Final

Thank You for Letting Me Love You

            “Woohyunie~~” Sunggyu called and hugged Woohyun from behind.

            “Gyugyu~~” Woohyun replied.

            Woohyun turns and holds Sunggyu’s face.

            “You are so whiny today. What happened?”

            “I love you, Hyunnie~”

            Woohyun smiles a little and pecks Sunggyu’s nose.

            “I love you too~”

***

            “Hyung~!”

            Sunggyu snaps out from his dreaming and looks at Sungjong who worriedly look at him. He smiles a little and plays with his drink.

            “Seriously, hyung. What happened to you? You have been dreaming a lot…”

            “I just have…some things in my mind…”

            “Is it about Woohyun?”

            Sunggyu stops playing with his drink and shrugs.”I don’t really care now…”

            “Why, hyung? it’s not like you.”

            “He always came home late now and he didn’t even reply me as fast as before. I wonder why…”

            Sungjong looks hesitant to speak.”H…hyung…”

            Sunggyu glances at his watch and stands up.

            “Jonggie, I have a date with Woohyun. Bye.”

            Without waiting for Sungjong’s reply, Sunggyu already leaves him and exits the café. Minutes later, he already arrived in front of the cinema. He looks around to see couples are walking while cuddling. Sunggyu blows his hands, even though it’s Autumn, the weather is cold and a lot of couples are walking while cuddling and wearing thick jackets.

            Sunggyu sighs and glances at his watch. 5 minutes already passed.

            …

            10 minutes passed...

            “I’m sorry I’m late!”

            Sunggyu reflex looks up and sigh when it was another couple. The couple enters the cinema and Sunggyu lets out the ticket. He sees the time. 07.30pm.

            He lets out his phone and calls Woohyun.

            “Sorry, the number you are calling is not…”

            Sunggyu presses ‘end call’ and starts to call Woohyun again. But, he receives the same answers. He puts his phone into his pocket. Sunggyu looks at his watch and mumbles.”We are late already…” but Sunggyu is stubborn so he keeps standing at the same position to waiting for Woohyun.

            …

            …

            20 minutes passed…

            Sunggyu lets out his phone again and calls Woohyun. But, he accepts the same answer like earlier.

            …

            30 minutes passed…

            Sunggyu’s phone rings and he quickly receives it.

            “Hello!”

            “Sunggyu-hyung, where are you right now?” Sungjong’s voice.

            “I’m…outside the cinema.

            50 minutes passed…

            “Acho!” Sunggyu sneezed and sniffles. Even though it’s actually not cold compared to winter, since Sunggyu has a weak body, he easily catches a flu.

            Sunggyu looks at his watch and bitterly smile.

            ‘Why do you keep disappointing me?”

            A cinema’s door suddenly opened and a wave of people exits the door. In the crowd, Sunggyu suddenly hears…

            “Woohyunie, that was really a good movie. Let’s watch it again sometime~”

            Sunggyu glances around. It can’t be…

            “Up to you, Seungyeonnie…”

            Sunggyu freezes when he listened to the familiar voice. He turns around and Jackpot. He sees Woohyun walks ahead with a woman who clings to his arm.

            Sunggyu feels his eyes burn to look at Woohyun who smiles to another woman and he pats the woman’s head. Just like how he treated Sunggyu. Sunggyu wipes his eyes and everything becomes black.

***

            Sunggyu enters his and Woohyun’s house and slides down in front of the door and his tears are falling freely.

            “Hyung, I actually don’t want to tell you this. But…”

            “Just spill it, Sungjongie…”

            “I saw Woohyun with a woman yesterday. I think he’s cheating.”

            Sunggyu who is playing with his phone looks up and pouts.”Sungjongie, it’s not funny.”

            “I swear, Hyung!!”

            Sunggyu bites his lower lip and slowly stands up. He enters the living room and sits on the couch and closes his eyes.

            Not long, a front door opens and Sunggyu slowly opens his eyes.

            “Gyugyu?” he heard Woohyun’s called but he keeps silent.

            Footsteps are heard and stops.

            “Gyugyu, why didn’t you reply me if you are here?” Woohyun softly asked and Sunggyu just looks down.

            Woohyun walks to the couch and holds Sunggyu’s hand.

            “Hey, beautiful, why the sudden ignore?”

            Sunggyu looks up and sees Woohyun smiles.

            “Where are you?”

            “Hm?”

            “You promised me to watch movies today. Why didn’t you show up?”

            Woohyun looks surprise and his hand tightens in Sungyu’s hand.

            “Who am I to you?” Sunggyu asked before Woohyun can answer.

            “Gyugyu…”

            “Who am I to you?” Sunggyu asked again.”Why couldn’t you answer me, Hyunnie?”

            “Gyu, listen…”

            “Am I not your lover anymore?” Sunggyu asked with eyes burning of tears.

            “Of course you are!” Woohyun said and pulls Sunggyu into his hug.

            “Please don’t think like that, Gyu.” Woohyun said again.”You are my lover and only mine.”

            Sunggyu closes his eyes and let the tears falling.

            “Do I?” he whispered.

            Woohyun’s eyes widened in surprise and Sunggyu separates from the hug and looks at Woohyun.

            “Because I don’t think so…” Sunggyu whispered.”…you are so different. You are not like this before, Hyunnie.”

            “I’m sorry, Gyu. But work…”

            “You always used work as reason.” Sunggyu cut.”Didn’t you realize how long had we never breakfast together? Lunch together? Dinner together? I always waited for you, text you, call you but you are always came home late or sometimes never came home. You always replied me short sentences or didn’t even reply me. Your phone always off. Your work didn’t even this busy. I wonder why…”

            “Gyu…”

            “Let’s break up.” Sunggyu whispered.”Love is only match for couple who love each other. Since we are not like that, let’s just break up…”

            “I…I don’t want to break up!” Woohyun pulls Sunggyu into his hug again.”I won’t let you go! You are the one for me…”

            “Then, who’s that woman who watched movies with you?”

            Woohyun becomes silent.

            “Please… let’s break up…” Sunggyu whispered.”…please let me go…if I am not the one for you…”

            “Why are you doing this?”

            “Believe me, it’s for the best… I thank you for loving me and let me love you but I will stop this love between us…”

            Sunggyu pushes Woohyun and run.

            “Sunggyu!” Woohyun yelled.”SUNGGYU!!”

***

           

            Sungggyu’s eyes snap open and try to adjust to the brightness.

            “Gyu!” Woohyun said.”Oh Gyu, you finally awake…”

            Sunggyu’s eyes finally adjust to the brightness and see Woohyun in front of him with bright worry smile.

            “…w…where am I?”

            “In the hospital, Gyu. You fainted in front of the movies.” Woohyun answered while patting Sunggyu’s hair.

            Sunggyu slowly tries to sit up and Woohyun quickly helps Sunggyu.

            “Why are you here, Woohyun? Why could I be here? Didn’t we speak at home and we broke up?”

            “Hush, Gyu. How could you say that we broke up?”

            “Because…”

            A door suddenly opens and a woman appears.

            “Does Sunggyu Oppa wake up already?”

            Sunggyu’s eyes widened.

            “You!” Sunggyu yelped.”Why are you here?”

            She walks toward Sunggyu and smiles apologetically.”You must saw me with Woohyun in the movies. But, I swore there is nothing between us!”

            “Believe me, Gyu. There is nothing between me and Seungyeon.”

            “But you both look so close and she was clinging to you, Hyunnie! You didn’t even flinch! You patted her hair! You smiled at her! You treated her just like me!! You even forgot our date to watch movie!” Sunggyu feels tears are b on his eyes.

            “See, Seungyeon. I already told you that Sunggyu is very sensitive!” Woohyun glared at Seungyeon while holding Sunggyu’s hand and drawing some patterns.

            “I’m Sorry…” Seungyeon said and holds Sunggyu’s other hand.”…Sunggyu Oppa, I seriously swear that there is nothing. I just forced Woohyun Oppa to pretend as my boyfriend to let my crush jealous.”

            That makes Sunggyu looks at Seungyeon.

            “I should’ve asked other Oppas.” Seungyeon scolded herself.”I really stupid to force Woohyun Oppa. Woohyun Oppa told me that you are a sensitive person and afraid that you would see. But, I forced him.”

            “Who is your crush?”

            Seungyeon blushes.”Should I tell you, Sunggyu Oppa? It’s your friend, Sungjong Oppa.”

            Sunggyu just silence.

            “I’m really sorry, Sunggyu-Oppa…” Seungyeon said again.”…Please don’t mad at Woohyun Oppa and please don’t break up…”

            Sunggyu doesn’t response again. Seungyeon worriedly glance at Woohyun. Woohyun mouthed ‘Leave us’ and Seungyeon nods, then leaves the room.

            “Gyugyu…” Woohyun softly whispered while holding Sunggyu’s face and wipes the tears.

            “Please don’t cry…” he whispered again and pecks Sunggyu’s lips.

            “I…”Sunggyu started.”…I really afraid…I seriously afraid that you will cheat and dump me…Sungjong told me that you cheated but…but I didn’t believe it at first… then your phone didn’t active…”

            “My phone broke weeks ago. You know that I am a forgetful person, so I hadn’t bought a new one.”

            “Then you seldom came home…”

            “I came when you had slept and I worked when you still sleeping. You know that I need to work hard to buy this thing…”

            “What…?”

            Woohyun fishes out his pocket and said.”I actually want to do this after the movies. But, that Seungyeon forces me.”

            Woohyun lets out a box and opens the box, revealing a ring. Sunggyu gasps in surprise and the tears are flowing freely.

            Woohyun smiled.”Sorry for making you cry a lot. But, I promise…I promise I will be better and share anything to you. I promise will love you more than now. I promise I will take care of you. So…Kim Sunggyu, do you want to marry me?”

            Woohyun looks at Sunggyu and Sunggyu bites his lip and hugs Woohyun.

            “I want! I want!” Sunggyu sobbed.”I want to marry you!”

            Woohyun hugs Sunggyu and whispers.”Thank you for believing me. Thank you for let me love you…”

            “I love you, hyunie…!”

            “I love you too, Gyugyu…”

            Not long, Woohyun lays Sunggyu who asleep and he slowly climbs the bed and sleeps beside Sunggyu. He takes Sunggyu’s left hand and slips the ring. Woohyun softly and smiles satisfy.

            “I love you, My Wife…”

*END*

Sorry for the ugly one-shot

But I still hope you enjoy this one-shot ^^