Chapter 23

The guy from the dream

No One's POV

Siwon was picking some clothes to wear for tonight's date apparently. He was very busy. He can't make up his mind. 'Should I wear formal but if I wear formal, he would be probably felt weird because he think that this isn't a date. *sigh* ' He laid down on his bed and slept.

**After taking a short beauty sleep**

Siwon woke up. He sit on his bed. Suddenly he widened his eyes because he just see some clothes were leaning on his chair that was infront of the bed. Then he saw a figure at the door, he was smiling at Siwon. ''W-what are you doing? W-what is this? W-what? You have an explaining to do...'' Siwon said. He was very confuse. Just woke up and the first thing he saw was the clothes.Ok, not clothes. First he saw the ceiling then saw the clothes. ''Oh me? I think you should ask them.'' the man,Kyuhyun said showing at his back. Then he walk forward then Siwon saw a two lovely siblings. ''Hi oppa!'' the lady said,cheerfully. Siwon was confuse but still waving 'hi' to the gorgeous lady. ''Suprise Choi Siwon?'' the man beside the lay said.

Siwon nodded. He was very confused. He sat still without any movements. Probably because he still confused. Kyuhyun walk towards him and snap his finger infront of Siwon's face. Then Siwon finally woke up from his confuse and blur world. Siwon look at Kyuhyun's face, asking 'what just happened?' using his expression. Kyuhyun grin usually. Siwon just keep looking at Kyuhyun. ''They come..*pulling Siwon to stand up then grab the clothes* to help you.''Kyuhyun said. Siwon was trying to said but been cut off. ''Don't worry about the clothes. Kyuhyun already tell us about the prob. We already pick the suit clothes for you.'' Leeteuk said. ''Yeah, the 2nd suit clothes for you. We actually have the most sutable clothes for you but Kyuhyun accidentally burnt apart of it during ironing.'' Luna said loudly so Kyuhyun can hear. ''Hey missy, If you want to tease me, please lower down your voice. I can hear you from here.'' Kyuhyun said.

''Guys guys... Actually I wanted to thank you all.. Wait. *look towards Kyuhyun* You burnt my clothes?!''Siwon asked. ''Yeah. Didn't Luna just said? Are you not still awaken?''Kyuhyun asked. ''I'm awaken NOW.'' Siwon said. ''Stop it. Let's forget about  the burnt clothes and proceed our project.''Leeteuk said. ''What project?'' asked Siwon,confusely. ''To Fabulize You.''Leeteuk said. Siwon widened his eyes. Leeteuk grabbed Siwon's hand. ''Lets go go go!'' Leeteuk cheered childishly. He pulled Siwon to went outside of the house.''Umm.. Hyung what are you doing?'' Siwon asked curiously. ''Just wait and see..'' Leeteuk said childishly. Leeteuk  then pushed Siwon to ride on his car. Leeteuk hoped in the car then followed by Luna who sat in the front seat and Kyuhyun kicking in the back seat. Leeteuk started to drove somewhere. ''Umm.. Leeteuk hyung.. Can I ask something?'' Siwon asked. ''Yes dear boy.'' Leeteuk said. ''Where are WE GOING?!'' Siwon asked. ''To the.... SALON!''Leeteuk yelled childishly. ''NO!!! Aniyo! Stop the car now! STOP IT!'' Siwon yelled. he tried to open the car.'' UNLOCK THE CAR NOW,UNLOCK IT!'' Siwon still tried to open the car. '

''Kyuhyun''Leeteuk said. ''Yes?'' ''I think we have to use it now.Araso?''Leeteuk said, seriously. ''Araso.''Kyuhyun said. He look at Siwon and grin. Grin evily. Siwon suddenly felt....unsafe. ''UMMA! HELP ME! DOWAJUSEYO!(HELP ME!) NANEUN JUGGO SIPJI ANH-A!(I DON'T WANT TO DIE!) PLEASE HELP ME!'' Siwon yelled like a crazy person. Kyuhyun pulled something from a bag that he always carry. Siwon look anxious.'' NAEGA JUGGIN HAEYO(I'm too young to die) NALEUL JUG-IJI MASEYO!(Please don't kill me!)Yah! NEO MICHYEOSS NI?!JASIN-UI DONGSANG-EUL JUG-IGO SIP-EO?!(Hey! Are you carzy?! Want to kill your own brother?!) DOWAJUSEYO!!!!!'' Siwon yell. The atmosphere in the car was very...irritating, I say. 'Why do I have an annoying brother?'Kyuhyun said in his heart.

He took a rope and tried to put the rope all over the Siwon and you know..(my eng is bad. :p Mianhae~~) But it is not easy as Siwon keep struggling and yelling like a person who lost his brains. (just an expression) ''Umma!!!!!!!'' Siwon's yell were non-stop. ''Yah! Can you keep still?! I'm trying to do my work here! And please... STOP YELLING! I can be deaf ya know!'' Kyuhyun yelled in frust. ''Nan sang-gwan-iya?(Do i care?) So please...YEOGI NAGAYA NALEUL BOJAYA!(Let me outta here!)''Siwon shout.''Hyung... Can I ask you something?''Kyuhyun said nicely. Luna and Leeteuk turn their head and look at Kyuhyun. Siwon look at Leeteuk then Luna then Kyuhyun. He pointed at himself,asking if Kyuhyun was talking at him. Kyuhyun nodded. ''Ye.'' Siwon answered. ''Can you please...GOHAM-EUL JUNGJI!(Stop yelling!)''Kyuhyun's Mr. Goody Two shoes was gone. Luna and Leeteuk understand. It was an act.

''Ummm... Let me think...Aaa... NO!'' Siwon said.''DOWAJUSEYO!!!!!!" Kyuhyun wanted to yell to stop but cancel it then just grin. Siwon confused. First,Kyuhyun smiled sweetly but it faded.Then usual smiled came to haunt his older brother. He smirked. Smirked evily. Kyuhyun look at Siwon's back. Siwon look at his back then his jaw dropped. They arrived. ''No no... Please...Let me go...Let me go.... Can't do this anymore... Let me go... Let me go.. Turn away and go back home...I don't care what my hair style now is... Let me be myself. Atleast he will not bother with it...*singing Let it go*'' Siwon sang. The three look at themselves and look at Siwon, grin evily. Siwon look frightened.

'Think Siwon! Save yourself! Geudeul-eun michin.(They are crazy).'Siwon thank an idea to plead to let him go. Siwon have an brilliant idea now and it is...Puppy eyes and Aegyo! He did as cute as he can. Eventhough it is cute but the devil trio will never let him go. They darg Siwon into the salon. ''Hey Dara, Minzy!'' Leeteuk greeted normally. The two beautiful ladies look at their customer. ''Seonsaengnim! Luna!'' the ladies shouted happily. They ran to them and hug each one of them. Then came two tall males. One of them drag the other one who was been tight by a rope. ''The Cho brothers!''Minzy and Dara shouted happily.

Kyuhyun smiled. It was Siwon's classmate during U. They also Leeteuk's student. They also closed with Leeteuk. I can say everyone closed with the happy teacher. ''Why are y'all doin' here?'' Minzy asked. ''Can you give Siwon a haircut?'' Luna asked. ''Sure!'' Dara said. The bangs that block Siwon's eyes was been flipped.(it likes in the King of the drama.) Siwon shocked. A haircut?! Siwon been force to sat on the hair chair.( i dont what they call :p) Dara prepared the things while Minzy is standing right behind Siwon. ''Dangsin -eun junbiga?(Are you ready?)''Minzy asked. ''NO!''Siwon said. ''I'll go to the other customer,ok?''Dara said to Minzy. Minzy nodded then proceed to give Siwon aa haircut. She pushed away Siwon's bangs and...''Omo! Oppa... Your forehead is beautiful... I know which haircut is suitable.''

**after a long haircut**

''Are you guys ready?'' Minzy asked to Luna,Leeteuk,Kyuhyun and Dara. The salon closed. It is 7 pm now. They all nodded. Minzy pull the white cloth from Siwon's head. Everyone gasped. ''Oppa... You are.. Beautiful..'' Dara said. She almost fell to the ground. They nodded,agreed with Dara. Siwon look more handsome now.

''Thanks girls. Thanks for giving him a haircut.''Leeteuk said. ''It's our pleasure..'' They hugged. The ladies waved goodbye. The car went back to the big house. ''You look great oppa!''Luna said. ''Thanks..'' Siwon said. ''Thank you to help me. I appreciate it..'' ''Siwon, you have less an hour to prepare. You have to get ready. Me, Luna and Kyuhyun will wait there.'' Leeteuk said while driving. ''Well it's your cafe after all.''Siwon said.

Siwon.. the time almost come... Be ready... Don't let this chance go...

'I'll not... Let it go.. I'll not' he said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is the haircut Siwon hav at first(if the pic doesnt shown i dont know.. i tried many times to make it shown sorry...)

102912_choisiwon_kingofdramas_still.jpg

 

 

..and now..is now. The straight to the top(i dont know what is called)

so handsome................. *die*

*silent* *revive again*

I'm still alive! Just joking... Well apparently this chap is not Sichul... But next chappie is... Sorry... I took like a lot of time to write this. Is it long? I hope. Well I hope u guys enjoy. There is some Korea words that i pibk fom the web, I hop it is right. I'm still learning Korea language. We can learn together right? I hope u want to learn with me. :3 We can learn together by this fic... :) I wanted to say tq to all have supported me,sub,upvote,comment and views...and others... well bye~~