The Story

Hold me tight

The clouds covered the sun, that illuminated through the clouds' illusionary holes, like curtains. The trees moved in sync with the sound of the peaceful breeze.

The winter nights bid their goodbyes leaving space for spring to be welcomed, and you surely welcomed its arrival. You walked on the side street beside a park; the park where it had your secret place and you once called it 'yours’. People now found it and went their often, but you couldn't care less because it's never your happy place anymore. Even though it contains an encyclopedia of your happy memories, but that one day just expunged these memories as if they never existed, as if they were all nothing but vision illusions, or mental illusions. It made you wonder whether you were mentally ill to imagine all these stuffs that you were not supposed to, that were not supposed to happen, and even if they did take place in some period of time in the past, they're not destined to last. Because nothing lasts forever. Dreams come so slow and leave with a blink of an eye, just like a perfume scent. Every time you pass by that place, a hundreds of knives stab your heart, an electric shock that takes over your mentality. This place and those memories are now nothing but a poison running through your veins, leaving you to slow death, to slowly shatter on the ground. Why you ask? It's all because of him. One person, one day, one sentence, buried your world in the abyss of solitary,darkness,and pain. It's been a year and a half now since that day, which you decided to burry in the hole of "anonymous ". But what does anonymous literally means? Anonymous: nameless, unnamed, uncharted. You're just fooling yourself, that day can never be nameless. It can never be uncharted in your mind , because even if a thousand year passed you will still love him unchangeably. He said that you're being "illogical" for loving him even after his feelings cooled down for you, but you both used to love each other" illogically" and nothing happened, you both were an "illogical" couple and you couldn't care less about your surroundings when you look into each others' eyes. Why does everything needs to be logical? "Illogic" made you much happier. Now you’re being logical, and it's not helping your current state.

You sighed as you looked at the old married couple making their way to the nearby shop. Was that too much to ask for? To stay you and him together forever till you grow old and death holds you apart? A love story isn't about Romeo and Juliet who died for each other; it's about these old couples that lived for each other. You wondered how is he doing now, has he grew taller? More handsome? Does he have a new lover, whom he's planning his future with? Does she have a new nickname for him? Does he still remember you? Or did he stack your name in the unmentionable corner of his life?

You decided to go to a nearby cafe to have an hour of nostalgic memories.

Suga's pov:

He walked down the streets with his hands in his hoodie's pockets, looking at the people around him. Why does everybody seems so happy? He thought.

He walked past a group of chrysanthemum flowers, and a small smile curved the corner of his lips. He remembered that these were your favorite type flowers. He used to pick them up for you every time you pass by them, and you would scold him for taking the life of these beautiful, colorful flowers.

"(y/n)-ah, how are you doing?" He whispered. Are you eating well? Or are you still being stupid and shedding tears over me? He thought. Did you grow taller? More beautiful? More mature? Do you have a new lover now that helps you to get over me? Are you perhaps planning your future with him, like you used to do with me? Did you give him a nickname or my nickname? Do you still remember me or am I just a memory that you burned to ash?  He sighed as he made his way to his favorite coffee shop. It became his favorite since the day he broke up with you. It's the place that substituted that secret hill where the both of you used to sit together. But now it's revealed. He couldn't bring himself to go to that place ever again, because if he did he will remember that he will never forgive himself for what he did to you, and how he broke you into two.

He sat on one of the tables near the window, looking at the passersby. He couldn't help but feel ambivalent. He didn't know whether he should be happy or sad, but he knew he did the right thing. Because if he didn't break up with you, god knows what would've happened to you. You were his universe; he couldn't let you get harmed or injured. No he couldn't just let you stay by his side altogether ignorant of what's going on with him or with whom is he dealing. He can't see you get harmed while he is standing from afar like a bystander, who is unable to take an action. He sighed as he traveled back in time to that day.

*FLASHBACK*

He did it......he broke your heart, he broke up with you. He held back his scream of agony when he saw you turn your back for the last time and walking away, never to look nor walk back again. You walked away from his life , just like the sun would walk away from the night. But he had to do it , no matter how he loved you, he needed to let you go. Even if it meant loneliness and agony. You were too stupid to just back off, he knew it, so he had to use harsher words and treatment with you. He had to act colder and tougher with you. He had to hurt you. He placed the both of his hands at the top of his head, as he looked up at the dark, lifeless sky. Not even a single star shone in that sea of blackness. He closed his eyes with pain. Now what? He thought. His life seemed empty and useless now, it might sound cliche but he couldn't dissemble this bitter truth. His surroundings were quiet; no sound disturbed the gloomy mood except for the sound of an owl, who seemed to witness the scene, and scolding him for his dumbness. "(Y/n)-ah, I love you that's why I let you go. I can't leave you by my side to get hurt. You're too pure to be involved in this matter." He whispered in tears, and walked with his hands in his pocket. For a moment he seemed to regret his choice, but only for a minute when he remembered why he did that.............

