001

Attracting Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 January. The start of a new semester. There'll be new things to learn, new teachers and most importantly new friends. That is what Son Na Eun thought. Although she is already 17, the age where almost every teenagers experienced something called "Love", she had yet to find the one. She kept on imagining scenes and dreamt of doing what couples do. Such as, baking together, go on a date at an amusement park, watch movies and many more. However, her status had made that impossible to happen at the moment.

Being the child of the most powerful and wealthy man, people feared to get close to her. They were scared of her father's wrath. Once, a brave guy approached the girl and confessed to her but tried to make a move on her when she rejected. The next day, his parents faced bankruptcy, his house was demolished, everything went bad for him and he disappeared from then on. 

People who knew about that then spread the story to their friends and families. It  slowly spreads to everyone like a raging fire making her known as the girl you have to be aware of.

Na Eun could not do anything about it as she could just stand there, watch everybody look at her from afar and run away from her when she gets closer to them and hope that someday a guy will appear and succeed in going through all the torture her father will give.

She stared at her reflection on the wide gorgeous mirror in her walk-in closet. Softly patting her cheeks with her palm, she smiled and said "Fighting" to herself before slinging her rose tyrant bag over her shoulder and slipped her feet in her black shoes. The chauffeur opened the white limousine's car for her and closed it after Na Eun had went in and drove the car to the school.

The moment the daughter of Mr Son walked out of the car, all students who were there stood still and looked at her. 

"Woah! It's Son Na Eun!" A boy with curly brown hair whispered.

"She's a beauty!" His friend cheered.

"But you'll be killed by her dad if you approach her." The first boy said while acting like his head will be chopped off. His friend gulped and peered at Na Eun nervously. 

Na Eun saw that and sighed inwardly. *Nothing could change the way they think.* She shook her head sadly and continued walking until she felt a weight on her back followed by a loud shout.

"Na Eunnie!!!!!!!"

She winced at the loudness of the voice before looking back. "Hey?" She greeted.

The person on her back get off her and walked in front of her. Both hands on Na Eun's shoulder while she pursed her lips. "Why are you so down early in the morning?"

Na Eun shook her head and showed her a small smile to indicate that she's fine. "Because you are the first person she sees in the morning." A deep husky voice was heard.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter