One...

Telling the truth [LONG HIATUS]

Chorong P.O.V

 

  

                   “ PARK CHORONG “

                       “ CHORONG “

                         “ YAAH “

 

I was busy enjoying my rest until someone showed up shouting and screaming like a girl.I felt that I was being wiggled and that someone was pushing me to the edge of the bed.Before I knew it , I started to scream loudly getting pissed by whoever that is. In the end,I fell down on the floor with my in agony

 

                     “ Curses”

 

I whined with my hand busy scratching my head angrily.

Who is that? Curses!

 

“ Hey ! Did the chicken feet goddess just cursed ? I better call your mommy “

 

Sadly , my vision was still blurry and that someone is safe from his or her being kicked.

 

“ Who the hell are you ?! And how did you get in my apartment ? “

“ Hey .Your left eye is going to end up being red if you continue doing that “

 

I stopped rubbing my eye looking up as my vision was starting to clear up.And it was .. SUHO

 

“ Yahhh ! What are you doing in my apartment ?! Get out of my room before I kick your ”

“ Shish .What a meanie”

 

I climbed back on my bed tucking myself in the blanket shivering with the cold air. Suho was leisurely sitting on the armchair with his feet right on the coffee table.

 

This Suho is so irritating ! MyGod !

 

“ HEY that coffee table is not cheap you know ? get your feet down this instant”

“ Not until you go take a shower “

“ Suho~ please , I’m tired “

“ No your not . I command you to go shower “

“ Hey Suho , we are not in a fairytale right now , go play with your fantasies somewhere

else”

 

Suho took out his wand again -.-

 

“ No Suho please not again , we are grownups now not little kids like we used to be”

“ I missed those old times before my parents ditched me for wealth and fame”

 

I hate it when he does that every time. I do feel sorry to him but he keeps on making that as a reason to make me do something he wants and in about three seconds ,I will start to follow his command.

 

“ Okay.Fine. I’m going to shower”

“ Yay !”

he screamed his head off as he headed to the kitchen to do something, I guess?I went back into my room to change into just a casual shirt with black shorts with my hair tied back.I took my bag and my nose started to sense such delicacies.

 

“Hmm.wow.Suho did you make this ?”

 

He nodded . I reached for the spoon and fork that he handed with such a warm smile.

 

Even though he is a jerk sometimes but I don’t call him a guardian angel for nothing.

He’s always there when I need someone.

 

“Hey Suho. Why did you ask me to change ?Where are we heading to?”

 

Suddenly his smile turned upside down.He was staring at me for a long time before smiling again.

 

“ Is it a secret? I’ll look forward to it !”

 

I shouted enthusiastically chowing down the eggs and bacons causing my cheeks to puff.Suho was just smiling as he looked at me eating.He helped to wipe the sauce on my lips causing me to cough unexpectedly.He gave me a glass of water .I gave him a little bow awkwardly before heading to the sink.I locked the door before going to the parking lot.

 

“ Hey safety first Chorong “

he helped to put my seatbelt on causing me to look at him weirdly.

 

“ What are you looking at with that ugly face of yours ?”

“ You really want to be kicked in the huh? Why are you being so nice all of a sudden? “

 

I looked at him sheepishly before laughing out loud in the car. He just laughed along starting the car slowly.

 

“ Hey tell me already ! Where are we headed to?! “

 

I punched his arm making him whine.He just shrugged irritatedly.I feel like punching him right about now.He always makes my blood boil urgh. The horror having Suho as a friend.Soon the car stopped right in front of a wedding boutique.

 

“ Hey why did you park right here ? Isn’t there anymore space at the parking lot in the

middle of town.Why here? “

 

Suddenly I blushed as I looked at the wedding dress that was displayed in the glass.My hopes were suddenly up as I stared back at him.

Is Suho going to propose me ?!

 

“ Chorong ...”

 

He grabbed my shoulders .Our eyes were fixed to each other

 

“ Hmm?”