*FLASHBACK* (2 weeks before the breakup and a week before his bad treatment for you )

He stood before 3 men in black, with their hands in their pockets. "Yes?" He frowned perplexed.

"You're Min Yoongi?" One of them asked harshly. " I am."

The three of them exchanged looks, smirking. Yoongi's heart dropped for some reason. He knew. by their looks, that this meeting will bring no good.

"Hyung who is it?" He heard Jungkook's voice echo in the house. "We need to talk ." Another one with brown hair demanded.

"Outside." Yoongi replied, pointing to the garden. "You owe us money." One stated directly. "What the hell, me? I've never met you in my whole life, how the do I own you money?" Yoongi replied, sarcastically. "Are you Min Kwanghee's nephew?" At the mention of his uncle's name, realization hit Yoongi, and he knew that his uncle did some dirty work. "Yes." "Then you do owe us money." "I don't understand." Yoongi responded coldly.

One of them with a scar shaped V on his left cheek chuckled and replied harshly. "Your tacky uncle deceived us. He said that he will guarantee us the best selling drugs in the black market, and we paid him a great amount of money. He took them and ran away! He lied to us and got us in so many troubles and fights, and now we want our money back!" That explains the V scar on  your cheek. Yoongi thought sarcastically. "How much does HE owe you?" Yoongi emphasized the word HE. " 400,000 dollars." The third, who was quiet all this time finally spoke, and Yoongi wished that he never spoke. "Mwo?!" His eyes widened. He had always detested his uncle or as a matter of fact his step-uncle, since the day he was born. Because he never did him nor his father any good. He would always get in troubles and end up at jail, and Yoongi's father would pay for the repairing. His father died because of his uncle. When his uncle got involved in one of his usual fights with some gang who worked with him in the same filthy career, selling drugs, his father interfered, defending his step brother. And at the end he got shot and his uncle ran away. Yoongi knew that his father was too stupid to stand by his dirty step brother's side. Because his father knew of the drug-sellings his uncle was involved in, he warned him a lot but gave up at the end when he found that there is no use. Yet his father couldn't bring himself to call the police to arrest his step brother. At the age of 15, Yoongi decided to call the police because he detested his uncle, and saw that his father was too kind and gullible to pay every time for his brother's destruction. However, his father asked him not to, and told him that it is none of his business. On the day of his father's funeral he shed tears of blood and regret, for not standing with his father and protecting him. He had no one but his father, because his mom got divorced when he was 4 ,and he doesn't know where the hell is she or how does she look like. Yoongi swore that he will kill his uncle  with his own hands, even if it meant going to jail or sentenced to death. He had to take vengeance. However, he soon forgot about his uncle after he met his friends at the school, 2 months after his father's death. SeokJin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook, they were like his brothers, like his family that he lost. He soon moved out and lived together in one house. Three years later, at the age of 18, Yoongi got  news about his uncle's death, that the gang that killed his father had found him and killed him too. Yoongi scorned at his uncle's death and never thought of having a funeral, because he doesn't even know where is his uncle's corpse.

"Speak! Say something." The V-scared man demanded. "My uncle is ing dead. He died 2 years ago. He disappeared and never to return back ever again. So leave this place." Yoongi replied coldly. "We don't give a ! We want our money back!" "My uncle's filthy work has nothing to do with me nor my life."

" But you're his nephew!"

"How did you know where I live or my real identity?"

"That shouldn't concern you. All you have to know is that you're dumb uncle owns us money."

"And what if I don't want to give you your dirty money back?"

"Don't or can't?"

"That shouldn't concern you." Yoongi replied coldly, mocking the latter.

"Then we're going to shoot your brain out!"

"But if you did you're not going to get your money that way." They stared at him for moment before breaking into an outrage once again. "Listen kid, you're missing with the fire. You better find a-" The V-scared man stopped speaking as he suddenly smirked,and Yoongi frowned.

