;011

MYSTERIOUS SINNER

Kyungsoo and Jongin’s grandmother sat on the veranda as they finished cooking. “Aish, where is Jongin?” she wonders, Kyungsoo keeps on calling the other but he wouldn’t pick up.

“Maybe he is immersed in shopping” said Kyungsoo trying to comfort the old lady. She sighed, so does Kyungsoo. It’s been 2 hours since Jongin left.

‘Where could he be…?’ Kyungsoo wonders. He sent him dozens of messages but non-of it was read. He puts his phone back in his pocket “Do you want me to give you a massage?” he asked.

The old lady smile, “You could?” she asked. Kyungsoo gave her a confirming smile, “Of course” he gets up and stand behind the old lady.

 

“What are you doing here?” Jongin asked, coldly. He gazed into the latter’s eyes. “As you can see, I’m back” the guy smirks. Jongin scoffed, “Why? Did your business broke already?” he asked, sarcastically.

The guy in front of him rolled his eyes, “No, my business is still good. But, I’m back to see you cry. Again” he grinned devilishly.

Jongin scoffed “Hadn’t I told you, Kai the crybaby had long gone?” he lifted his eyebrow.

“Will see…” the guy smirked and walks away, leaving Jongin standing there. His hands are trembling to his spine.

 

Sehun sighed; he just ordered the finest meal in the restaurant while he kept calling Jongin. Somehow his heart felt uncomfortable. But, the boy seems to leave his phone somewhere.

“Kyungsoo!” he just remembered. He takes his phone and before he could touch the call button. Taemin, Jongin’s right hand man called him. ‘Yes, something must’ve happened’ he mumbles and quickly answered.

“Hello” he answered. “Yah, is Jongin with you?” Taemin barge in with question, Sehun bites his lower lips “No, what’s wrong?” he asked.

“Aish, we need to find Jongin” Taemin left Sehun’s question un-answered. “I asked you, what’s wrong?” Sehun grabs his coat and put some money on the table the left the table.

“Kris, he is back” said Taemin. “What? Are you ing kidding me?” said Sehun in shocked, well, Taemin never jokes around though. “You try to trace his phone, I’ll try to contact Jongin” said Sehun.

“Okay” Taemin ended the call; Sehun gets into his car and drifts the car to Jongin’s apartment.

 

“Halmoni…” said Kyungsoo while the old lady is enjoying his spa-like massage. “Em…” she hummed with half-closed eyes.

“Did Jongin had an older brother?” he asked, he remembered the old photograph that were hung on the wall. There is a boy holding a baby, he was sure that the baby was Jongin but who is the boy. He wonders.

The old lady nods, “Yes, but after the accident. He went away with all the wealth and left Jongin in front of the orphanage” she sighed. “Long time ago…” she started her story.

On the day Jongin was born, his father came back to Korea. Jongin’s mother was happy seeing her husband finally came home after 3 months being in China.

“Hubby…” she called, while holding Jongin in her arm. “Er…” Jongin father looks a bit guilty. “What’s wrong?” she asked. Right then, a Chinese lady enters the room with a boy standing beside her.

It was his second wife; Jongin mother couldn’t bear the fact and went suicide. But, Jongin grew up happily with his new family. The Chinese lady called him Kai to the fact that she hated the name Jongin.

“Kris hyung!!” Jongin called his older brother Kris. “What do you want?” Kris answered coldly. Their age difference was pretty big so Kris hated Kai.

“During Jongin’s birthday, the couple was involved in accident and died on that day” the old lady wipe her tears, reminiscing her son who was dead.

“You killed them!!” Kris sobs during the funeral service. Kai was crying hard in the corner “Mianhae, hyung” he keeps saying sorry. But, the cold Kris nudges the boy away.

Secretary Kim sees an opportunity when knowing the fact that Kris hated Kai. He instigates Kris to grab all the wealth and run back to China, leaving the poor Jongin behind.

“I didn’t know about the accident. No one told me, so I didn’t know my poor grandson were sent to an orphanage” she sighed; she turns and looks at Kyungsoo. The boy eyes were puffy red now.

“That’s why, Jongin never really trust people or even love in his life. He also buried his confidence away and just accept whatever people said about him” she sighed again. “Aigoo, where is he…” she wonders again.

 

Jongin sat down near the seashore. The night breeze calms him down. Flashbacks of the past keep dangling in his head.

“Jongin-ah, it’s dangerous!” said one of the orphans. Jongin climbed the wall to go to his parents grave “Its okay, I done this once in a week” he smiles and jump into the bushes.

“Taemin, back-me-up if the teacher asked me where I went” he told. Taemin nodded, “No worries. But, don’t forget to buy candies!” he told. Jongin nodded and quickly runs away.

 

“Umma…” he cries beside his mother’s grave. “Why you leave me…” he sobs, “I’m alone…” he cries again.

He never stopped blaming himself for everything had happened. Right then, he felt a warm hand touches his shoulder. He looked up and saw a beautiful man smiling at him, “Little kid, are you alright?” he asked.

“U-Umma…” he cries again and point at the grave stone. “Aigoo, where is your dad?” he asked again. “A-Appa” he point at another grave and cries again.

Jongin flashback stopped when he felt a hand tap on his shoulder. He smiles “How do you know, I’m here” he asked. “I tracked you down” Taemin sat beside the guy “So, you already know huh?” he asked. Jongin nods “I guess he had followed me around and he met me in the supermarket” he smirks.

“Sorry, I was late by a minute” Taemin squeeze Jongin shoulder. “It’s fine, every day I was wondering where is he and now he appeared. I can’t wait to see what’s coming up” he chuckles. Taemin smiles, “No worries buddy. I will always be beside you” he assured.

“Yah, do you remember the day I was adopted?” Jongin asked, his mood of reminiscing the past is still on. Taemin snorted, “How could I forget? I cried a lot that day” he exclaimed.

“Taemin-ah” Jongin sobs while hugging Taemin tight. “It’s alright, you’ll be fine” he pats Jongin’s back “Just don’t forget about me, nae?” Taemin starts to get teary.

Jongin nods, “I won’t” he swears. His new dad squat beside him “Jongin-ah, dad Yunho promise to bring you to meet Taemin every weekend is that okay?” he said.

“Promise?” Jongin looks at the older guy, and Yunho nodded. “Taemin-ah, see you next week” Jongin smiles a little. Yunho lift his head and looks at his wife, Jaejoong, who is smiling at him.

“Now, say goodbye to your other friends” Yunho hold the boy hands and walks him around the class.

“I wonder what am I right now, if they didn’t adopted me” Jongin smiles. He inherits JK Group when the couple was dead due to HIV and again, he became an orphan. But, the wealth that was poured on him is no joke.

“But, until when you want to keep your identity mysterious?” Taemin asked. Jongin shrugs, “I don’t know Taemin-ah” he sighed.

“Yah, I think you better call Sehun. I think he is crazy searching for you now?” Taemin just remembered. Jongin laughs “No need, I’m having fun just thinking of how crazy he is right now” he smiled.

 

Sehun rang the doorbell many times, “Halmoni…” he shouted. He drifted his car as fast as he can when Kyungsoo told that he was at Jongin’s grandparents’ house.

“Sehun-ah!” Kyungsoo opened the gate “Shh, Jongin’s grandparents were already sleeping” he half-whispered. “Eh?” he looked at his watch “It’s only 9 o’clock” he scoffed. “Sorry for never calling you stupid before” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes “They are old, they get tired easily!” he exclaimed.

“Oh” Sehun nodded while scratching his head, kinda look like the neighborhood babo. Kyungsoo pushed Sehun away and close the gate, “Where’s Jongin?” he asked in a normal tone.

“I’m not sure” Sehun sigh, as if he wants to cry, “Yah, are you crying?” Kyungsoo lifted an eyebrow. “I’m sorry but Jongin is so fragile and and…” he wipes his tears “What if… he planning to suicide…” he cries while hugging Kyungsoo.

“Get your hands off Kyungsoo!”

Sehun received a slap on his back of his head. “Ah!” Sehun scream in pain, letting go off Kyungsoo.


AN; So, what do you think about this chapter was is dramatic enough? Hmm, I'm a bad author aren't I? sobs. Btw, give me your opinion by commenting below and also HOLA!! To the new subscribers! Hope you enjoy the story as much as I enjoy writing it.