Phone Calls

Third Party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miyoung and Key had been together for 2 months now.


Baby, Where in the world are you? 


Miyoung texted her boyfriend. Oh my God. She had been waiting in that ing bus stop for almost 2 hours, wearing a ing disguise which is a black scarf, sweater pants and boots, plus the sunglasses and its summer. 


She look stupid in front of everyone. Just how annoying is that? 


Where the hell is that guy? She thought. God. Its freaking hot and she's sweating! 


Last 10 minutes. If he didn't come, The she'll just go on a vacation alone.


Yes. Vacation. They're supposed to go to France. But unfortunately, this story is cliché, So Key is late. Why? Well you see, Key is still sleeping. Maybe he forgot? Their Concert in Japan just ended earlier— 6 hours ago. 

 

He's just damn tired and forgot his appointments. 

 

"This is ." Miyoung whispered.

 

 She picked her phone up and speed dial number 2—His hired driver. 

 

"Pick me up.. Please." 

 

"Right away, Miss." 

 

She gripped her luggage tight. You can see through the veins. And because of her milky skin, The color cream became red. Signaling that she was damn angry. 

~

"Hyung.. Hyung wake up." Taemin was shaking Key's shoulder who was currently sleeping in their black silky dorm sofa. 

 

His legs were all curled up, and his clothes from the airpor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter