minsoo started, "But it's the most authentic sushi you can get in this town. I've been coming here since high school. Everyone sort of knows me here." 
 
"Then I bet they won't expect to see you walking in holding hands with a guy," Niel stated matter of factly. Minsoo's stomach did that lurching thing again. God damn my ing reputation, he thought. He stopped them walking momentarily and turned to face Niel, cupping his face gently in his hands. "Don't worry about what people who know me are expecting," he said in what he hoped was not a standoffish tone. "We don't need to explain anything to anyone." With that he gave Niel a sudden and firm kiss on the lips, and Niel seemed stiff and surprised at first, but after a moment he relaxed and leaned forward into the kiss. He gave a soft sigh against Minsoo's mouth and gripped the front of his shirt. Minsoo shivered a little at his slim fingers brushing over the sensitive skin of his chest through the fabric. In this moment, here in the parking lot of a sushi restaurant, Minsoo wished he could magically un- every girl he'd ever been with. It seemed the thought bothered Niel a little, and he didn't want him to feel jealous. Minsoo honestly wasn't thinking of anyone else and felt that he most likely never would again. In the back of his mind he remembered the first time he came to this restaurant with Travis, and how they had both been incredibly nervous that someone they knew would see them together, sitting close, holding hands and whispering to each other. 
 
Minsoo vowed that this time, he would not be nervous. Damn it all, he was going to walk into this place proudly holding hands with Niel, and was going to look at anyone who had a problem with it as if he had no idea what they could possibly be upset about. Minsoo gave Niel another chaste peck on the lips, and, with his face still very close to Niel's, asked "Should we go in?" 
 
Niel flashed that hundred-watt smile of his, his eyes shyly turned downward. "Okay," he said sweetly, and Minsoo made a point to be the one who grabbed Niel's hand first. They stepped into the cramped foyer of the restaurant and Minsoo gave a friendly wave to the host. 
 
"Ah, Minsoo and guest, good to see you and welcome," the man said. He raised an eyebrow when his eyes trailed down to their intertwined hands. "A...private table for you and your, ah, date, yes?" He grabbed two menus and silverware and eyed them expectantly. 
 
"A booth is fine, thanks Kaito." was Minsoo's response. He glanced nervously at Niel to see his reaction at being called his date, but he just smiled sweetly at the host and followed him to the table, never letting go of Minsoo's hand. Some of the patrons that they passed gave them strange looks and Minsoo saw some of the older crowd lean in to whisper things at each other. He'd just stopped caring. Travis would have made a point to "accidentally" kick their tables and ask, "Something got your attention old man?" While running his fingers through his jet black hair and biting his lip. He'd loved to make disapproving eyes uncomfortable. 
 
Minsoo tried to suppress his smile at the memory of his rebellious friend. Niel was nothing like that, he seemed to be open about his uality but Minsoo got the feeling that Niel could care less what anyone thought, good or bad. He liked that. It made things comfortable, relaxing, and safe. Kaito seated them in a small booth and Niel took a seat opposite Minsoo. He folded his hands and bowed a thanks to the host, who winked and a heel to rush off to the kitchen. 
 
As soon as he was gone, Minsoo smirked at Niel. "What do you think you're doing all the way over there?" He asked coyly. "I thought we've been over this." Niel blushed and grinned and slid out from his side of the booth, gliding smoothly to Minsoo's side of the table and sliding in next to him. "You've got a thing for being close to people, don't you?" Niel asked with a sly smile. Minsoo rubbed a thumb over Niel's hand. "Increasingly lately," he replied. He opened a menu and Niel did the same, and Minsoo startled rambling off all the things that were the best to eat. 
 
The restaurant was warm and vibrant, and once they were seated, their existence faded into the din of the other patrons. Only the tops of their heads were visible over the tall booth, and the clank of cutlery and various kitchen sounds mixed with multiple strings of conversation made it easy to converse comfortably without being overheard. Like his last meal with Niel, Minsoo felt incredibly comfortable and at ease. There was nothing he could say that Niel didn't have a witty retort for, or an interesting fact or story. He always engaged every subject, and they seemed to move seamlessly through multiple topics and trains of thought. They often forgot the original points of their discussions due to going off on tangents about minor details. 
 
By the time their food arrived, Minsoo's cheeks were sore from smiling. And that didn't stop while they were eating because he hadn't noticed when they were at breakfast the other day but Niel was an adorable eater. He nibbled daintily and took voracious bites and Minsoo wondered how on earth he got himself here admiring the way another guy eats and feeling warm and elated about it. He got himself nervous by suddenly becoming self-conscious about what he looked like as he ate. Surprisingly the thing that eased his tension was accidentally dropping food onto his pants and Niel laughing so hard that Minsoo thought he would hyperventilate, but still grabbing a napkin and helping him scrub it off. It was incredible how even the stupidest dorky things that Minsoo did were somehow endearing to Niel, who seemed to float gracefully above the ground and emanate warmth that made you want to draw near to him. He never looked awkward or uncomfortable, always like he was supposed to be exactly where he was at all times. Minsoo never felt like that, he usually felt drained and empty. The only place that ever made him feel like he was where he was supposed to be, was when he was under the hood of a car. But here with Niel in the crowded restaurant, surrounded by the shiny plastic of a double booth, Minsoo felt that he was in the right place. Niel wanted to be with him, liked being with him. 
 
Minsoo felt drunk despite his full stomach. It was as if he stood up then he would collapse, and thusly so would reality and he'd find that he wasn't eating with Niel at all, he was really dreaming and when he woke up, he'd be falling down a black pit again and feeling that hot poker sink into his skull. The sudden thought of this made him shiver momentarily and he involuntarily reached out a hand for Niel's next to him.
 
The waiter cleared their plates and brought them mints and even though Niel insisted on splitting the cheque and tried to pull out his wallet, Minsoo shoved his credit card at the server while playfully knocking away Niel's hand with the wallet in it. This resulted in Niel practically tackling him in the booth after the server walked away, tickling him in the ribs and squealing about how he needed to stop being so polite. "Never going to happen," Minsoo teased as he flung out his hands and tried to dodge Niel's pokes to his flanks. 
 
Eventually Minsoo resolved that yes, this was real, Niel was actually here next to him, almond eyes fixed on his face and slender fingers entwined with his. They exited the restaurant sated and happy with Minsoo's arm slung around Niel's neck.
 
"There's somewhere I'd like to take you, if that's alright," Minsoo informed Niel as they climbed back into his car. "It's kind of an important place to me, and I haven't taken anyone there in a long time." 

"I'd love to go anywhere you want to show me," Niel replied with a light pinch to Minsoo's earlobe. "What kind of place?"
 
"It's hard to explain, but it's not far from here so you'll just have to let me show you, alright?" Minsoo revved up Kaci and set them on course. "In the meantime I think we need to have another sweet jam session." 
 
"I can't argue with that," Niel chirped happily, retrieving the ipod from the glove box once more. Minsoo drove them into a cramped and dirty neighborhood and down a back street that looked like it dead ended. He pulled the car up to the curb. "It's really dark back here," Niel said with uncertainty. "That's kind of the point," Minsoo tried to sound reassuring. "Trust me." 

Minsoo locked the car and joined hands with Niel once more. "It's this way." He led Niel down the walkway of an abandoned strip mall until they came to the very end, where they cut across a field and into the five-story parking deck of a large building with shiny glass windows. It was pitch black except for the dim wattage of the auxillary lighting, but Minsoo knew the way. He steered them into the stairway and they began their ascent. 
 
"What is this place, anyway?" Niel asked, bewilderment in his voice. "Some office building for a glue company or something. I don't really know what they do here." Minsoo replied absently as he brushed a thumb over Niel's knuckle as they climbed. "I kind of have trouble sleeping and I was ing around here one night and came up here. The owner caught me but it turns out I've worked on his car so he let it slide. I told him I was going to bring girls up here." 
 
Niel scoffed. "Seriously?"
 
Minsoo chuckled. "Yeah, seriously, only I never brought any girls up here. I just told him that because I didn't want him to call the cops. Told him I was scoping the place out, you know? Anyways I mostly come up here by myself to smoke joints and practice rapping where no one can hear me. Ah, here we are."
 
They reached the top of the last flight of stairs and Minsoo led Niel to sit next to him on the thick ledge. "Look up." He stated simply. 
 
"You can see every star," Niel observed. "It's so lovely." He squeezed Minsoo's hand and laid his head on his shoulder. Minsoo tilted his own head to rest on top of Niel's, and for a long and comfortable while, it was just the night sky and their breathing. Minsoo let himself relax completely at the closeness, but he still felt the electric buzz where Niel's skin touched his. It was the most peaceful Minsoo had felt in months; breathing the mix of the night air and Niel's fragrant vanilla-or-something scent and feeling his soft skin. He could get used to this, maybe it was time to let himself have this again. Maybe he had forced himself to suffer long enough. 

For a while they sat that way, Niel's head rested on Minsoo's shoulder and their hands intertwined. Niel was quietly humming a tune that Minsoo didn't recognize but that he thought was nice just the same. He rubbed his fingers over Niel's knuckles and breathed in the scent of his hair and let himself smile. 
 
Niel shifted a bit suddenly, and for a fleeting moment Minsoo had the useless fear that he was going to get up and leave, but instead he just turned his head and ghosted his lips over Minsoo's neck. He in a slow breath at the contact and instinctively tilted his head back, gasping as Niel trailed warm kisses up his jawline and nipped at his ear gently with his teeth. Minsoo made a noise low in his throat as the teeth slid over his cartilage, and Niel gave a sultry laugh and puckered his lips on Minsoo's neck right underneath his ear and hard. Minsoo growled his approval and brought one hand to Niel's hip and the other roughly to his face and kissed him hard on the mouth, biting at his lower lip. 
 
Niel moaned softly against his mouth and leaned forward, and in a split second Minsoo had gripped him by the pelvis and pulled him onto his lap. Niel buried his hands in Minsoo's hair, and Minsoo's hands lingered at the waist of Niel's jeans, idly brushing his fingers over the exposed abdomen. Gradually they roamed upwards and he felt every inch of Niel's firm torso, rubbing a thumb in circular motion over one and earning a delightful moan, gasped breathlessly into his mouth. 
 
Minsoo could feel the front of his jeans tightening but he wasn't sure what to do about it--they were on the roof of a parking deck after all--but hadn't he told himself he wasn't worried about having ? It wasn't exactly comfortable up here on the concrete block, but Niel was making those noises again and somehow he'd moved from simply sitting on Minsoo's lap to straddling him, mouth on his throat and collar bones hot bruises onto the flushed skin. Minsoo couldn't make up his mind where to touch him, he just wanted his hands on every inch of Niel's body he could reach. He dug his thumb into the soft flesh near Niel's angular hipbone, earning him a breathless whine of "," in between kisses. 

A moment later Niel's hands were rubbing along his chest and sliding down his stomach, lingering for a moment at his navel and then finally coming to rest at his belt. He fumbled with the buckle as if there weren't enough time left in the universe to undo it. Minsoo broke their kiss in a breathless sigh. 
 
"I didn't bring you up here just for that," he assured, his intonation just over a whisper. "I mean, it's not all I'm after."
 
Niel laughed that same sultry sound and whispered into Minsoo's ear, "I know, and that's the best part."
 
Despite the fact that Minsoo's was the hardest it had ever been in his entire life, he forced himself to playfully add, "I thought you said you didn't guys you just met."

Niel's gaze dropped to Minsoo's pants as he ed and ped them, letting some of the pressure off his confined groin. He moaned hoarsely as Niel pulled back the waistband of his boxers and wrapped his lean fingers around his leaking . "Does this feel like I just met you?" He smiled slyly and Minsoo could only pull him forward and capture his lips again, savoring the soft noises in Niel's throat and the electricity of his touch. 
 
Minsoo momentarily worried about their location--he had never ed anyone on the roof of a parking deck, let alone a guy. The ledge they were sitting on wasn't really a problem; it was a huge concrete lip 5 feet thick and they could have laid down on it easily with no worry of falling off.

Minsoo was interrupted mid-ponder by Niel removing his jacket for him and discarding it next to them, turning his attention to the multiple buttons of Minsoo's shirt. Niel gripped Minsoo's muscular shoulders and slid his hands over the toned chest, mewling softly as the muscles flexed underneath his fingertips. "Your body is incredible," he uttered breathlessly. 

