► Chen (cute)

EXO IMAGINES

"Aish, my homework is packed and piled, what the heck am I supposed to do?" You whisper to yourself.

You were ____. A typical teenager like the others sitting next to a stately and talented boy named Chen. He somewhat catches your attention, and kinda resembled a camel. 

Since many girls liked him you couldn't even ask a question during your helpless times, making you feel distant from him as a seatmate. 

Sometimes you notice him glacing at you and flashing a smile. And you smile back in return not to make him feel burdensome even though you notice the girls surrounded by you obviously staring you down and watching every move. 

The next day...

You carry your stuff towards your locker and run into Chen dropping your books on the ground. 

"Mian- oh annyeong Chen!" 

"Annyeong!" He giggles.

He picks up your books and hands it back to you.

"Umm... you look a bit pale ____, are you okay?"

"Ne! I just didn't have time for breakfast today since my homework was you know... piled up."
You respond in a fussy way about your homework.

"Aish, you know you can ask me anytime! And besides..."

A moment after you find a crowd of girls behind Chen observing your gestures.

You felt observed and that the girls were somewhat your enemies.

"Yah! Stay away from our oppa! Your the school's blacksheep who would hang out with you?" A girl steps in and breaks your conversation. 

"Why don't you just tell Chen that you liked him?" Later the girl yanks you down to the floor leaving your books scattered on the ground once again.

You felt flushed and embarrased. 

You and Chen were batch ever since grade school, he never really talked to you until now. 

"You like me?" Chen curiously asks picking you up from the floor. 

"I...I..." You mumble and blush thinking your school life is ruined.

"Yes she does, and Chen oppa won't ever answer you." the girl adds.


You and Chen stand before each other awkwardly and he makes the first move by breaking the silence.

Chen: "Why didn't you tell me then?" 

You: "because... Do you think its easy? To express your feelings to someone you've liked for so long loved by many other girls? I thought I had no chance since I am just another face in the crowd and I'm sure there are other many pretty girls..."


Awkward moments later you find yourself in Chen's arms.

"I've always liked you ____. I always did, and always will. It felt awkward to tell you but I always chose to sit next to you hoping you would notice and you were my motivation everyday for school you know?"

Aigoo, this man saying this infront of many other girls.

"Really?" Sparks appeared in your eyes. 

"Ne..."

Later you and him ditch the girls leaving them behind brokenhearted and carried away by what just had happend. 

You and Chen after school afterwards eats together and introduces you to the exo members bragging about you and warning them about getting close to you. 

 AUTHOR'S NOTE
And the rest is up to you... :) Have you watched exo showtime? Its been aired not just long ago... but if I am not mistaken... Chanyeol actually mentioned that Chen looked like a camel. LOL. XD Thank you for reading! Please dont hesitate to request! ^^ Mianhe for the late update btw, busy from family get-togethers! :) I will update more not long from now~