"Okay let's make a deal then." The man spoke lightly, but with an evil aura,and Yoongi new that the man is scheming something. "We don't want the money, but you will give us your girl in return." Yoongi's eyes widened with shock. They know about (y/n). He thought as the sudden realization hit him. They want her in return. No way in hell, even if the hell is descending to earth, he's not letting them touch a single hair strand from you. "W-what girl?"

"Don't play stupid clever boy, we know everything about you. You thought we will miss seeing you with your lovely princess, walking hand in hand at the streets or laying on the ground at the parks?" Another man stated. " You stalked me?" "Followed." The man corrected. "We don't like using the term stalk it's.......how can i say this......unproffessional."

"Don't you dare touch (y/n), it has nothing to do with her!" Yoongi's voice spoke harshly and threateningly, as his jaw tightened, his teeth gritted, and his hand curled into fists. "Oh so that's her name. mm...such a pretty name for beautiful young lady. I wonder if she tastes as beautiful as she is." Another man pointed out, anticipating Yoongi's reaction. "You bastard!" Yoongi grabbed the man by the collar and lifted his fist to punch him, but the man was fast enough to grab his wrist. " We don't have to use fists, pretty boy. We mean you no harm nor we do to your girl. We want our money back." He let go of the boy's wrist. "So?" Yoongi mentally cursed his dead uncle for bringing troubles into Yoongi's life even after his death. He wished that his uncle is burning in hell right now for the he had caused him.

Yoongi sighed in defeat. "Can i at least know your names?" "It's not necessary." "It might be. How can I address you if i want to?"

" Ok fine we'll give you only symbols and not names.You can call me X." The brown- haired man pointed to himself. "And that's Y" He pointed to the V-scared man. "And this is Z." He finally pointed to the last one, who spoke only 2 lines throughout the whole conversation. "And don't you dare or think about running away from us, pretty boy, just like your uncle did. Because you won't be able to, we know where your girlfriend lives and we can reach her at any time and you won't know anything.If we abducted her, we can't guarantee you that she'll come back in a healthy state, IF she ever came back." Yoongi's heart dropped at the scene of you in pain or in agony. That would be the last thing he wanted to see. "I said leave her alone!" He yelled, and grabbed the V-scared man from his collar. "I will kill you with my own hand. I swear!" He harshly stated and cursed at them all out loud, not caring about their reactions. "Whoa whoa okay calm down. You have 3 weeks to prepare the money. After the 3 week are over we will send you a message of our place and the time.And remember if you call the police, consider yourself and your girl dead." The man threatened and freed himself from the latter's strong grip. "You're strong." The man stated as he chuckled darkly, massaging the back of his neck. "Get out." Yoongi stated coldly.

"Hyung, are you okay. You've taken too long outside, what's the matter?Who are they?" Hoseok poured down his questions of curiosity, when he saw 3 men in black existing through the garden's white garage door. Yoongi looked back at the younger and smiled lightly. "I'll explain inside. Come on."  He walked back in, certainly aware of what he'll be dealing with. He'll be dealing with some gang ,that god knows how many other members are there besides these 3, who knew where you lived and could harm you. He had to do something and fast, because even if he returned back their money, they might still cause you harm inevitably.

*End Of Flashback* 

Yes, it was the right thing to do. He sighed as he walked down the hill with a heavy heart.Never looking back again.

*End Of Flashback*

"Can I get you anything, sir." The rope of his thoughts were cut when the waitress asked for his order.

"Caramel Macchiato"

"Right away, sir." The waitress smiled, bowed, and left.


Your POV:

You entered the coffee shop looking at the ground not sparing the world around you a look,as you took your table and sat leaning to the window. You looked outside ,when you heard a small sound of ticks at your window, and the sky was raining. But not the strong, harsh rain, it was the soft, light, peaceful rain, where the rainbow appears after. It was the spring rain. You observed the small rain droplets freely and smoothly slide down the window, expressing the mood of spring. You were once able to express yourself freely just like these rain droplets.



Well......helllaaaawwwzz my lovely readers. Ok so I guess this will be a 2-shots story. Cz i realized that It'll be too long if I put the story in One shot. 

So....plz leave a comment on how do you think of the story, cz i rlly would love to read all your opinions. Yup soo..yeah pretty much that's it. I hope you enjoy. *Throws hearts and kisses.* Anyeong! ^^ <3 <3 <3