Netizens, Lee Min Soo, Kim Eana and Ga In

Netizens, Lee Min Soo, Kim Eana and Ga In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Min Soo sat in front of his computer. Nothing new there. He wasn’t doing what he was being paid to do, again, honestly nothing new, but not something he would want his boss to know. Except this time, even if the boss knew, he probably should be forgiven for it.

 

After all, SportsSeoul just caught the baby of the company dating. Really, she really wasn’t a baby, but there wasn’t yet a suitable candidate to take over her position as baby, which she occupied for so long.

 

The door to the studio swings open, and without even looking back, Lee knows who it is, “so what they’d decide to do?”
“What do you think?”

“Admit it?”

“Not like we have much of a choice.”

“The pictures aren’t too bad though. I mean, we’ve had the guts to say ‘a close oppa-dongsaeng’ relationship before in the face of much more compelling evidence.”

“Ga Innie’s different.”

“You’re telling me that as if I didn’t know that, Eana.”

“But after Hyojin’s incident, Ga Innie expressed that she’d rather just admit it than hide from the press. So I guess this is in line with her wishes. Plus KeyEast wants to confirm it.”

“Huh, don’t blame me for considering repeatedly what’s going on behind their wishes to confirm it.”

“You’re not the only one. But it’s not like we can do anything about it.”

“I just hope our Ga In’s well taken care of.”

“It feels really weird right? One year ago, they were free of dating news, but suddenly that’s changed very rapidly.”

“Before you know it, Eana, they’ll be getting married and having kids.”

“It’s been such a long time, my goodness.”

 

“Min Soo oppa, Eana unnie,” greets the owner of the husky voice.

“Ga In-ah, you’re here today? I thought it was understood that this session is kind of irrelevant now.”

“Well, oppa, I am being paid to show up here, am I not?”

Eana laughs, “not like we’re going to get anything done anyway.”

“Of course I know that.”

“So tell us, what’s the response like?”

“In front of Ga In-ah?” Lee asks.

“Why not? It’s fine, can’t hide from it forever.”

“What did I tell you about this girl? Different,” Eana shakes her head.

 

 

Lee adjusts himself in his chair.

“Question mark question mark question mark question mark…”

“Someone needs to kindly educate me on what those question marks mean, because for sure, I don’t know.”

“Don’t look at me, unnie, how would I know?”

“What is this random…” Lee reads off the screen.

“Perhaps? But maybe not? I don’t know?”

“F-u-x-x U dot dot dot exclamation mark,” Lee sighs, “if they wanted to be ironic, they could at least spell the song name correctly! It’s F-x-x-k.”

Kim Eana throws a packet of tissue paper at him, “only you would be concerned about things like that.”

“Hey, but I had a part in that song okay!”

“Eana unnie, I agree. F-x-x-k.”

“Well, even Lee Soo is getting married why wouldn’t Joo Ji Hoon be able to date.”

Eana laughs, “well let’s hope Lyn doesn’t see that.”

“I don’t think she would, because she’s given up reading all the negative comments online.”

“But still talks too much for her own good really!” Eana exclaims.

“It’s her choice. Netizens can dislike it for all they want. But her choice.”

“It’s strange really, how you don’t even take offence.”

Ga In sighs, “what’s the point. I’ve seen enough of this rubbish to not care too much about what people think. I’ll just treat this as amusement.”

“Different, I know, Eana, I got it. Next! Maybe something sparked between them during their acting.”

“Was waiting for this one to come out. But you all know the answer to that, so I guess I don’t need to elaborate.”

“Hul, never expected this combination…”

“Life’s full of surprises.”

“Isn’t he the guy who didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter