;010

MYSTERIOUS SINNER

A/N; OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH! I woke up today and I saw my story had reach to 100 subscribers. Seriously, thank you guys so much. *throwing hearts* Please continue to support this story! I'll update frequently I promised. And if you had any opinion or anything just comment down below. If you love this story so much please upvote. Hehe. No force tough. Enjoy the story^^ Hihi


Sehun arrived home with a frown pasted on his face. “I’m home” he said, looking around the house. It’s empty but his tummy is grumbling asking to be fed.

“Mom?” he called his mom while walking to the kitchen. The maid come out, “Madam went out with Master” she told. “Er, where did they went?” he asked. The maid shrugged “I’m sorry I didn’t know” she said apologetically.

Sehun nods and gestured the maid to walk away. “Aish, I’m hungry…” he mumbled, but his maid food doesn’t suit his taste. “Kyungsoo?” he mentioned “Ah, he went out with Jongin” he sighed, “Oh, maybe Jongin already sent him home” he thought.

 

Kyungsoo sat on the bed while waiting for Jongin to change his clothes. He was in Jongin’s room, he still can’t believe it. There were a lot of toys around the room and also old pictures hanging on the wall.

“Kyungie~~” that was Jongin grandmother, he called Kyungsoo as Kyungie. “Nae…” he gets up when the old lady entered. “I don’t think Jongin clothes fit your petite body. How about you wear this” she handed over an old clothes.

“Who clothes is this?” he asked, the old lady smiles “Asked Jongin…” she slowly went out, leaving Kyungsoo dumbfounded.

*Phone rings*

Kyungsoo answered “Oh, Sehun-ah. What’s up?” he asked. The lisp boy started blabbering about his mom doesn’t cook and so on. “Just use your car and drive to a restaurant, idiot” he told, his eyes are wandering around the room.

“You know…” Jongin just finished changing but then he stopped. He saw Kyungsoo was on his phone. “Who is it?” he asked; worry if it was Kyungsoo’s mother. “Yah, talk to Jongin. I want to change my clothes it freezing!” he said and handed his phone over to Jongin.

Kyungsoo grabs the clothes that Jongin grandmother’s gave and walk into the bathroom. Jongin puts the phone on loudspeaker while he was bust tidying his bedroom. “Yah, Oh Sehun, why are you calling Kyungsoo at this hour?” he asked.

“Don’t you think I’m the one supposed to ask, why Kyungsoo is still with you at this hour?” he changed his voice like a worried mother. “No time to role-play Oh Sehun. What do you want?” Jongin puts all the toys in one place. “I’m hungry and I need food!” he exclaimed.

Jongin snorted, “Ya, I told you. Kyungsoo is not a maid” he said calmly. “Aish, but I can eat his food” Sehun sighed “I’m hungry, Jongin-ah” he whines. Then, Jongin just remembered one restaurant that might suits Sehun taste “Ya, I think I know one place that might suit you taste” he told.

“I’ll send you the address later” said Jongin. “Okay, cool. I will go right after I finished changing” Sehun told.

Jongin scoffed “So, do I need to send it one hour from now then?” he teases. “Yah, I didn’t take a long time to get changed” Sehun pouts over the line “I’m pouting!” he told. Jongin snorted, “Who cares? It’s not even cute!” he laugh “Yah, end the call. I’m sending the address now” he told.

“Nae” Sehun ended the call. Kyungsoo walk out from the bathroom while drying his hair. “Did Sehun finish talking” he asked. Jongin nods, his eyes glued on the phone screen typing the address of the restaurant. “By the way, I will go out to buy groceries” he sends the message and look up “Do you want to accompany… Where did get that clothes?” he asked.

“Your grandmother gave me” Kyungsoo turns “It fits me well. Whose clothes are these?” he blinks. Jongin eyes start to get teary, “I-It…” he stopped. “Yah, what’s wrong?” Kyungsoo walks to the tanned guy, patting the guy’s back.

“It was Jongin’s mother” Jongin grandma entered the room. Kyungsoo was in shocked. From the rumors, he knows that Jongin was an orphan. “I-I’ll go change” Kyungsoo wants to walk away but Jongin stopped him. “No, it’s okay. You look beautiful in those clothes” he smiles a little.

“A-Are you sure?” Kyungsoo bites his lower lips. Jongin smiles as he nodded. “I’m just a little bit emotional. It’s been awhile, since she left” he stare at those clothes, he can’t believe that it fits Kyungsoo well.

 

Sehun arrived at the restaurant as was told by Jongin. He saw the congratulatory flower stands outside the restaurant. “Aish, this guy… He probably wants to invest in this restaurant and used me to give an opinion about this restaurant. What am I? His workers?” he mumbles while walking in.

The lady in cheongsam greeted him when he entered. “Ni hao” she smiled “Welcome to Lu Restaurant” she escorted Sehun to the seat. “Here’s the menu” she put on the table. “Ah, a 5-star Chinese Restaurant” he nodded, then he looked at the lady “Is JK Group invested in this restaurant?” he asked.

The lady nodded, “How do you know?” she asked in return. He grins, “Would you give me a second? I need to make a phone call” he smiles. The lady bows and left.

“Kim Jongin you better…” he called the boy.

 

Jongin went to the buy the groceries alone as Kyungsoo volunteered to help his grandmother cook. It was a nice sight to imagine so he agreed to go buy these items alone. His phone rings, he laughs as he knows who might be calling. So, he ignored it.

“Lettuce, lettuce…” he mumbles while looking around at the vegetables compartment. “Ah, there…” he smiled. Before he could grab the lettuce, there’s one other pair of hands also want to grab it. Jongin turns his head and froze. “Y-You…”

 

Kyungsoo was helping the old lady to cut some vegetables and peel the onions. Actually, the other reason he wants to stay with Jongin’s grandmother because he wants to dig a little info about the mysterious Kim Jongin. Those stupid rumors weren’t true, he wants to prove it.

“Halmoni, was Jongin usually being the silent type?” he started his interrogation. “Really? I don’t think so” said the old lady “How long have you known, Jongin?” she also wants to start her own interrogation, Kyungsoo thought. This will be a long day. “Just few months ago, we started as lab partners and got closer after that” he told.

“When did Jongin parents passed away?” he was a bit unsure but he tried his luck. “When he was 10 years old” she told “It wasn’t an accident, Jongin keep telling me that but I choose to believe that my son and daughter-in-law were in an accident” she sighed. “Jongin told me a lot about you, aren’t you guys dating each other?” he asked.

Kyungsoo blushed; his lips start to feel hot as he remembered the intense kiss earlier today. “I-I don’t know” he stuttered. The grandmother chuckles, “Jongin always had a hard time being close to someone, he always puts barrier in between him and human” she told “He considered himself as an alien” she laughs a little.

‘You called Sehun a weirdo? Now, who is more weirdo’ Kyungsoo smiles to himself. “Your turn…” told the old lady. Kyungsoo blinks in shock, is she playing truth and dare with me? He thought. “E-Er… Have he brought Sehun come over?” random questions.

“Yes, that pale guy always come and visits once in a while. He was the one who told me about you” she said “Since that day, every time I called or Jongin called me. Jongin will be like, Kyungsoo this and that” she chuckles “Aigoo, my little boy had grown up” she mutters.

“What does that mean?” Kyungsoo asked. The grandmother smiles “You will know soon” she pats on Kyungsoo shoulder “Remember Jongin is hard to understand but the harder you try, the harder you will understand him” she smiled and left.

Kyungsoo was dumbfounded, “Oh my gosh, Korean literature. I will so gonna failed” he face-palmed himself. What is Jongin’s grandmother just told him?