CHAPTER 5

The Two Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Milseul rode on Sungyeol’s car after they ate lunch at the restaurant nearest the agency. Milseul was bewildered when notice that they didn’t go to her home, but to other path. She was panicked. He realized it and directly declaring.

“Ah, I haven’t told you. You aren’t going home, Chief Han told me to live at my apartment for temporary.”

“But you live alone...”

Sungyeol chuckled for her innocence and parked the car. The distance between his apartment and the agency was not as far as her home. That’s why Chief Han – the president of FWC Entertainment- requested him to let Milseul live at his home.

He opened the door with smile. Devil smile, Milseul thought.

“Who said I live alone, I will live with you.”

Milseul was more being taken aback. She worried about the young age of his uncle and he hadn’t married yet. She was afraid if he would do ‘something’. Lee Sungyeol who was helping her open the door, pretended not noticing Milseul’s frighten face.

She went off from the car and followed Sungyeol’s way to go. In the way till the elevator, Milseul was still silent, but her eyes was trembling.

Ting.

The elevator was opened, her heart was beating not controlable. Sungyeol opened his room and he got in. Milseul followed behind of him with tip-toeing. He glance her with laughing.

“Why you are getting in like that?”

“I’m afraid.” Milseul grinned with her anxious face. Sungyeol laughed so hard.

“Hey kid, don’t be afraid. I’m not going to do anything to you. I’ll be killed by your eomma, if I did.” Sungyeol explained. Milseul feeling was totally relieved.

“That’s your bedroom,” he pointed a white door and gave the key to her. “I have to put your bags in it.”

“Ah, I will do it!” Milseul immediately grabbed her bags from her uncle’s hand.

He let Milseul taking care of her bags while he put two glasses on the table. He stared on Milseul from afar. He felt so sorry about her. How could his brother-in-law do too much to her! Although Milseul was not his real daughter, at least he took over his wife and his little son at home. Sungyeol sighed, poor Sunhye noona, she should have not married him.

Milseul noticed that Sungyeol was staring her. “Samchon?”

Sungyeol also recognized that Milseul noticed he was looking over her. He smiled. “What’s up little lady?”

“Have you told eomma I’m here?” Milseul asked.

He nodded with a blink. He poured water to his and her glass.

“May I have your phone number, samchon?”

He nodded again. Mil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter