Behave, Will You?

Behave, Will You?

EXO gathered in their studio checking out how fans reacted to their teaser photos.

 

"Hey, look." Baekhyun pointed at a comment that read 'I cannot believe Joonmyun-oppa actually dyed his hair!'

 

"See. I told you guys that changing hair colors isn't my style, even our fans know it." Suho frowned, tugging at his blond hair.

 

"I'm fine with it though." Sehun glanced at the blond mess on their leader's head before looking back to the screen. Then he spotted a picture that a fan made, a collage of all hair colors he had used since debut. "Look at that! I'm amazing!"

 

The eleven boys followed his eyes and studied the very colorful picture.

 

Then Sehun was pulled into a tight hug by Luhan as the older boy poked his cheeks and sighed, "It really isn't healthy okay? I wish the company would let you promote with your natural hair color."

 

"I told you that you looked like a parrot." Chen stated.

 

"But I'm still fabulous." Sehun pouted as protest, and Luhan couldn't resist but flushed at the maknae's cuteness. Then they just fell silent looking into each other's eyes, suddenly leaving the rest of the world out.

 

Tao cleared his throat, "Come on! If you are saying fabulous, that's me!"

 

"Shut up." Luhan and Sehun broke the eye contact to glare at Tao. The rest 9 boys just scrolled down the comments without too much care.

 

"Hey," Baekhyun spotted something else with a smile on his face, "this."

 

He clicked on a edited picture of their teaser photo, it was photoshopped that him and Chen standing together. The picture's caption read, 'ChenBaek'

 

"We've got some shippers, Chenchen~" Baekhyun giggled and launched himself onto Jongdae, "We're such a blessed couple."

 

"Dear, you get off now or I'll spank you." Jongdae smiled sweetly at the other boy, hands locking Baekhyun's arms to his side.

 

"Ooh. You like it rough don't you, Jongdae?" Baekhyun smirked as he wiggled around in his hug, "I'm afraid I cannot disagree with you."

 

That was when Kris and Chanyeol exchanged a knowing look, then both of them pulled the two vocalists away from each other.

 

"Baekhyun, behave."

 

"Jongdae, hands off."

 

Chanyeol dragged Baekhyun onto his lap and circled his arms around the smaller boy, and was content when seeing Kris doing exactly the same to Chen. They had been unbelievably annoying their own boyfriends with all the flirting here and there ever since filming SHOWTIME.

 

Stupid Christmas gifts, both Kris and Chanyeol gritted their teeth, these two just needed some discipline.

 

"Okay, guys," Suho brought the attention back to him-which happened really rarely easy since everyone was tired of Chen and Baekhyun's behavior already, "We are having our comeback soon, and now fans are going to be anticipating, so get yourselves hella ready and prepared."

 

"We're going to promoting seperately." The maknae frowned and bit his lip, a little unamused. Luhan, resting his head on Sehun's shoulders, wasn't looking extremely happy either.

 

The room fell silent for a moment before the other leader replied in a slightly joyful voice, "Yes. Yes, we are."

 

Byun Baekhyun, now you cannot touch MY Jongdae all the time. How's that, huh?  Kris glanced at the vocalist, gloating in his mind.

 

And from the teeth-rich smile he was getting from Chanyeol, he knew the latter definitely understood him.

 

 

After the meeting, K and M members went back to their dorms respectively. And slowly. Because Sehun couldn't let Luhan go and Chen was being even more flirty with Baekhyun.

 

"We. Are. Leaving. Right. Now." The M leader released Luhan from the maknae's arms and dragged a clingy Jongdae away from Baekhyun. Well, at least he had Chanyeol's help in the second task.

 

"Call me." Baekhyun laughed after being lifted up by his boyfriend.

 

"Sure thing." Jongdae winked.

 

"Shut up. You both."

 

 

*

 

 

The M members crashed into their own rooms, with Xiumin supporting a life-drained Luhan-

 

"Hannie, you are still going to see Sehunnie okay?" Xiumin sighed, "We still have a fan meeting and a showcase together, remember?"

 

 

YiXing comforting a scared Tao-

 

"Zitao, there is no ghost in the shower okay?" Yixing gently looked their maknae in the eye, "I want to sleep early tonight, so don't be afraid without me, will you?"

 

 

And Kris scowling at a smiling Jongdae-

 

"Jongdae, Baekhyun is NOT your boyfriend okay?" Kris firmly gripped on the vocalist, "please don't tell me you are shipping ChenBaek as well, I'm already worried about the fans recently."

 

"Ooh, jealous?" Jongdae pinched Kris' arms to break free, and pushed the latter onto the bed, "please don't be."

 

"Then why did you go all flirty with him all the time, huh?" Kris cupped Jongdae's face, looking up at him, "trying to play hard-to-get?"

 

"Maybe. Maybe not." Jongdae smirked and leant nearer to the leader, lightly brushing his lips against the latter's, "what do you think?"

 

"I think," Kris circled his arms around the other's waist, "that the two of you have been causing trouble for me and Chanyeol."

 

"Oops, sorry," Jongdae stuck his tongue out playfully, then the elder's bottom lips, "I've been bad, haven't I?"

 

"Yes, you have," Kris breathed into Jongdae's ears, "so stop talking now and kiss me properly."

 

"Yes, sir." Jongdae laughed and pressed his lips onto Kris', the latter granted him entrance to his mouth. They explored the inside of each other's mouths', tasting the sweet flavor eagerly. They didn't part away until both were gasping for air.

 

"I'm glad we're going to promote seperately," Kris mentioned, his hands roamed in Jongdae's hair affectionately.

 

"Cause you can go back to China?"

 

"Nope," Kris flipped Jongdae off him and hovered over the petit body, "because then I can have you to myself."

 

 

*

 

 

Several days went by quickly, thankfully after the night when Kris and Chanyeol probably both had a 'talk' with their boyfriends, the two vocalist had kept their own ship at low profile. And soon enough it was their first Japan fan meeting.

 

It was their first Japan fan meeting, so they were all excited and a bit nervous. But the fans cheered loudly and were very passionate, they found comfort in being on stage after a short time.

 

Kris happily watched Chanyeol told everyone that their fans were his ideal type, he could be a really sweet guy when he wanted to. He was looking at the beautiful sea of handlights when Baekhyun was picked to answer the question next. And that stupid Mr. Byun gave an answer that almost made both Kris and Chanyeol jump at him.

 

"Chen."

 

The crowd screamed.

 

I'm so going to kill Byun Baekhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well, Kris had almost forgotten his plan on murdering Baekhyun when Jongdae decided to give his won cusion to the other. And he swore to God that if the idiot dared to accept it then-

 

Now I really have to do it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N

okay so that was it! A short one-shot for Krischen!!

Yeah, our Galaxy Boy ended up being jealous  XD  (sorry not sorry

 

Well, my favorite ship IS Chenbaek tho

I just thought they'd be so cute being all flirty and whatnot  *squeaks

 

anyway, thanks for reading, everyone!!

and please leave a comment ^^

 

lots of love~~ :))