Chapter 1

Talk about melodrama

We drove up to an exquisite mansion where the party was already going in full swing there was loud music pumping and couples on the dance floor were bumping and grinding on each other. I wondered why CL and the others brought me here they knew I didn't like large crowds, I glanced at CL she barely spared the people in the room a glance but instead kept on walking straight through the room and went up the stairs and all three of us followed her. As I was walking up the stairs I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and nuzzle my neck, I was so shocked I stood there frozen for a few seconds until a voice whispered in my ear .

"Hey babe I knew you couldn't stay away for long"

I would know that smug voice anywhere 

"let me go kai!" I shouted and elbowed him in the stomach 

"Oof" he said

But I knew he was only pretending by the teasing glint in his eyes I shook my head he was the epitome of bad boy from his rakish personality to his good looks and boyish smile not to mention he was an amazing dancer at the 'Hedith Alberge College of Arts', Kai was one of the top students despite his playboy personality and lets not forget he is a major jerk no one can deny his talent it was why I had a major crush on him during my first semester until I realised that he was a total jerk and playboy. 

he looked at me from beneath his long lashes "how long are you going to keep playing hard to get _____?" he asked

"contrary to your belief Kai you are not god's gift to women and I am not playing hard to get I really do not like you" I said

"____ you should know better than to associate yourself with pigs" Sooyoung said as she came to stand beside me

Kai didn't seem to be offended by her statement

"Well if it isn't her majesty the ice queen herself have you come for your share of Kai too?" he said while leering at Sooyoung  

He reached out to touch her hair and she slapped him across the cheek with a resounding smack his face mottled red and you could clearly see the rage in his face he clenched his hand into a fist I was petrified but I couldn't move then he said:

"Like I would want to dirty my fists on trash like you" 

And walked away I was puzzled about this because Kai was not known for his restraint he didn't hesitate when it came to hurting people but because his dad was so rich and owned shares in the school nothing could be done about it. I looked at Sooyoung she was visibly shaking I took her hand in mine and squeezed it reassuringly

"hey buck up the big bad wolf is gone" :)

She flashed me a bright smile 

"perfect description _____ I couldn't have said it better myself"

we both giggled at that when we saw Minzy walking up to us

"hey you guys did you get lost or something come on CL's waiting" she led us further down the hall and into a room she locked the door after we had entered, CL was strecthced out on a  chaise lounge.

"what took you guys so long? did you meet in traffic or something?"

sooyoung and I giggled

"Mianhae"  Sooyoung and I said together

CL just rolled our eyes at us and all four of us burst out laughing after which we told CL and Minzy about about our encounter with Kai

"I think he is more like a dog than a wolf but enough about that lets get to the real reason why I called you all out"

All three of us waited with baited breaths, as CL pulled out four braclets and slipped it onto each of our hands. 

"As far back as I can remember it has always been Sooyoung and I and then you two appeared out of nowhere and made eveything so much....more,this is just something to say thank you for a great year and heres to hoping for another and,and even if I wont be here to share it with you guys..."   

Her voice cracked and she started sobbing and we all embraced her, I flashed back to the first day I had found out that CL had been diagnosed with brain cancer, she and I had been hanging out in her room when I had accidentally stumbled across her medications. I remember being shocked that CL was sick she was the most healthy larger than person I knew when she told me that she had been diagnosed a year before she started college I had broken down crying and she had comforted me, she told me that it was like a blessing in disguise because that was how she had made up her mind to study music if it were not for it she would be studying to take over her parents business. Looking at her now she is still someone I look upto CL is an amazing singer and dancer and our fearless leader we toasted to another great holiday and and to another great school year together. 

"Now as the last party before school begins tomorrow it is only right to flirt with cute guys right?"  CL said

we all chuckled and went down to mingle at the party