Minsoo just laughed into the other's mouth and replied, "Everything about you is incredible." He lifted Niel's thin shirt over his shoulders and brushed his fingers along the silky tanned flesh. Niel shivered and sighed and resumed his hold on Minsoo's , pumping steadily with his slender fingers. He rubbed a thumb over the slit and Minsoo in a sharp breath and brought his own hands to the waist of Niel's jeans, relieved that there was no belt to take off and releasing him from the denim. 
 
Truthfully it was Minsoo's first time touching a . He hoped he didn't hurt Niel or do something wrong, but the noises he was making suggested that Minsoo was on the right track. 

After a moment Niel suddfenly said " this," and pulled away, quickly untangling his legs from around Minsoo's waist and standing up. Minsoo's swore his heart was going to leap up through his mouth, until Niel added, "It's just too hot out to be wearing denim," and dropped his jeans to the ground, stepping out of them. Minsoo's chin hit the floor as he noticed that Niel had no underwear anywhere in sight. He smirked and sat back on Minsoo's lap, trailing kisses along his neck. "What are you going to do with me now?" He whispered softly into Minsoo's ear, and then grabbed his hand and closed his lips around his index finger,  hard and palming Minsoo's with the other hand. 
 
In that moment Minsoo swore that god must be real. The inside of Niel's mouth was hot and Minsoo closed his eyes and let him coat his index finger in saliva. Niel gave a small moan as Minsoo pulled his finger out of his mouth and roughly repositioned him so that Niel was still on his lap but with his back to him. Niel arched his back slightly and gasped out a throaty whine as Minsoo massaged his hole with his moist index, pushing gently at the ring on muscle and inserting it up to the first knuckle. He pressed into Niel's tight heat as deep as he dared; afraid to hurt him. He feared he had gone to deep when Niel twitched and cried out, but before he could freak out and apologize for hurting him, Niel dug his fingers into Minsoo's knees and gasped a highpitched, "More."
 
Minsoo accepted the order and pulled his finger out slowly, inserting his two middle fingers into his own mouth. He slid them upwards into Niel with precision, and the moan that he emitted upon their entrance was the so delicious that Minsoo wished he could bottle it up and listen to it whenever he wanted. 
 
He pushed his fingers in harder, his other hand wrapped around Niel's front, gripping his and pumping in rhythm with his inward s. He desperately wanted to hear the sounds Niel would make if he added a third, but he was afraid that was going too far. This being his first time with a guy he wasn't sure how this was even supposed to go, he was just going along with what Niel seemed to be enjoying. He wondered if the slender boy had figured out that Minsoo would obey every command he gave him. He figured he probably had, because the next thing he did was rock back hard onto Minsoo's hand and mutter, "Need you inside me, need more," in a breathless flutter and Minsoo didn't know if he had ever moved so fast in his life, hastily removing his fingers and inserting his middle two and pinky into his mouth and pushing all three back up into Niel's entrance. He was right about the noise he made at this being better than the previous. Minsoo was sure that the entire neighborhood could hear them, but it only took Niel muttering one more sentence for him to disregard any ounce of trepidation he might have had. It was the most beautiful sentence he had ever heard from anyone.
 
"I need you inside me." 
 
Minsoo let out an involuntary moan at the words. He didn't know how to respond; he felt he should say something equally y and arousing but the infamous panic was hitting him again. His chest felt tight because oh god this is actually happening and all at once Niel was guiding Minsoo's hands out of him and turning around, leaving soft kisses on his mouth and down his neck and holy  wrapping his plump lips around Minsoo's . Minsoo thought he was going to hell for sure because even though a moment ago he was swearing that god was real this absolutely had to be a sin. Niel bobbed his head up and down, dragging his tongue over the slit and flicking it across the frenulum, making Minsoo twitch and buck his hips. Niel took the entire length into his throat and Minsoo grabbed the back of his head involuntarily and had to cover his mouth with the other hand because he knew he would scream if he didn't. 
 
In a blur or dark shapes and motion, Niel was standing up again with his back to Minsoo and lowering himself back onto his lap, after pulling at his ed jeans to help him wriggle out of them a bit more. Once Minsoo's was fully exposed, Niel lined it up with his entrance and Minsoo dug his fingertips into Niel's sharp hipbones as he sunk deeply inside, completely forgetting about the condoms in his wallet. 
 
If the noises Niel was making earlier were delicious, the sounds coming from his throat now were enough to make Minsoo ravenous for more. He kept a firm grip on the slender waist of the other and inward with purpose, and Niel arched his back and tilted his head back, offering breathless moans and whines to the starry sky as Minsoo kissed hot stars up and down his spine. It was pitch dark but Minsoo ran his hands up and down Niel's slender back, gripped his shoulders and pushed down on them when Niel commanded, "Deeper," and felt the soft skin of his brushing up against his stomach as he pounded as hard as he could. Niel pressed his back to Minsoo's chest and he wrapped a hand around Niel's , squeezing his fingers around the base tightly as he pounded into him. 
 
"Mm, not fair," he moaned at the contact. "F--feels too good." 
 
Minsoo just increased his speed and enjoyed the whine his lover emitted at the sudden speed. He loosened his hold on Niel's and began to quickly. He was certain that any moment a building attendant or police officer was going to come snooping around to see why two male voices were screaming and grunting on top of a roof, but none arrived, and Minsoo was left to pound into the slender boy in peace, pulling his hair and biting at his shoulder blades. 
 
"F--, Minsoo, I..." Niel was unable to finish the thought because Minsoo was so excited at the use of his name that he shifted forward so Niel's feet were touching the ground and he was practically standing behind him, ing so hard he feared he'd break the other if it weren't for the encouraging screams. Niel's was thick and heavy in his hand as he squeezed it in his fist and hard, doing his best to wrench as many moans as possible from the other's lips. 
 
Niel cried out so loudly that Minsoo expected car alarms to go off, and he felt the hot spill of release cover his fist; a split second later his body was convulsing and he was emptying himself deeply into Niel's heat as his vision went black and little stars appeared. 
 
Their bodies ceased movement and Minsoo relaxed back into a sitting position on the ledge, pulling himself gently out of Niel with a soft grunt and a sigh from the other, who positioned himself to sit on one of Minsoo's knees. They rested their foreheads together and caught their breath, arms wrapped around each other and exchanging soft kisses and whispers. Niel wrapped his arms around Minsoo's neck as he kissed him to death, and Minsoo noted that this is the most alive he had felt in five years. 
 
Minsoo felt goose bumps forming as he Niel's back, and it occurred to him that now that their bodies weren't exerting themselves, the cool air of midnight was getting to Niel. He rubbed at the other's slender arms and kissed his shoulder before saying quietly, "We should get your clothes back on." Niel just nodded and planted a kiss on Minsoo's forehead before reaching for his jeans and shrugging them on. Dressing himself and palming his pockets to double check for his keys and wallet, Minsoo grabbed his jacket and draped it over the other's slender shoulders, then took Niel's hand and led him down the multiple flights of stairs and back through the strip mall and alley way, where Kaci was still pristinely parked at the curb. 
 
Minsoo drove with one hand on the wheel and the other hand intertwined with Niel's. When they arrived into the parking lot of the apartments, they exited the car and Minsoo pressed Niel into the door and kissed him for ten minutes before they made it inside to the elevator. His hands never left the other's waist as they rode up six floors, and they finally collapsed, exhausted and spent, into Niel's king sized bed at two in the morning. 
 
Though they didn't sleep for long, that night was the best Minsoo slept in five years. He held Niel close to his chest and tangled thier legs together under the silken sheets and fluffy comforter. He inhaled the sweet scent of Niel's hair intermingling with the smell of their bodies, felt the slender boy's hands resting gently on his. He brushed his lips to the back of Niel's neck and whispered in the dark to him about how beautiful and perfect he was, and savored the deep breaths he took once he drifted off into slumber. Minsoo laid awake for a long time listening to him breathe, and was lulled to sleep by the steady rhythm. 
 
 
 
 
[A/N: Kaci is a Native American name meaning 'Spirit.']