Final

I'm not your appa!

Sehun laid his head tirdely at his chair.His unsolved excises were in front of him.
He sighted.It was midnight and he had to sit next to his bed and do his homework.'So annyoing'.Math wasn't his best subject,no,his worst subject.
But Sehun had to do them! 
If he won´t have them ,he has to search a new school.
The boy wasn't an ordinary boy ,who made his homework and hang out with his friends.He was kinda 'bad' nerd.In his head was only *Games & Comics* ,other things were uninteresting.
"You can do it,Sehun!",he tried to encourage himself and clenched his fist proudly .while mumbling  'Fighting' in bad English.
1 h later ,he rubbed his eyes tiredly and looked desperately at his homework.
'I have just done 2 excersises!She's going to kill me!'
His life is near then in 5h finish.'I can´t do i-'
He couldn´t finish his thought  ,when his window suddenly opened.
"What the hell!",he muttered  .This was creepy.His sight faced the window,The curtains floated softly over the floor ,while the moonlight made the room more mysterious. You could hear the rain ,while it dropped 

quietly down the houses.
Sehun shuddered and swallowed.
He stood up and walked carefully to the window.The moonlight blinded his sight and he brandished to get a better look.
He looked shocked.'What the f--'
There was a boy ,who sat on the ground .His face looked at the floor.Sehun wanted to asked loudly ,what the boy do in front of his house ,but stopped with the thought to znot wake the others.
Even when he heard the knocked ,which was maden from Sehun ,he looked at the dirty ,wet floor.'Odd'
.
.
.
'Why I even care about him.He just a creepy boy'.Sehun rolled his eyes and took an umbrella ,because the last thing ,he wanted ,was to be sick and not possible to be at the lesson.
'Why I help him!I could make the homework!'
He didn't knwo why he went out of now the comfortable house to help an insane person.
"Hello,is everything allright?".His voice changed to a polite voice and he looked worried at him.
"C-cold",the boy mumbled quietly and stared at him."Y-you help me!"
'What'.He didn't know the boy and he knew shouldn't called him 'creepy' because he didn't know hime well.But the boy was more than creepy.
'Ok,Sehun ,start a conversation!'
"What's your name?".He smiled nicely to him.
"Are you my daddy?"
Sehun wondered how the boy had the thought of him as  his 'daddy'.
"Yes ,I'm your 'daddy'".He made a joke and laughed a bit.
Suddenly the boy stood up and hugged him tight and whispered quietly 'Appy ,you're back'.
Sehun just stared at the boy's back shocked.
"I don't think ,I'm your da--"
Even it rained , he could feel the trears ,which felt slowly down his sweater.
"Y...ou're back ,appa!",the boy cried and looked at Sehun's irritated face and smiled at him honestly.
"I'm not going to leave you!"

___
The boy ,whose name was Baekhyun ,meant it.
He  really MEANT it.
Sehun had convinced his mother ,that he is his 'friend' ,whose parents left him alone .At first ,he thought that his mother never took this excuse for real  because it was one of the worst ,he ever knew.
But on the contrary , she was happy to get a new 'son',who is cuter and more interesting than her real son.Sehun just shrugged by the explaination from his mother.
Baekhyun was a curious boy who had to know everything and believed everytime that Sehun is his 'daddy'.
Even when he explained him ,why he  couldn't be his dad ,Baekhyun looked at him in disbelief .
and said:"Don't joke!" and walked away ,while shaking his head.
Sehun didn't know why this creepy and insane boy is in his house.
Thankfully ,he managed that Baekhyun stopped calling  him 'daddy'or 'appa' ,if they wouldn't be alone in his room.
In the week ,Baekhyun lived in his house ,he learnt how funny life could be.
After school Baekhyun hugged him and acted like he was out for years.Then he managed that his 'daddy' eat enough food and play with him dumb games for childrens in the years of 8year.
"You cheated!" 
"No ,I didn't !The dice wasn't moved by me"
"Daddy ,you cheated !You're so unfair!"
Sehun looked at him angrily and took the dice and played it again.
"Better!",you could hear out that he was angry but  you also could hear a quiet laugh.
"Yes ,daddy" 

The next day , he went out with Baekhyun and thought ' it's going to be easy' but wrong.
Baekhyun had to experience everything and even things which you shouldn't touch.
"Baekhyun, wait!",Sehun stopped out of breath and saw the boy talking to girls.They giggled about something and Sehun is going to be crazy.
He looked envious away.His heart hurted while he  turned  around ,wanted to go.'He know where we live '
He turned around and wanted to go  but then was stopped by  arms who hold his wrist.
Baekhyun wishpered in his ear:
"Where are you going?"
Sehun's heart beated faster.Baekhyun was so near.From near ,Baekhyun wasn't a crazy boy ,who called him 'daddy',he was an atractive boy ,who made Sehun flustered.
Since this day ,Sehun felt in love with Baekhyun.
--
His mother organised that Baekhyun went with him to school.
Baekhyun was really popular and famous.He didn't do anything except to say dumb answers and asked damn questions.
Sehun was so jealous.
1. For Baekhyun that he was popular without doing anything
and
2.For the girls (boys) who hang out with him.
Sehun wasn't really comfortable to be now 'gay' and he was too scared to let it anybody know.

"Sehun ,is everything right?",Luhan asked and looked worried at him.

"Yes ,why?"

"Why?",his friend sighted ,"Because you alway looking at Bacon-boy or you are bolt to us!Had something happened that  I didn't know?Say it!"
"Ähmm ,it's complicated ,Luhan-hyung!If I'm ready ,I'll tell you!Promise!",Sehun took his bag  fast and ran out of the building ,while Luhan  shaked his head and smiled.
"Typic Sehun ,I'll hope Baekhyun see ,how much luck ,he have ,that you like him!"

 

"Appa !!Faster!!If you're  too late ,mom is going to give you a good hiding".
For Baekhyun ,Sehun and his family (just his mom+Sehun ) was like his family.He loved them more than everything and would protect them
Even lose for them his own life.
"Yeah!I'll come!"
The two boys sat in the car ,which drived to a small  mall.They were going to buy some clothes for Baekhyun.Because the things ,he had worn,were from Sehun and didn't fit him right .'But the girls love it'Sehun sighted .
There was an another reason:
 Sehun hated it  that Baekhyun woke up early and had to disturb his precious sleep.


"Yayyyyy!!!!Shopppinggggg!",Baekhyun screamed hyperactive and hugged thight Sehun.
Sehun looked red as a tomato at him ,while the other smiled at him honestly.
Sehun blushed and hided his face.
But suddenly ,Baekhyun took his face and looked at him.

"Don't hide you ,appa!"


The last part ,he wispered and laughed softly.

The second time ,Sehun knew ,why ,he felt in love with this boy.

 

 

---
After the long shopping tour/torture  ,the boys walked to Sehun's room ,where they slept .In the middle was a mattress and on the left was a big bed.
The mattress was unused by Baekhyun.
He prefered to sleep with Sehun in the soft bed . "It's comfortable!" is his reason for sleeping in Sehun's bed.

 

They joked for pair of minutes when suddenly Bakehyun asked anything,which horrified him.

 

"Appa,how did you find me?"   "I'm not your dad!"  


"Stop lying ,daddy!"  


He couldn't take this anymore.It hurt him ,Baekhyun saw he just as his 'appa'.

"What if ,I don't lie?"


Sudden silence  ruled in the room.Baekhyun looked at the floor.He knew it.Sehun couldn't be his dad or couldn't returned him back.


But the first time ,he saw him ,he had the same look as his dad.The same presence.Everything,the same.

"Then pretend it "

 The breath of the boys was heard .


Sehun's heart beated faster and his skin changed to red .He didn't want to be it.Tears dropped slowly down 


"What if ,I don't want to be your dad!",he answered honestly  and neared him.


The answer ,which came next ,was so crazy and sudden.Something ,Sehun didn't find predictable.

 

"Then be my lover"

The boy pushed his lips against Sehun's and kissed him softly.


Sehun looked at first confused but then kissed back,while murmbling 
'I love You'.


After a few seconds ,they stopped and looked at eachother.

 

"I think ,that's better!",Baekhyun said  and smiled while kissing  him again affectionate.

 

***********************************************
So many clicheés :DDD Omg ;DD
I ´looooooooveeeee Sebaek so much 
:D This idea had started when I had nothing do (except Homework but you know ;( )
If you like it ,suscribe it and gave your opinion or advise :D
Please ,don't forget ,English isn't my first language ,so don't be so harsh :D
If not , you have start it ;D
You're melihxd3