“ I’m getting married”

 

My heart felt like it was broken to pieces . I held back my tears as hard as I could.So much for hoping a ring from him. I guess Suho is already taken by a girl.Heh.

 

“C-congrats!!!!!”

 

I shouted at him with a forced smile.He wasn’t happy with my reaction at first but he smiled once again.

“ Thanks Chorong”

 

he released my shoulders weakly smiling once again at me.

Wow he looks happy

 

“ When did you propose? “

He hesitated at first.

” Since last week “

“ Why did you bring me here ?”

“ I want you to meet Nara .She is my future wife ,let’s go”

 

he took off my seatbelt,locking the car before pulling me into the boutique.We stumbled upon a girl and I guess she is Nara.

 

“Nara , meet chorong, my closest friend”

 

Nara’s reaction seemed sour as Suho introduced me. I pulled my hand off of Suho’s hand.

“ Hey Nara-sshi don’t misunderstand,we are not that close ,We are just friends “

Nara gave me a smile giving a shake in the hand. Suho was deeply flustered of what I said just now but he kept it cool.

 

“ I guess I’ll be going now. I think I’m interrupting you guys.Congrats on your wedding”

 

I bowed but I felt my hand was being pulled and my eyes were teary again.

Suho please don’t make it more harder for me

 

“ I’ll send you home “

 

I politely pushed his hand off reassuring him that there’s no need .I bowed once again to Nara and Suho before leaving the boutique broken-hearted.

 

As soon as I was out, My tears started to fall.It hurts knowing that someone I love has his own choice. It really hurts.

 

“ So the one that I have loved for years is now gone .. “

 

I hiccupped as I said those words.I felt so despair.I chuckled as I start to recap what he said .

 

“ I’m getting married”

“I’m getting married “

 

I walked back to my apartment lifelessly.I don’t care how far the distance is. I think I lost the ones I love. My parents are gone. Suho is gone. Everyone I love is gone.

 

GONE.GONE.GONE.GONE.GONE

 

My eyes were already swollen .My head was down the whole time. Just let the people stare,I don’t care anymore.It was already dark.

 

“ I guess a shot of beer would cheer me up “

“ Give me the strongest drink you have”

 

I was drinking the drink so fast causing me to feel dizzy uncontrollably .A guy started to approach me.

 

“ Let’s dance baby “

 

I stomped his foot before walking out of the bar without knowing anything.I was not in control of my own body.I just walked and walked.

 

“ DAMN YOU KIM JUNMYEON! **** MUST’VE BE NICE GETTING MARRIED !”

“SUHO.. HEH “

 

“ Be quiet would you?! “

someone from the neighborhood that I walked past shouted.

“ NO I WON’T YOU ***** “

“ Suho I love you ,I wanted you more as a friend,you know that?”

 

The next day,

 

I woke up as usual but it was different today.It did’nt feel right.

 

“ Oww my head hurts.how much did I drink last night ? “

“ It’s so quiet today without Suho “

 

Hey what am I talking about .No need to call him Suho.He’s not my guardian angel anymore right?I entered the kitchen.

 

 

Flashback

 

“ Here you must’ve been hungry Chorong“

“ I don’t feel like eating right about now”

“Come on Rong ! You got to be patient ,I don’t have parents anymore too “

I was crying loudly before answering him back.

“ HEY AT LEAST YOUR PARENTS ARE STILL ALIVE. I DON’T HAVE MY PARENTS

ANYMORE“

He hugged me tightly but I was trying to push him.

“ Let go of me Suho “he tighten the hug.He tried to calm me down lots of times.

“God loves them more than you do” I just gave up.I cried my tears out loudly hugging him

back.He ruffled my hair with his embrace.”Hey rong,you are making me cry too,stop it”

he was crying his tears out too.Both of us ended up crying loudly with each other still

in embrace.

We let go of each other and he looked at me wiping my tears with his thumb.

He gave me the warmest smile ever with his tears falling down rapidly.

“ I’m always there for you Rong.I promise”

 

Flashback ends

 

My tears started to fall again like it used to be when my parents died.Usually , Suho would be there sitting on the couch waiting for me to wake up.He would sleep over when I needed his embrace to cheer me up.He was always there .Sleeping on that couch.When I’m sick, he’s already there when I need him.

 

Flashback

 

“ Rong, are you sick? “

I was coughing like I was out of breath. He ran to my bedroom  and took the pillows

and blankets for me.

“Yahh Suho there’s no need .I can take care of myself “

He ignored me.He pushed me to the couch gently tucking me into the blanket.

“Here eat this “ he gave me two pills with a cup of orange juice.

“ Now go rest yourself ,I’ll be here when you need me “

I nodded as my eyes closed slowly looking at him smiling.

Suddenly, I woke up in the middle of the night after a nightmare.

There I saw Suho who was holding my hand ,sleeping at the other side of the couch.

 

“Thanks Suho” I tucked myself back into the blanket hoping for a nice and happy dream.

 

Flashback ends

 

Tears started to fall again.And now it’s uncontrollable .His wise words would still ring in my head.That’s the reason why I like Suho more than a  friend.He is caring and responsible especially towards me.We would talk to each other every day .If we don’t even say a word to each other that would mean that one of us is gone.But today , there’s no suho Kim Junmyeon . He’s already busy with his wedding.

 

Days has passed but still no more Kim Junmyeon’s to be seen .His apartment next door is empty.Normally,there would be a pair of black sneakers in front of his gate but these daysit would be just empty.Even his ‘home sweet home’ sign on the front door is gone.

 

“He’s really gone”

 

I said in hushed tones before leaving the building.I wiped my tear beforepressing the lift button.I walked into SMeCube Collage. Even his name in all of his classes are gone.I looked at the notice board.

“Kim Junmyeon has transferred out”

 

I just chuckled in disbelief .I didn’t know that the day he told me about his marriage would be the last time he would hold my hand. It was the last time I could feel his embrace, warmness, jerkiness.The last time I could hear him talk.The last time I could see his face.The last time....everything about him was the last time.Kim Junmyeon does not exist anymore in my life and he never will be.

 

Suho P.O.V

 

“ Chorong “

 

I was quite surprised.She was literally pushing my hand off of hers.Chorong..why did you that?Did I hurt her feelings?Why was she upset and is that really the Park Chorong that I care for these years.Is that really her?

 

She was literally bowing to me and Nara.I know her really much and she never does that to me except when she’s upset in me.She looked lifeless.Did I do something wrong to her?

 

“ Hey Junmyeon,your parents are calling me to go inside.I’m going in first”

I didn’t noticed that she was calling.I’m not used to be called Junmyeon cause for all my life Chorong called me Suho.She called me that since we started to be friends.I liked that name she called me.I missed her saying my name.I miss her.Suddenly,I could feel a tap on the shoulder.

 

“Oh Nara.What is it?”

“Hey. I’ve been calling you lots of times already Junmyeon,your parents are calling so I’m going in first”

“Oh okay.I’ll come in soon”

 

She closed the door leaving me alone with every thought unsolved.I dialed her number hoping for her voice.

“ Come on pick up Chorong,why are you upset in me”

 

Why isn’t she picking up?Chorong please don’t do anything stupid please.

“ Come on Junmyeon.Your parents are waiting for you”

“Okay”

 

Maybe I should try later

 

Soon it was already night and I became even more nervous about Chorong.I know that she is the type to do the uncapable.

 

“ we are really sorry junmyeon for hurting your feelings”

“It’s okay mom and dad”

“Why don’t you stay with us from now on,you could catch up with Nara while you are at it”

“Today?”

“Yes of course”

“O-okay then let me take my stuffs at the apartment”

“no need,the bodyguard will go there and pack your stuff,you will follow us “

 

I nodded obeying them as I entered the car.But does that mean that I won’t see Chorong ever again?Was today our last meeting with each other?I need to see her.

 

“excuse me for a second, I need to call someone”

 

“Hah! Chorong finally !you picked up!”

“Chorong,are you drunk?again?”

 

“Suho,I love you, I wanted you more than a friend,you know that?”

 

I hung up the call immeadiatly.I suddenly felt like a jerk.

Chorong feels the same way about me this whole time?

 

 

Chorong P.O.V

 

“Chorong”

“Yes professor?”

“Why are so gloomy these past weeks?Did something bad happened?”

 

Yes.

“No .nothing is going on professor.”

“That’s good to hear.You are going to graduate soon.Time sure flies.It’s sad though that Junmyeon couldn’t graduate with us”

“Uh?What do you mean?he will be a graduate from this college right?”

“yes he will but he won’t be attending the ceremony next week”

“Did he transfer ?”

“He will be busy with his family in Japan”

“What? He moved to Japam?”

“You didn’t know?His flight is today about an hour more?”

“Oh”

 

I slapped myself into reality.Face it Chorong,Suho is leaving you.

 

“Where are you going?”

“I’m going home early.I have to do something”

The professor smiled as he looked at me running fastly

“Go get him Chorong”

 

Flashback

 

“ Professor here is my letter”

“You are really moving to Japan?”

“Yes .But can you keep this as a secret especially from Chorong? I don’t want her to be hurt”

“But won’t you be hurt without her?”

“Yes I will but it’s for the best”

“What do you mean it’s for the best?”

“I don’t want her to like me anymore .I don’t want her to lose someone she loves again”

“Okay then Junmyeon”

 

Flashback ends

 

“ Taxi!!!”

I forced the taxi driver to be faster but sadly there was a traffic jam up ahead.

“Ahjusshi here’s the payment thanks”

Even though the taxi only brought me halfway to the airport but I won’t give up.I took off my high heels putting them safely in the bag.I started to run and run for three kilometers more.

 

“Suho please don’t leave me “

 

My tears started to fall down rapidly as the time passes.I’m sure that I’m not going to make it but I should still try my best.Soon I arrived with a few minutes to spare

 

Suho please still be there.I won’t risk someone I love anymore.

I love you Suho.I am certain it’s true.

 

I looked everywhere for Suho and still I couldn’t see him.I could see him through the glass window at the gate.

 

“Suho!Suho!Suho!”

 

I knocked the glass lots of times causing the guards to pull me.The people around were watching but I don’t care.I just want my Suho back.He’s the only one I have left

 

“YAAAH KIM JUNMYEON”

 

He saw me!He saw me!He saw me!I was crying continuosly as we made eye contact.I could see him crying as well .I thought he would be running to me as always but it’s different now.He just walked past security without even a smile or a word.He left me just like that.He left me forever.

 

“No! Suho!”

 

I couldn’t feel my legs anymore and my feet was bleeding badly.I collapsed down the ground as I looked at him leaving out of my sight.Suho I don’t even know you anymore.I was sent by the ambulance .I had to be treated with my wounds.

 

Suho P.O.V

 

“ SUHO”

 

I looked back and I knew it was Chorong.I really wanted to run and give her my embrace like I used to do.I don’t want you to continue loving me Chorong.I don’t want you to be hurt again.I hope you will erase me from your memories forever.Someone as sweet as you shouldn’t cry over a jerk like me.

 

Goodbye Chorong.

 

 

 

~

 

I would love to thank crazy4xiu and vale0994 for upvoting!

Thank you for subscribing ! <3

I won't be updating for two weeks maybe because I'm going to face an exam

To be honest,this is my first time writing a sad story

And in my opinion this chapter was so sad that I cried while writing this ;-;

Well I don't know your opinion heh xD

I guess I'll see you later Bbyong~